Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32657 times)
codergeek

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Got this.
Thanks Senzacervello

If you have opened a support ticket, support will handle your request. In the meantime, make sure you are using a unique password. Log out of Cointiply and use the password reset link to create a unique password.

https://dripdropcoin.com/
DarkHalf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Got this.
Thanks Senzacervello

If you have opened a support ticket, support will handle your request. In the meantime, make sure you are using a unique password. Log out of Cointiply and use the password reset link to create a unique password.

i already sent 5 tickets and solidified my password. I just hope they can read my ticket in time. I joined the site  chat and i was surprised there were 3 who confirmed they got hacked as well. Scary.

thanks guys
Bulend

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I have same problem,someone requested payment 117.000 coins,still pending;i have opened 4 tickets but nobody responded yet,i had unigue password but already changed it too...Please i need urgent help to cancel pending payment....
farescaba

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Hi i confirm that me too i have the same problem , i sent ticket , i hope they will cancel all the withdrawals made by the address 1HtjYtiohXqHCyW5u8qSxvZMqXvA5aTz5K , i don't know how it happened just i hope they don't let it go!! My username is FARES.

Just i worked a lot to save these 65K coins i don't want to lose them , i just hope that support will cancel all the withdrawals , seems there is something wrong with the security of the website !! because we have been stolen by the same person having the same address !! Cointiply support help all these people by cancelling all the withdrawals of that address thanks in advance!!
DarkHalf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Wow so the person who did this is the same person who tried to withdraw my coins. They have the same faucet bitcoin address. 1HtjYtiohXqHCyW5u8qSxvZMqXvA5aTz5K. It's wierd because there was no email sent to me about the withdrawal. Normaly they will send an email regarding ur withdrawal but there is none. I already have sent a ticket 5times and no reply yet.

I guess cointiply already noticed this and working on it. Please guys do not let that crook withdraw my hard earned coins please.
farescaba

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

the support team is quick , at the moment the withdrawal is held but not canceled i hope they will give me back my coins ! they should know the reason of what happened , it can happen to anybody !! i would like to chat with the support team but i don't find how?
aqui12

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Wow so the person who did this is the same person who tried to withdraw my coins. They have the same faucet bitcoin address. 1HtjYtiohXqHCyW5u8qSxvZMqXvA5aTz5K. It's wierd because there was no email sent to me about the withdrawal. Normaly they will send an email regarding ur withdrawal but there is none. I already have sent a ticket 5times and no reply yet.

I guess cointiply already noticed this and working on it. Please guys do not let that crook withdraw my hard earned coins please.
your email is also hacked, that's why it happens

change your passwords and mail of your other accounts of your pages
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

Hey folks, a quick word on these fraudulent withdrawal attempts.

Firstly, our fraud detection system catches them. All you need do if it happens to you is open a ticket and let us know there was an unauthorized withdrawal attempt. We'll take care of you through the ticket system.

But also make sure you change your password. Make it long, complex, and unique. Reused passwords are at the heart of these shenanigans. I personally recommend a password keeper, because all of your passwords EVERYWHERE should be long, complex, and unique. If you're looking for a recommendation, 1Password is cross platform and has an excellent record for security, but do your own research and make your own informed decisions.

Cheers
dailymailtome

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

But also make sure you change your password. Make it long, complex, and unique. Reused passwords are at the heart of these shenanigans. I personally recommend a password keeper, because all of your passwords EVERYWHERE should be long, complex, and unique. If you're looking for a recommendation, 1Password is cross platform and has an excellent record for security, but do your own research and make your own informed decisions.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for recommendation! On it. Smiley
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

wow i just looked into the gems marcet and saw we are on 17 Gems per Coin XD
I think soon we reach the 1 gem per coin or 0,5 gems per coin situation.
Becourse in also a few weeks we reached from 60 GpC to 17 GpC XD

regards
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

regards

The Marketplace hit 17 GpC, but the site is paying 28:1. The site will also not likely get all that close to 9:1.

The lesson here is to earn those Gems while the paying is good! Cheesy
Gavsta

Connect with me for free crypto in minutes

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:02:11 AM

The Marketplace hit 17 GpC, but the site is paying 28:1. The site will also not likely get all that close to 9:1.

Very true!! Like when buying anything, buy when low and stock up!
We willl need many gems ourselves when levels expire an we have to rebuild. Selling many gems now could be a trip while me I'll keep running stocking up gems Smiley

Thankyou to Cointiply for paying my 2 withdrawals! Many thanks to you and your team. Payment proof posted below.

Grin Grin  Grin

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

Today i received my third payment from Cointiply to my faucethub Account within 48 Hours, Thanks Smiley
Payment Proof Added to my Site
farescaba

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

hello guys , does cointiply not working only for me or smthg is wrong ?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

regards

hehe today is Current Gem Rate: 26.827 Gems to 1 Coin !
Also the site pays lower than 1 day before !
And the marketplace is now 15GpC Cheesy
This market and mining game is crashing soon Cheesy

regards
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

hello guys , does cointiply not working only for me or smthg is wrong ?

One of our data centers had an issue that has since been resolved. We've beefed some things up in case it happens again, as well.
aqui12

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

I do not know if I'm right or not,
the issue is that we should not continue selling and the gems, because at the time of using them so that the mines do not expire it will cost us more coins,

At the beginning it is good to sell gems and get coins, but if you realize they are losing coins because when you use them so that the mines do not expire, you will spend more coins,
that's why they stop using the sale of gems that what they do is raise their value
  and cost more to not expire mines was understood,

If I'm wrong, can you help me understand,
Gavsta

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

I do not know if I'm right or not,
the issue is that we should not continue selling and the gems, because at the time of using them so that the mines do not expire it will cost us more coins,

At the beginning it is good to sell gems and get coins, but if you realize they are losing coins because when you use them so that the mines do not expire, you will spend more coins,
that's why they stop using the sale of gems that what they do is raise their value
  and cost more to not expire mines was understood,

If I'm wrong, can you help me understand,

I believe you are very right!
Gems have no real demand at this time, only for buying and selling.
However when you check building management and see prices of level rebuild and noting there are many buildings with many levels, not just the one building generally - gems will be required and in high numbers even more so for members with much higher levels of 250+ which too will cost more to renew and rebuild.
Like oil prices over last years when the supply was so great and greater than the demand prices fell to less than $50 a barrel. When supply was reduced the demand was greater and oil prices went up.
When members demand high amounts of gems the price will go up and will be competitive.
Also good to note that stocking gems now while cheap is best and less cost long running but too good to stock up now even for those wanting to earn profits from buy and sell as when price goes up which will and could be higher than 60gpc then profit potential greater.
So thanks for your great post making great point and to those reading, be smart and buy gems now and stock up!!!
Price will go up as the demand will be great!

See this: Free Crypto/Dollars/Visitors….in minutes! (https://freebitcoin2.yolasite.com)
Gavsta

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

There are a couples of things to note...

Checking my level expiry times and prices to rebuild are for me personally expected to expire in 60 days then many levels will expire regularly. Therefore of member levels generally do not expire for another 30 days least, then it can be asked how low will GPC rate go down to before there is real demand for gems which push price up?HuhHuh

But also to note is I am active in cointiply chat sometimes and there has been mention of new updates coming in next weeks that'll build on the mine game and quite probably mean gems being spent on the game which will increase demand. As openly stated in cointiply FAQ and instructions there are new buildings coming and new features for the game to be added in future!
When? We do not know only the rulers super cointiply have the power of knowledge and will deliver when they ready to.

A couple of points to consider but personally for me my strategy is to buy larger amounts of gems while price is going down, sell small amounts like 10-20% of gems purchased to be sold at the current rate whilst rate drops.
This for me means I am buying gems ultimately at lower price than what they will cost in future... whilst selling small amounts of gems for a small profit to recoup some coins used to purchase the larger amounts of gems.

Gavsta

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

As for the GPC rate it appears to be slowing down and levelling out.
Reminder to us all that it's all about the coins more than it is the gems! For now at least.
It's coins that buy buildings and buy level upgrades and it's coins that allow us to withdraw our earnings.
I still spend most of my time working on promotion and completing offers.
Also have to note since being premium everything runs so smooth and quick with no ads coming out slowing me down, upgrade is an option for all and an investment as it will help those who are serious and spend time in cointiply to work and build up earnings.

Remember - COINS BUY BUILDINGS, gems maintain buildings, COINS buy gems GUARANTEED, gems CAN be sold for coins, COINS MAKE WITHDRAWALS >>> COINS PAY!!!

Smiley good luck and good day to all Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: