Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32686 times)
moneyfornothing

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

There is coming more and more users to play mining game and collect gems. Gem rate depends of amount in circulation, so gem price will collapse. Some day it drops under 9 gem per coin and it is not reasonable play anymore. So what happens then?
cyberGuardian

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

My personal experience with this site and their mining game is NOT great. I am still new, but so far the support system and the moderation team looks like a bit suspect, not to mention the logic behind the game. 

I will update as experience with this site grew. But so far the score is negative.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

My personal experience with this site and their mining game is NOT great. I am still new, but so far the support system and the moderation team looks like a bit suspect, not to mention the logic behind the game. 

I will update as experience with this site grew. But so far the score is negative.

Not exactly supported with any evidence. Free to judge negative, but the support of Cointiply is by far the best around. And this because it happened to me to use it several times, from problem solving to exchange of ideas and I got always the answers I was expecting. And fast, never had to wait more than 24 hours. No problem left behind unanswered or unsolved.

Beside official support, you have a chat (both available in PTC ads page and mining game page) where mods are always present and ready to help. Help you can get very often also from more experience users. I see it everyday and I am helping as well whenever I can.

The Mining Game has a learning curve, but it is not steep at all. I agree: it is not simply click and cash and you have to figure out your own strategy, but it is what is making of that game quite a unique one around.

And you can earn a lot. Go to NetbusinessRating and check how many proof of payment there are.

In general, before judging you should be sure you understood completely how it works. Then, feel free to keep your opinion, but your statements about support do not match with reality.

Regards
Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:51:36 AM by Neraxis

I recently made an account on Cointiply and it's proven to be my absolute favorite site on the internet, and I do mean on the internet. My first few weeks of participation have been wonderful. I've frequented the chat room and met some great new online friends that have helped me add to income already. I cant speak highly enough of the devs to this site. Just fantastic work. - But tonight i've hit my first sort of "problem with the site. I went into the chatroom and began conversing with fellow users as per usual. No one said anything about my behavior until one mod, a certain DigitalCash" came into the room and told me to "Stop Spamming." Directed @ me. I replied by asking what he was referring to, because I was not spamming. He dropped the rules of the chatroom link. Which I read, and found to simply state "No spamming." Now, as I understand spamming it's the act of repeating messages into the chat room rapidly in an attempt to cause turmoil among the participants of said chat. Which in no way was I doing. Several chatters even asked what I was doing wrong. So I asked in chat if he could please elaborate, because I didnt understand. He simply just repeated himself and deleted ALL of my post. I asked once again, I don't understand. I didn't by definition spam. I even looked the definition up. Though I didn't need to. I've been using chat rooms literally my entire life span. For this, I was banned from chat permanently. I pm'ed the guy and asked for an explanation. I never received one.

I wasn't repeating anything into the chat. I wasn't making excessive post. I wasn't posting walls of text.

So, i've taken it here. I have a few questions.

1. Does the term "Spam" mean something different to Cointiply mods? Do they have their own colloquialisms and jargon?

2. Do all of the mods of Cointiply act like crazy piece of shit ass holes? (I hope not. I had planned on investing significant time into the mining game.)

3. Is there any way that I could go over this dumb ass?

If he's like the head Dev or something. Let me know. Because fuck that shit. I could never put my time into something run by such a bitch. No matter how much cash it brings me. I only guess that he's in charge because he so boldly acted like an idiot with no sort of explanation.

Anyways. Cant stress enough how much I admire and appreciate your site. Unless DigitalCash made. Fuck that fucking piece of shit guy.

I await your answer anxiously, because I intended to make business cards and possibly post a billboard in my town advertising my referral link.

By the way. I've started a ticket as well on the site. But, I thought it needed to be mentioned in an open forum too. It's my belief that we should act like adults and try our best to communicate openly before it leads to any sort of altercation or need to go to such brash lengths. I even respectfully asked DigitalCash to PM me and let me know how I was violating the terms. He just deleted my post and banned me. I feel like that's not an acceptable course of action in my eyes. It's probably not an acceptable course of action in anyone's opinion.

cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

what happens with mined coins? i see the amount of coins on mining page  but cant figure out when or how they could appear in my coins balance

Senzacervello

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

what happens with mined coins? i see the amount of coins on mining page  but cant figure out when or how they could appear in my coins balance

They are automatically credited to your coins balance every hour, assuming you are mining them. To check this (the fact they are credited), you can use the menu "YOUR ACTIVITY" on the mining game page.
cashfairy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

what happens with mined coins? i see the amount of coins on mining page  but cant figure out when or how they could appear in my coins balance

They are automatically credited to your coins balance every hour, assuming you are mining them. To check this (the fact they are credited), you can use the menu "YOUR ACTIVITY" on the mining game page.

i was wondering why stats on "view all activity" is not showing these mined and "paid" coins
btw your refered page is showing total amount of mined coins and not paid coins

Senzacervello

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

what happens with mined coins? i see the amount of coins on mining page  but cant figure out when or how they could appear in my coins balance

i was wondering why stats on "view all activity" is not showing these mined and "paid" coins
btw your refered page is showing total amount of mined coins and not paid coins

There are two different reports on your activity. The one you access via the home page is showing your activity for everything but the mining game. To have a look at your mining game activity you have to access that report via the page of the mining game. This has been changed after the last August update.

Not exactly intuitive, but this is how it works for now
Logic-Elliven

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14gPJuRmu06ZiBeCIuKrf8cZoRZtTwU5w
Hmm...  that doesn't work?

Here's a link to a run of luck:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14gPJuRmu06ZiBeCIuKrf8cZoRZtTwU5w

40 coins
40 coins
225 coins with a roll of 99, 011

Its nice to know that one CAN actually roll high #s here and holding thumbs that the lucky streak continues!  Smiley
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

gives me a security error when i try too withdraw. currently over 35k coins. wtf is going on??

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
cashfairy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

gives me a security error when i try too withdraw. currently over 35k coins. wtf is going on??

did u used faucethub btc address?
maybe payment app is comparing database before sending and showing error because it is not able to track
faucethub was not responding properly here right now so downtime can happen any moment

anyway if thats not the case ill update futher this msg
im at 31K right now

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Not exactly supported with any evidence. Free to judge negative, but the support of Cointiply is by far the best around. And this because it happened to me to use it several times, from problem solving to exchange of ideas and I got always the answers I was expecting. And fast, never had to wait more than 24 hours. No problem left behind unanswered or unsolved.

Beside official support, you have a chat (both available in PTC ads page and mining game page) where mods are always present and ready to help. Help you can get very often also from more experience users. I see it everyday and I am helping as well whenever I can.

The Mining Game has a learning curve, but it is not steep at all. I agree: it is not simply click and cash and you have to figure out your own strategy, but it is what is making of that game quite a unique one around.

And you can earn a lot. Go to NetbusinessRating and check how many proof of payment there are.

In general, before judging you should be sure you understood completely how it works. Then, feel free to keep your opinion, but your statements about support do not match with reality.

Regards

I agree, Cointiply is a great site with loads of earning opportunities. I triggered my first withdrawal least week and payout was easy and quick. No complaints here.

My only issue is that I feel the mining game could do with more explanation. Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake but it still baffles me!

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

maybe payment app is comparing database before sending and showing error because it is not able to track
faucethub was not responding properly here right now so downtime can happen any moment

im at 31K right now

trying too withdraw my cointiply money too a spv wallet and its giving me security error

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
cashfairy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

im at 31K right now

trying too withdraw my cointiply money too a spv wallet and its giving me security error

minimum is 100K cointiply coins for this withdraw then

mirepoix

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

Has anyone received their direct-to-wallet BTC withdrawal yet? FAQ says It's usually sent on Sundays and latest by Monday, but it's already Tuesday.
ASPSR

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

I made it to the faucethub 35000 coin cashout and now my account is being "held". I assume its because im a new user. Ill update to let you all know if i get paid.
RustyBits

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

1. Does the term "Spam" mean something different to Cointiply mods? Do they have their own colloquialisms and jargon?

Is it possible that you were posting referral links in the chat window? While that is not necessarily spam in terms of the definition you're using, it is prohibited in the Cointiply chat and generally considered a breach of etiquette and often falls into a broader and more general definition or use of the "spam" label.

Being the forum veteran that you claim to be, if this was the issue - I'm sure you already knew that and were trying to be hyper-technical in your defense of your actions (kind of like the defensive back who tackles a receiver while the football is still in the air, then gives the "What'd I do?" gesture when the referee throws the yellow flag at him for pass interference).

If that's not the case, then yeah, it looks like you got a jerk mod throwing around B.S. authority. But I've been in the site chat often myself and have yet to see that level of abuse of discretion by any mods.  There is a first time for everything...

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!
Ondrej_1

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Hi, anyone is experiencing 502 Bad Gateway error again?
Senzacervello

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

Hi, anyone is experiencing 502 Bad Gateway error again?

Here the site seems to be down, at least for me.

Edit: Right now is up again here
maicon19

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

my payment was kept I sent Ticket to suport. so far no response. already 4 days ago It would be that cointiply turned scam, before they were paying right. it was just stay put and send the ticket to him. that the answer was answered quickly and paid. now no answer they are responding in the ticket. already has 4 days and nothing to be paid or answered in the ticket what is happening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: