Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32693 times)
codergeek

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

I did not specify any geo-targeting options on Mellowads, however, I did notice that the highest percentage of views/clicks were US based.

http://dripdropcoin.com/
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Hey codergeek, I wanted to ask you something about the Mellow Ads campaign:
Is it better to spend a lot in one day or spread it out? What is the benefit of making the campaign longer?
I currently have a 1 day campaign for 1k satoshi (from faucet). Was it better if I did 10 days of 100 satoshi or is it the same?

Hey Flechashe, I'd never used the Mellowads platform until recently so I experimented by trying a number of campaign variations, and then comparing the results.

Honestly, the more you spend each day, and the longer your campaign runs, the more views/clicks/conversions you will get.

But what kind of campaign do you suggest? Pop under or static advertisements? I have one running for 11k sat (just experimenting) with banners, but I receive barely 300 daily impressions and no clicks till now (3 days running).

I have to say I have limited to Tier 1 countries
I wouldn't recommend to limit it to tier 1 countries. Faucets are available to the entire world, and by the looks of it, the geographic filter is costing you a lot. I made a 1 day campaign for banner ads for 1k satoshi (which is less than what you paid) and I got 1 click and 4k+ views.
I can't see why I'm getting more than you except for the filter.

I have tried without territorial limits and I got for a couple of days the figures you mention. Anyway, I thought that is probably not worth to have referrals with limited possibilities (as me). Better fewer, but able to access the whole offer wall than a lot only claiming.

I don't pretend to have bunch of @codergeek-like refs ( Grin), but if I have to invest to find some of them, I prefer that niche. Assuming it will ever convert one view.

Edit: a lot of views, for my ad, are from Italy. My Italian mates are totally unreliable  Grin
D0ugyB0y

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

Hi guys,

I've got again around 85k and I would recommend you to do the Nielsen Digital Voice offer at AdGate. Register, download and keep the program for some hours, then you can safely uninstall. I thought that it would not credit but one day after I saw freakin 36720 Coins more on my balance for just installing a program.  Grin

Then I've made some surveys and found new Wannads offers. There you just need to register to a game, download it and play for 10 minutes. Every of them paid around 5k. Here you can see which offers I mean and that they credit: https://imgur.com/a/JdiN3r7

Hey, how long did the Nielsen Digital Voice offer take to credit? i did it yesterday but nothings credited yet.
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

They confirmed it about one or two days after completion. I've also received a mail from Nielsen as they credited. I've uninstalled it very quickly, because it seemed to slow down my pc and was very surprised as I saw it. Grin
Pandarian

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Joined the site within 1st few days of its launch. Great suctomer support. Already got more than 100k satoshi.

BTW, Its bit hard to increase the Mine efficiency.
D0ugyB0y

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

They confirmed it about one or two days after completion. I've also received a mail from Nielsen as they credited. I've uninstalled it very quickly, because it seemed to slow down my pc and was very surprised as I saw it. Grin

Thanks, i've just completed the swagbucks offer too. so will have 112k extra to go with the other reward Smiley
Killshooter

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

My withdrawal has been sent 2 hours ago. 137k arrived. How do you completed this offer? For me it would take ages without using the cashback offers. Grin
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Is it better to spend a lot in one day or spread it out? What is the benefit of making the campaign longer?
I currently have a 1 day campaign for 1k satoshi (from faucet). Was it better if I did 10 days of 100 satoshi or is it the same?

Hey Flechashe, I'd never used the Mellowads platform until recently so I experimented by trying a number of campaign variations, and then comparing the results.

Honestly, the more you spend each day, and the longer your campaign runs, the more views/clicks/conversions you will get.

But what kind of campaign do you suggest? Pop under or static advertisements? I have one running for 11k sat (just experimenting) with banners, but I receive barely 300 daily impressions and no clicks till now (3 days running).

I wouldn't recommend to limit it to tier 1 countries. Faucets are available to the entire world, and by the looks of it, the geographic filter is costing you a lot. I made a 1 day campaign for banner ads for 1k satoshi (which is less than what you paid) and I got 1 click and 4k+ views.

I have tried without territorial limits and I got for a couple of days the figures you mention. Anyway, I thought that is probably not worth to have referrals with limited possibilities (as me). Better fewer, but able to access the whole offer wall than a lot only claiming.

I don't pretend to have bunch of @codergeek-like refs ( Grin), but if I have to invest to find some of them, I prefer that niche. Assuming it will ever convert one view.

Edit: a lot of views, for my ad, are from Italy. My Italian mates are totally unreliable  Grin
Update, my campaign ended with 6270 views (5624 unique) and 2 clicks (2 unique). But I didn't get any referrals Sad
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Update, my campaign ended with 6270 views (5624 unique) and 2 clicks (2 unique). But I didn't get any referrals Sad

My one still running. 662 unique, 1 click, 1 referral (from US). 4838 unique views remaining on 5500 paid
Flechashe

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

https://imgur.com/a/Rthcevu
Nice, I got a big ref bonus Cheesy
Equicrypto

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

Just a question out of curiosity. Some offer sites don't update their offers, like AdGate or Wannads. I believe Cointiply has nothing to do with it, depends on the offer site themselves. Just wanted to know if I am the only one experiencing this. Otherwise, it's been going great so far.

Also, would this come under investment or gambling in mellowads?

Lastly, I must say that locations must be a huge factor in offers. I've yet to see an offer rewarding more than 36k coins (which I just completed yesterday). Yet you guys are completing offers of well over 100k. Jealous haha
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Equicrypto, the offerwalls generally update their offers as they have new ones. That could be faster or slower depending on their ability to generate new business.

If I understand your Mellowads question, you're asking if running your own ad campaign would be a form of gambling or investment? The answer to that is yes.  Cheesy

To be less flippant: it's probably a bit of a gamble with small budgets. You may or may not get referrals out of a small campaign. The larger the budget, the more likely you are to get referrals, making it more of an investment.

And on that note, I should add that the thing with referrals is the more you get the better. It's about having a whole bunch of tiny little streams combining to make a bigger one. You may get lucky and get a really prolific referral, but by and large it's the many ordinary referrals that will steadily contribute to your own earnings.

That's true with every site, not just Cointiply.

Location: you're right, Equicrypto, offerwalls are about three things: location, location, location. Some markets get very few offers, while others get all of them. As offerwalls mature, however, I hope we see more and more for more parts of the globe. And we continue to work on adding new ways for people to earn.
Flechashe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:01:07 AM

Also, would this come under investment or gambling in mellowads?
Neither. It's not gambling and it is not investment either because the investment category is for shady investments like HYIPs and ICOs.
So you don't need to filter anything (which is better).
I can assure you this since my advert has "invest" in the title and I didn't tick the "investment" box, but still my advert was approved.
Flechashe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:51 AM

If I understand your Mellowads question, you're asking if running your own ad campaign would be a form of gambling or investment? The answer to that is yes.  Cheesy

To be less flippant: it's probably a bit of a gamble with small budgets. You may or may not get referrals out of a small campaign. The larger the budget, the more likely you are to get referrals, making it more of an investment.

And on that note, I should add that the thing with referrals is the more you get the better. It's about having a whole bunch of tiny little streams combining to make a bigger one. You may get lucky and get a really prolific referral, but by and large it's the many ordinary referrals that will steadily contribute to your own earnings.

That's true with every site, not just Cointiply.

That wasn't what he meant. Mellow Ads filters ads if they have gambling, nudity, investments, etc. They ask you to tick the boxes if your advert contains one of those things, so they can filter the ads on the websites accordingly. For example, if I have a website where I don't want any ads with nudity, I tell that to Mellow Ads and they don't include any ads marked with nudity in my website. Every ad has to be manually approved so no lying ads sneak in.
In Cointiply's case, you can advertise it without ticking any of the boxes (my ad was approved which is evidence of that).
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Thanks for clarifying, Flechashe, and for the excellent explanation for others.

Congrats, mrcryptoballin! That's a killer start. Bring us more members!
codergeek

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

Total Referrals 736
Total Referral Earnings 204152 Coins
Active Referrals This Week 202

Earning Per Hour? 3,000+ coins per hour. Is this better than the mining game? Oh yea, i think so. Do you?

That's awesome! Congrats.

Total Referrals 167
Total Referral Earnings 221845 Coins
Active Referrals This Week 41

I'm covering all bases: Mining Game and Referrals

Your Mining Power: 31305 MP
Your Mine's Efficiency: 200% out of max 200%
Your Mine's Rank (7th) 1.54% of Pool
Bonus Mining Pool: 1390 Coins
Total Coins Mined: 442127 Coins
Hourly Coin Production: 929 Coins

http://dripdropcoin.com/
Flechashe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

Total Referrals 736
Total Referral Earnings 204152 Coins
Active Referrals This Week 202

Earning Per Hour? 3,000+ coins per hour. Is this better than the mining game? Oh yea, i think so. Do you?
That is incredibly good. Only you know if it's better than the Mining Game as you know how much it costed you to get those refs xD. Assuming 3k coins per hour as you said, if it costed you less than 5.1m coins ($510), then it's better, if it costed more, then it's worse.
Then again I don't know how accurate and how consistent is that 3k CpH you claim and keep in mind Mining Game earnings are objectively consistent (If you have 102k MP you will ALWAYS make 3k coins every hour, doesn't vary and doesn't depend on anything).

Oh, also I forgot to add Pool Shares to my calculations, which is very important. So yeah, Mining Game is a very good investment, maybe even too good to be true xD I hope nothing bad happens.
rhood

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

http://prntscr.com/jeqezx

How to I stop it and regain efficiency ? Been trying for a few days but no luck. TIA.
Flechashe

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

How to I stop it and regain efficiency ? Been trying for a few days but no luck. TIA.
You have to "check in" on your mine. There's a big pink button that says "RESET ACTIVITY - CHECK IN ON YOUR MINE" above your mine's buildings, click that, and then click on the building that says "CHECK IN"
rhood

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

You have to "check in" on your mine. There's a big pink button that says "RESET ACTIVITY - CHECK IN ON YOUR MINE" above your mine's buildings, click that, and then click on the building that says "CHECK IN"

Ok trying it once more. But nothing happened when I did this  earlier and kept the page open. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: