Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32657 times)
TheFlowerzz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Hello admins, someone hacked in to my cointiply account and make withdrawal to FH (currently pending). Please tell me how to cancel that withdrawal procces?
aqui12

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Hello admins, someone hacked in to my cointiply account and make withdrawal to FH (currently pending). Please tell me how to cancel that withdrawal procces?
send a ticket to your page and chat write what happened to you
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

can we please do something to increase the gem rate ?, I need 3 more million within 30 days ,and getting <300 per roll
aqui12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

can we please do something to increase the gem rate ?, I need 3 more million within 30 days ,and getting <300 per roll
The only way is for people to stop selling and buying gems, and only get gems using gem mode and solve the offerwal

they must understand that they lose money if they buy or sell gems, because then they must acquire gems to update the mine so that it does not expire
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

The only way is for people to stop selling and buying gems, and only get gems using gem mode and solve the offerwal

they must understand that they lose money if they buy or sell gems, because then they must acquire gems to update the mine so that it does not expire

Curious theory. Gems bought and sold on the market do not affect the total circulation as the total circulation depends on the gems earned by performing activities on the site (Faucet, offerwalls, PTC and so on). One sells 100, another buys 100: 100 is the amount circulating regardless of who holds it before or after the sale.

The gem rate, I mean the rate at which you are earning, it is said depending only on the total circulating gems, so the market has nothing to do with that.
To buy or to sell gems does not mean necessarily to lose money. I have bought at 26 and sold to 14. I have earned money. Who bought my gems paid them 14 and today he could earn at 7. He also had a profit.

Regards
aqui12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Curious theory. Gems bought and sold on the market do not affect the total circulation as the total circulation depends on the gems earned by performing activities on the site (Faucet, offerwalls, PTC and so on). One sells 100, another buys 100: 100 is the amount circulating regardless of who holds it before or after the sale.

The gem rate, I mean the rate at which you are earning, it is said depending only on the total circulating gems, so the market has nothing to do with that.
To buy or to sell gems does not mean necessarily to lose money. I have bought at 26 and sold to 14. I have earned money. Who bought my gems paid them 14 and today he could earn at 7. He also had a profit.

Regards
read well, when updating your mine so that it does not expire, there you will have to buy gems, and they will be more expensive than the ones you sold, there you lose money, that's why it's better to be in gem mode ,
Senzacervello

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

Regards
read well, when updating your mine so that it does not expire, there you will have to buy gems, and they will be more expensive than the ones you sold, there you lose money, that's why it's better to be in gem mode ,

If you earn gems at the current rate (7 gems per 1 coin) you lose money as the rebuilding cost is calculated on the basis of 9 gems per coin. In other words, it would be more convenient to sell your buildings and buy new ones. If you buy the, on the contrary, you can get 10-11 gem per coin.
Who is losing money?
Read well ;-)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

hehe this is what everybody have to solve in the next 26 days XD
iam not using this page daily but i got now 1 million gems in backup to rebuild the mines .

regards
aqui12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:18:06 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 04:38:41 PM by aqui12

Regards

If you earn gems at the current rate (7 gems per 1 coin) you lose money as the rebuilding cost is calculated on the basis of 9 gems per coin. In other words, it would be more convenient to sell your buildings and buy new ones. If you buy the, on the contrary, you can get 10-11 gem per coin.
Who is losing money?
Read well ;-)
I use Google translator, I do not understand what you are writing, you are saying that it would be cheaper to sell the buildings but then you get the coins and they have a lot of level, calculating

to update and not expire is charging me 529200 gems that today is 75600 coins, I do not know how much it cost me to reach level 10 that mine, I bought the most expensive, this is the first to expire,

It is obvious that if the gems were 20 or more per coin it would be better to put together, but now that it is at that price the gems may be different, I do not know how it will be in 1 month when it expires, and what price will be the gems, but if continue as you say it is better to sell the building, but then it will no longer be profitable to have buildings

that you will sell your building, it would be good if you put your strategy, I was only collecting gems but if they go up in price then as you say it is better to sell the building

in marketplace had not entered in a long time, because it would be cheaper to get coins in gem mode, but now with the current price of gems I see that they are selling cheaper, for example 100000 gems this 14000 coins approximately current price, but they are selling it in 9000 coins, because so cheap I do not understand, thanks I had not seen, now I do not know if I buy and my building does not expire or not

something that I do not understand if I do not update a level and it expires what happens with the other levels, they will continue to put coins to me or no longer,
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

I predict a lot of expired high level Miners ,

for me ... I have 2 HQ at level 44 , and I think Im only able to rebuild 1 Sad
Senzacervello

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

I use Google translator, I do not understand what you are writing, you are saying that it would be cheaper to sell the buildings but then you get the coins and they have a lot of level, calculating

to update and not expire is charging me 529200 gems that today is 75600 coins, I do not know how much it cost me to reach level 10 that mine, I bought the most expensive, this is the first to expire,

It is obvious that if the gems were 20 or more per coin it would be better to put together, but now that it is at that price the gems may be different, I do not know how it will be in 1 month when it expires, and what price will be the gems, but if continue as you say it is better to sell the building, but then it will no longer be profitable to have buildings

that you will sell your building, it would be good if you put your strategy, I was only collecting gems but if they go up in price then as you say it is better to sell the building

in marketplace had not entered in a long time, because it would be cheaper to get coins in gem mode, but now with the current price of gems I see that they are selling cheaper, for example 100000 gems this 14000 coins approximately current price, but they are selling it in 9000 coins, because so cheap I do not understand, thanks I had not seen, now I do not know if I buy and my building does not expire or not

I didn't say that. I said that the rebuilding cost is set to a value in gems that is equal to your purchase price multiplied by 9. For example, a base HQ costs 25,000 coins to purchase and you can rebuild it at the cost of 225,000 gems. This means that whatever you pay gems cheaper than 9 gems per coin will make you a profit when rebuilding. You can either earn at that rate (if the site let's you) or purchase in the market, no difference

something that I do not understand if I do not update a level and it expires what happens with the other levels, they will continue to put coins to me or no longer,

Other levels will stay active as each level expires individually. Expired levels will not produce hourly coins but, assumed you keep your efficiency, their MP will be counted for the purpose of sharing the mining pool
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

We are happy to announce the launch of CointiPlay Multiplier, our first provably fair multiplier game.

CointiPlay: https://cointiply.com/pg

And we have several support documents with all the details.

CointiPlay Odds & Provably Fair Results
How to Play the CointiPlay Multiplier
CointiPlay Tips & FAQ

Good luck!
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

i receiced my 6th payment to my faucethub account.
Payment Proof added to my site :
CointiplyPaymentProof
Thanks Cointiply Smiley
_bitnux_

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

The ticket i opened in the support disappeared, can you contact me privately on here @Cointiply? i've already sent you a PM.

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

Since guinhorj is contributing nothing to the conversation: http://cointiply.com/
dailymailtome

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

We are happy to announce the launch of CointiPlay Multiplier, our first provably fair multiplier game.

CointiPlay: https://cointiply.com/pg

And we have several support documents with all the details.

CointiPlay Odds & Provably Fair Results
How to Play the CointiPlay Multiplier
CointiPlay Tips & FAQ

Good luck!

Big update, thanks for this.

Also, need to say that Cointiply has one of the best support systems out there.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

Thanks, dailymailtome. Smiley
bit-76

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

Hello! Something you have a poor system of control for the tasks performed. In July, the minimum roll of 14 coins, August - performed tasks, the minimum roll - 16 coins, September and until October 9, performed the same tasks, even more and today the minimum roll did not rise, but dropped to 13 ((((I can’t understand , what's the problem? Account BIT76.
Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Almost 3 days ago now I completed the Save the Children Donation under AdGateMedia. I still haven't been payed by Cointiply.

Upon completion of the offer a confirmation page came up and I briefly read that they would send me a confirmation email,and before I could screen shot the page it reloaded and it was gone. I could not return to the confirmation page.

Upon starting a ticket the form demanded that I include a picture of the confirmation, which was unavailable to me. I detailed that clearly, which shows me that the devs dont really read the emails, since this is the second time something very similar has happened.

I HAVE NO PHOTO, THE SITE GLITCHED. I tried to contact you for help in a ticket. It has been almost 3 days and time is money. This is costing me far more than the initial $9 investment by far because it is retracting time from other profitable mining sites that I use on a day to day basis, in that I had to go around the site and call Save The Children, myself. I contacted my bank, my card holder and Save The Children at 18007283843 and they have given me the confirmation number 68790. They all say the problem was not on their end.

In the email I clearly stated that I DID NOT HAVE THE CONFIRMATION because it was unavailable to me, but that I had pictures of my bank statement. I have posted here to maybe get to the bottom of this, get my coins or get some sort of compensation for my time and money spent.

Are my bank statements or the confirmation code enough for me to receive my compensation?

Fellow bitcointalksers, Should I bother completing anymore payed offers, or does this happen regulalry?

I wait anxiously for your answer, Cointiply.

Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

Wow. I got my answer, and i'm never putting another cent of my own money into Cointiply. Now I know why there are so many bad reviews saying that Cointiply isn't a scam itself but freely associates with scams and you can easily be scammed via Cointiply.

I have to contact AdgateMedia to prove my claim? Which I can, but... Then I have to wait another 5 days for the review? I also have to make an account to even do any of that.

WOW.

So my initial negative $9 investment has turned into like a negative $29 investment, and I don't get my coins even close to the time of exchange. I could have put that $9 into alt coins and made triple the profit by now. In the time line you (or Adgate) is allowing I see a huge loss of income and of funds forwarded.

So, even if I do get my coins I got totally ripped off. But I doubt i'll ever see them.

I use a lot of faucets, I mean A LOT. I've been doing it for a long time and I've seen a bunch come and go. I contribute to advice columns regarding crypto and faucets. My advice is to not to put too much of your time into Cointiply and definitely don't spend a single red cent of your own money on any of the offers.

Cointiply Paid Offers = Huge risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: