Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32645 times)
boger21

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

yes, im aware of the update. i don't know what happened. i just didn't receive my mine coin for the last 4 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Not bad, but not the highest paying reward site for crypto.  There are two that are higher, with low mins.  

Popups need to go, they are intrusive and might advertise something you don't like, like gambling and potential scams, malware, etc.  You will loose more than you make from them, people don't like them.

Mining game is super cool, but I'm not wasting my time with it, but when I was much younger I'd be all over it.

Coin Flip/Low edge raffle game - reward sites have so many users that coin flip games make a lot of sense.  People can't deposit so its not really gambling, no bank is needed because it's pvp, and you can charge small percent per bet too.  It's possible that reward providers don't allow this, but if they do, its worth checking out.  If you don't like gambling than definitely remove pop ups, because right now a gambling site pops up.

Adscend media, its blank, I see nothing there.

Overall the site is beautiful, rewards are okay but not the highest, and the gaming section is the best.  It's the kind of gaming section I always wanted to make myself.  If you can package your gaming section into an offer and make it available on offer walls, than every single user on all those offer wall sites will be able to play your games and get credit, that's a lot of users.  Basically be the engageme tv of the gaming world.

Advertisement on your site is intrusive, i clicked on grand prix game, and a stake.com banner is moving into the game and back! like right into the game screen, thats intrusive, and the very least a stake.com ad should stay put underneath the game lol.  I clicked on buy and sell bitcoins banner on your site, and it sent me somewhere else, with pop ups, and I had to fight leave notification pop up to leave.  The stake ad changed into something else, bitcoin scam, still moving into my game.  Develop your gaming platform and try to get video ads instead from google, that way you can package your gaming platform to be an offer, and have nice clean advertising.

If you are okay with stake and bet366 ads, you should link to those directly with small banners, at least you'll get affiliate earnings, because that's whats popping up on your site, along with bitcoin mining scams. I say stick to google ads, you're running a nice rewards site, other reward sites have clean advertising.      

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

i dont understand the interfall of claiming gems now.
On the old version it was every full hour i can checkin....but now i dont understand it how often can whe claim ?
And in what time limits ?  regarding the mining game.....

regards
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

i dont understand the interfall of claiming gems now.
On the old version it was every full hour i can checkin....but now i dont understand it how often can whe claim ?
And in what time limits ?  regarding the mining game.....

regards

It's still every hour but it's synced with the time you claimed so ex: you claimed at 6:08, it comes back not at 7:00, but 7:08.
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

Not bad, but not the highest paying reward site for crypto.  There are two that are higher, with low mins.  

Popups need to go, they are intrusive and might advertise something you don't like, like gambling and potential scams, malware, etc.  You will loose more than you make from them, people don't like them.

Mining game is super cool, but I'm not wasting my time with it, but when I was much younger I'd be all over it.

Coin Flip/Low edge raffle game - reward sites have so many users that coin flip games make a lot of sense.  People can't deposit so its not really gambling, no bank is needed because it's pvp, and you can charge small percent per bet too.  It's possible that reward providers don't allow this, but if they do, its worth checking out.  If you don't like gambling than definitely remove pop ups, because right now a gambling site pops up.

Adscend media, its blank, I see nothing there.

Overall the site is beautiful, rewards are okay but not the highest, and the gaming section is the best.  It's the kind of gaming section I always wanted to make myself.  If you can package your gaming section into an offer and make it available on offer walls, than every single user on all those offer wall sites will be able to play your games and get credit, that's a lot of users.  Basically be the engageme tv of the gaming world.

Advertisement on your site is intrusive, i clicked on grand prix game, and a stake.com banner is moving into the game and back! like right into the game screen, thats intrusive, and the very least a stake.com ad should stay put underneath the game lol.  I clicked on buy and sell bitcoins banner on your site, and it sent me somewhere else, with pop ups, and I had to fight leave notification pop up to leave.  The stake ad changed into something else, bitcoin scam, still moving into my game.  Develop your gaming platform and try to get video ads instead from google, that way you can package your gaming platform to be an offer, and have nice clean advertising.

If you are okay with stake and bet366 ads, you should link to those directly with small banners, at least you'll get affiliate earnings, because that's whats popping up on your site, along with bitcoin mining scams. I say stick to google ads, you're running a nice rewards site, other reward sites have clean advertising.      

Popup ads are fine, for me I just bought premium and ads don't pop up anymore.

Mining game is very good for ROI if you invest in it, I think it's 70 days to break your investment while your mine stays up for 120 days before you have to rebuild it. Before the gems update players used to make 4$ a hour. ( insane lol. )

I don't know where you are seeing this coin flip game, unless you are talking about the raffle for premium.

For the gaming stuff, I agree, but it might be too much work for them considering they are already putting too much time into mining game ( I think. )

Tbh, I think the advertising on the site is ok, other sites usually bombard you with like 800 ads, like some faucets on faucethub.io, otherwise the pop ups are easy to deal with when I was first on the site, if you had ublock origin or MBAM, you can disable ublock origin on the main site ( still display banner ads ) but it will block the pop up ads and block the windows too Smiley hope this helped.

paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Before 08.08.-update cointyply-videos were available in Finland, but no more. Are they coming back?

same with austria, I used to fill the maximum 15 ads an hour ,now I cant even get to watch 2-3 ads
siminii

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

When my payment will be paid?
Is being held...whats matter please inform me if there's any problems
Thanks again
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

how much is claim rate per hour for faucet right now?

cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

When my payment will be paid?
Is being held...whats matter please inform me if there's any problems
Thanks again
how long has been delay?

codergeek

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:28:34 AM by codergeek

No issue with payments here.

If your payment status is "Held" this means they have detected unusual activity on your account and they are holding your payment until they can do an in depth manual review. Held payments are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and opening a support ticket will not speed up the process (unless you are being honest and explaining exactly why there is unusual activity). If you have been an honest user you have nothing to worry about...

https://cointiply.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000032258-my-payment-is-under-review-delayed-or-held

https://dripdropcoin.com/
Ondrej_1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Anyone is experienceing same problem recently? When I am trying to visit Cointiply, instead of the homepage I am seeing this: 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

Anyone is experienceing same problem recently? When I am trying to visit Cointiply, instead of the homepage I am seeing this: 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
yes, just try to refresh again and again... but this issue was reported in cointiply chat and reported to admins too few mins ago
Ondrej_1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Thank you for the info fauwil.
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Thank you for the info fauwil.
No problem Smiley
sahil1301

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Hi,

What's wrong with your referral program? Since 3 days The Referral earnings show as "Unavailable (TEMPORARY)"
Anyone else has same problems?  Cry

Thanks!
Sahil
DarkHalf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 11:43:55 AM by DarkHalf

COINTIPLY HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO WITHDRAW FROM MY ACCOUNT WITH COINTIPLY AND I HOPE YOU GET TO READ THIS IN TIME. ITS CURRENTLY PENDING.

Pending 87954 Coins BTC 1HtjYtiohXqHCyW5u8qSxvZMqXvA5aTz5K

THIS IS NOT MY FAUCET ADDRESS. IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

THIS WAS WITHDRAWN 38MIN AGO
38 minutes ago.
wHY THERE IS NO OPTION TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD.?
ITS CURRENLTY ON PENDING AND THIS WILL TAKE PER ON YOUR faq:
DOGE and FaucetHub withdrawals are processed within 24 - 72 hours.
IT IS STILL PENDING SO PLEASE PUT A STOP ON IT

MY ID: y9O7

I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD But THERE IS NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. I HAVE BEEN SAVING THOSE COINS MY god!!!!!
I HAVE ALREADY SENT FEEDBACKS LIKE 5 TIMES TO COINTIPLY, I KNOW YOU CAN READ THEM BY NOW, IT'S PENDING PUT A STOP ON THIS WITHDRAWAL PLEASE.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING, IVE SEEN PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. MY CONNECTION IS SAFE.

http://funkyimg.com/view/2KGws
http://funkyimg.com/view/2KGwr
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

SOMEONE IS TRYING TO WITHDRAW FROM MY ACCOUNT WITH COINTIPLY AND I HOPE YOU GET TO READ THIS IN TIME. ITS CURRENTLY PENDING.

38 minutes ago.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD But THERE IS NO OPTION TO CHANGE IT. I HAVE BEEN SAVING THOSE COINS MY god!!!!!
I HAVE ALREADY SENT FEEDBACKS LIKE 5 TIMES TO COINTIPLY, I KNOW YOU CAN READ THEM BY NOW, IT'S PENDING PUT A STOP ON THIS WITHDRAWAL PLEASE.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING, IVE SEEN PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. MY CONNECTION IS SAFE.

Very likely you have used a password that is not unique. And much better to contact immediately the support of the site instead of posting on the forum. You could also jump to the site chat to alert a mod or an admin
DarkHalf

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

38 minutes ago.

http://funkyimg.com/view/2KGws
http://funkyimg.com/view/2KGwr

Very likely you have used a password that is not unique. And much better to contact immediately the support of the site instead of posting on the forum. You could also jump to the site chat to alert a mod or an admin

I have already filed a ticket and as a matter of fact 5 of them. Please let me do this so the moderator of this thread can see the problem as early as now. all i'm doing is prevention, since the action of withdrawal is not yet completed. completion of withdrawal is 24-72 hours so they should have seen this post or the ticket i filed. thanks for your consideration.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

38 minutes ago.

I have already filed a ticket and as a matter of fact 5 of them. Please let me do this so the moderator of this thread can see the problem as early as now. all i'm doing is prevention, since the action of withdrawal is not yet completed. completion of withdrawal is 24-72 hours so they should have seen this post or the ticket i filed. thanks for your consideration.

They see support tickets first. Don't want to say to post here is useless, but simply that is faster to reach them vi site support. And their support is amazing
DarkHalf

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Got this.
Thanks Senzacervello
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: