Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32691 times)
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Guys, it's not that hard. Maybe my mine is not built way up (rank 3000) but it makes me coins every day. Do this:

Buy the maintanance building
Set gems to auto spend so your always at 200%
Make sure to claim your free gems a couple times at least each day

I have extra gems that I sell for more coins.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

how the maintenance building work at 6000 lv? can I get referrals using paid to sign up ?
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 05:16:09 PM by cashfairy

Guys, it's not that hard. Maybe my mine is not built way up (rank 3000) but it makes me coins every day. Do this:

Buy the maintanance building
Set gems to auto spend so your always at 200%
Make sure to claim your free gems a couple times at least each day

I have extra gems that I sell for more coins.

that doesnt work with low investment, i have done my calculations regarding 3500 coins building which i purchased
if i even try to get most of the fuel (gems) from free claims, my balance will be negative by calculations
duno if whales have profitable investment plans
all i see they get extras by site notes but is it enough?
nobody has not yet introduced their proftable investment plan

anyway im happy with tasks part, my referred person has earned 200$ in 1,5 months and made me 20$ income Smiley

Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Yea. I'm about to be done with Cointiply too. I have like the 800th ranked mine, but Adscend literally owes me like $40 in coins at this time (Just from this month. If I looked further back probably be a lot more.) and keeps asking for proof. Also, I got scammed out of 2 paid offers. There is just too much wrong and not enough return at this point. I've put hundreds of USD$ and countless hours into the mining game, and literally havent gotten anything back. I could have put these 64 days of hours of grinding into Genesis mining and made actual money, and not had to keep investing and paying in time to see an investment. Put like $300 in and got nothing out but tons of "Hey, sending this Email to get the coins I earned
 for the work that I did for you." Only to get hassled and ripped off when the power is all on the side of the company.

I like cointiply. Not saying it's bad.

The surveys pay out well, if they actually pay. I have sat on here and grinded out $20 USD in Satoshi in a day, but I put it all back into this forsaken mining game. I mean, dont get me wrong. It might be worth it and I might be able to afford the gems I need if half of the surveys I take payed out upon completion. But I literally have 50 surveys that I completed and didnt get a pay out for in the last month alone.

If anyone wants picture proof, I will show you. Literally several dollars worth of surveys a day are not paying out upon completion and no matter which way you slice it, that's me paying in my time and getting nothing back. That time could be spent doing other things, like using the moon faucets, because they pay out every time and at 62 days in a row on those faucets, you'd be getting a pretty nice income. $1 a day is totally achievable, and the referral bonus is much, much larger.

So, maybe if you live in a 3rd world country but still manage to have internet access, the $1 they might pay you for completing this survey may be worth it. But in America if you do 50 surveys worth 50 dollars in a month and you dont pay me for them, then that's a whole 8 hour shift at a little over minimum wage with taxes taken out being stolen from you. Also, I would wager that the $50 took you a hell of a lot more time to make than 8 hours.

So, i'm selling my mines and just doing surveys from now on. Once you reach a certain level the higher paying surveys open up to you more often, but they pay out much less on completion.

Then they ask you for proof. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nope. I'm out soon. Either something changes or this is only worth it in incredibly impoverished countries where maybe getting a dollar might save your life. You're literally paying in like 10x what Genesis or some other reputable company offering mining contracts would cost you.

I want the coins I am owed.

I see that Cointiply says that they dont get payed if we dont get payed. How is that so? So you just let Adscend and other companies rip you off while you host their surveys for a super diminished profit and pass the losses down the line to your customers? Hard to believe and literally makes no business sense.  

But, I run a business too so I get all the "Lines" that you feed people to make money. Like that one.

Disclaimer for the sensitive: Cointiply is still pretty good though. If you use it like a traditional faucet and dont try to use the mining game or expect the high paying surveys to work upon completion. *Thumbs up.*
Neraxis

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Well, I guess this is why they needed to add Gems. Because all i'm doing is sitting and watching my mine grow little by little. Just reinvesting the coins that my mine makes. Just trying to get it up to a decent amount per day. But, the reason why isnt because I didnt try to do the surveys. I just cant stand losing another moment of my time and not getting payed for a survey that took me 30 minutes, but they didnt pay out upon completion. They Adscend owes me a fortune by now in surveys that I finished but didnt get payed for or requested pay and never was answered or got a bull shit answer telling me to prove that I finished the survey. Like I can do that, and I like you couldnt just check yourself.

I even went to Adscends fb page and made comments, that they gave the same manufactured reply to. Even thought I clearly stated that on Cointiply we do not receive confirmation emails when we complete a survey.

I'm convinced it's bots or people that know 10 lines of the English language that they have running these companies.

So, I say put up with the bull shit surveys ripping you off until you get to $1 USD per day in ROI then just come spin once a day to keep your loyalty bonus and put back into the mine or collect your dollar. It will grow fast from there or you can get your daily dollar. It takes somewhere in the vicinity of $200 USD invested in the mine or more to get $1 back a day. I did the math, but I cant remember it.

Too much work to get ripped off. I guess it's time I do the ripping off by sitting on my ass, not doing any surveys and just collecting. Something new will probably be added to curb just collecting after your hard work though, another provision to the game like gems. A new tax to add even more work just to get back a micro fraction of the the money you put in.

Seriously, this site is a genius business model. It's flying in the face of reason and common sense when it comes to business investment and is making money hand over fist. With the unchecked ability to revision whatever parameters they desire in order to stack the deck against the consumer.

Great faucet if used as a faucet and you don't rely on the "high paying" surveys they emphasize to actually pay out. Most lucrative business ever conceived.

Show me your ways, Oh dark masters. My heart is ready to receive thine serpentine wisdom.

Please pay me for the countless Adscend "High paying" surveys that i've done and never got payed for. This site is killing my pocket book so far with unpaid labor.

looser101983

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

How long is the payment on the faucet hub?
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

i will save lot of coins and and gems and build carrier depot and upgrade max instead
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

How long is the payment on the faucet hub?

during 3 days, got 5 payments via faucethub without hassle

Neraxis

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

Put in Over $300 for this BS and now Tap Research does just like Adscend and lets you do 2/3rd of the survey then doesnt pay anything out. Total, total thievery and BS.

Cointiply used to have good surveys. Now you dont even get payed for doing them. Can barely finish one through, and dont you dare tell them the truth and say you dont like their product. They arent paying you for accurate information. They're paying you to show share holders good statistics, and those share holders never think to review the surveys that tell them this data.

Ripped off. Rip off. Rip off. Adscend still hasnt payed me what they owe me.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Put in Over $300 for this BS and now Tap Research does just like Adscend and lets you do 2/3rd of the survey then doesnt pay anything out. Total, total thievery and BS.

Cointiply used to have good surveys. Now you dont even get payed for doing them. Can barely finish one through, and dont you dare tell them the truth and say you dont like their product. They arent paying you for accurate information. They're paying you to show share holders good statistics, and those share holders never think to review the surveys that tell them this data.

Ripped off. Rip off. Rip off. Adscend still hasnt payed me what they owe me.

Are you aware that Adscend and Tap Research are third parties providers and have nothing to do with the site owners?
Neraxis

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

I'm aware that if you had read the thread in whole and not a selective part of it, you'd know that topic was covered. Like reading a cointiply email. My god, is it endemic.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

I'm aware that if you had read the thread in whole and not a selective part of it, you'd know that topic was covered. Like reading a cointiply email. My god, is it endemic.

I did, but you wrote

Cointiply used to have good surveys. Now you dont even get payed for doing them.

Cointiply actually never had good or bad surveys. Their providers had/have. In the way you write you're constantly mixing up things. What is endemic is the clear inability to express a concept in a consistent way
roserbezov

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I also have unpaid survey from AdScend from 3 days ago. I wrote to the support of AdScend at least 2 times every day since then, but noone answer me. Just 2 days before this case, I had another one. But when I wrote to the support, they contacted me by email, I've send them some screenshots and few hours later recieved my coins. Why is so hard to verify this fu*kin' surveys?
paultos

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

anyone else having trouble with the browser games ? ... all I see is a white screen
roserbezov

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

lol
After more than 10 requests to the Adscend support and 4 days later, I finally received my coins. What a struggle!

ps
Always make screenshots!
Neraxis

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

^^^ That's bull shit. Adscend are thieves. Look at their FB page. Nothing but complaints. They STILL havent given me my coins. They make US show proof when I know that the survey being done shows in their system, then try to shove if down our throats that no one got payed. That's not true, so fuck that.

I've lost a bank account and now hundreds of dollars in time and money because of Adscend and other Cointiply offer wall BS.

Surveys hardly ever work anymore, even from tap research. All of my friends who play are also getting a whole lot of errors and not being payed as well.

So now that i've gotten up to 700+ coins an hour, no surveys work. Wth is that?

Just so much money i'm owed. I get so, so angry when I think about it. Makes me want to just quit. Literally like $60. That's a huge chunk of the time i've spent on this site I was not reimbursed for. The way things are going i'm wondering how long Cointiply will be around and i'm really dreading losing all of the satoshi I put into my mine when they close up shop because of all of the BS going on. So any amount of money that I do make out of my mine (Which I havent made 1 withdraw yet.), I have to first pay off all the work from the mine that I didnt get payed for. Which is actually impossible.

IDK. Loss all around as it goes. I like the idea of cointiply, but they need people that understand Human language in their IT department and that actually read emails. Because your site is GLITCHY and I feel that either the people who answer the Emails either DONT read the emails or they DONT read english very well. Or they are just very, very stupid Americans. Because I get the same prefabricated replies when I clearly detailed that your POS system will not allow me to send a proper support email, because what is occurring is not listed or your people keep on sending me the same redundant email that DOES NOT ADDRESS MY CONCERNS OR NEEDS WHAT SO EVER.

I have to date had 1, ONE! Successful exchange with cointiply support. That was just because my loyalty bonus wasnt going up. Fixed it immediately. Which I appreciate and give credit where it was due.

I personally think Cointiply will fold and all our hard earned coins will go POOF into thin air when it does. I'm working my ass off on it. But the site seems to constantly work against me.

Neraxis

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

Dont worry. I'm literally about to buy a .com domain and make a review about Cointiply, with pictures to prove that i've been scammed by Adgate and that Cointiply doesnt listen in their support emails most of the time. They will direct you right back to sending another support email, when it didn't work in the first place. Then you will get a broken English speaking reply that doesn't tell you or help you with jack shit if it's an actual issue. Like, I didnt get payed or my coins are missing.

If it's something simple af like your loyalty bonus isnt going up, man they reset that quick. But if you need the money they owe you, that's a different story. Even if you have proof and know that they do too.   

Going to circulate it just like I do my other btc sites. With mellowadz and other click for $. Might even put it on cointiply's ptc adds. Then we'll see how many other people have had this same problem and what's really going on.

Like i've been saying. Thinking it's a pure scam now and i'm not going to get anything back. There really is no transparency in this site.
mantryde

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

hey hey..
i like cointiply.com so far,using it for about 3weeks or more..
a lot of nice offerwalls but now more and more often happens that i dont get an extra coins for rolling prime numbers?why?is it some tricks or what??and after been active for a month here my Cointiplier is 1.42x still on same level..no % increased what so ever

Prime numbers pay an extra 40 Coins
this is just couple of them..it clearly says prime number 40 coins extra??

You earned 28 Coins .
You rolled 65,083 on the main faucet.
4 days ago
next...
You earned 28 Coins .
You rolled 50,219 on the main faucet.
2 days ago
next...
You earned 28 Coins .
You rolled 19,053 on the main faucet.
a day ago

and this is how it looks with prime roll
Main Faucet
You earned 68 Coins .
You rolled 32,341 on the main faucet.
2 days ago..om
its just small coins,but why should i loose any of them for my hard work,fr such a legit site???
guys are you start cheating on (hard everyday claiming)users?or its some kind of bug?

http://cointiply.com/r/gNREx
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 06:47:26 PM by felicita

Sometimes i get not credited for minutestaff target offers !?
Its only on target offers , click,view and instant offers gets credited instantly o0

and why is the amount of gems who get from the page bouncing so much ?

regards
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Dont worry. I'm literally about to buy a .com domain and make a review about Cointiply, with pictures to prove that i've been scammed by Adgate and that Cointiply doesnt listen in their support emails most of the time. They will direct you right back to sending another support email, when it didn't work in the first place. Then you will get a broken English speaking reply that doesn't tell you or help you with jack shit if it's an actual issue. Like, I didnt get payed or my coins are missing.

If it's something simple af like your loyalty bonus isnt going up, man they reset that quick. But if you need the money they owe you, that's a different story. Even if you have proof and know that they do too.   

Going to circulate it just like I do my other btc sites. With mellowadz and other click for $. Might even put it on cointiply's ptc adds. Then we'll see how many other people have had this same problem and what's really going on.

Like i've been saying. Thinking it's a pure scam now and i'm not going to get anything back. There really is no transparency in this site.

Neraxis, we have spent a lot of time working with you in support, and it only seems to build your sense of grievance. I'll politely call that frustrating.

As we've explained there, if AdgateMedia or another offerwall didn't credit you, they didn't credit you or us. There is no mechanism for us to intervene on your behalf. If you can't get resolution from them, that's between you and them.

This is the way the offerwall industry works. Is it perfect? No, but it is a system that allows folks to earn a little crypto with their spare time.

So let's look at why we—Cointiply and other site publishers—can't intervene. Consider these factors:

1.) We do not know what you did to complete an offer. Did you follow the rules? We don't know. Did you complete all the steps? We have no way of knowing. If it was a credit card offer, did you use a legit credit card? We have no way of knowing because we don't see any step in the offer completion process.

2.) Have you completed this offer on another site? This is especially an issue for the larger offers, which tend to be limited to one-per-person. We don't know, because we play no role in the completion process.

3.) Did you use a VPN against rules? We see when you use a VPN to access Cointiply, but we do not see your connection to the offer because we aren't involved in that process.

4.) We also didn't get paid unless you got paid. We aren't holding onto your money—we didn't get any.

In general, offers don't get credited for just a few reasons. The user didn't do everything; the user did something wrong (including fraud); the offer was configured improperly; or there was a technical problem because software is imperfect. That last one is probably the biggest reason, but as a site publisher who hosts offerwalls, we play zero role in determining all of that. We provide access to the offerwall, and it's up to you to complete offers and work with the offerwall if you have a problem.

As I said above, this is how this industry works.

Here's how I see this issue. I've been doing offers for years, long before Cointiply. I've had maybe 100 or so offers not pay properly (that I've noticed). Which isn't bad for having done at least 100,000 offers during that time. It's mostly surveys that didn't complete and app downloads that didn't pay. I've collected on 60% of app downloads, at best, and that's consistent across all the offerwalls because app download offers are partially voodoo. I had a Hulu offer that never completed, too.

At first, I filed tickets with support (on those few sites that have support). From that I learned I need to go to the offerwalls, and from that I learned which problems are likely to be resolved and which aren't.

Mostly I learned to move on and do more offers. How much time is 20 cents worth to me, especially if I'm never likely to collect it? Or $2? In the time it would take for me to kick up a fuss, I could do another offer or 20. I also learned which offerwalls I wanted to work with.

And then I didn't work with the ones that caused me trouble.

If that calculus doesn't sit well with you, Neraxis, the offerwall world may not be where you want to spend your time. The crypto world has baked into it a certain expectation of do-it-yourself, get-it-done mentality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: