Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32691 times)
samothrace

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 04:58:21 PM by samothrace

Very bad news today, due to some bad calcul.
It was a good site, but now with this peanut as reward, big lol.
My personnal compensation reward will be more or less a single day rewards from my old mines. BIG BIG LOL.
This site become a single faucet site, very bad day today.
And with a withdraw at 35K , i don't think see a lot of people continue with this faucet.

Samothrace
http://samofh.000webhostapp.com/
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

omg such think could be announced some weeks before !
I also wasted much time here just yesterday i reinvested all mines and upgraded mins with about 30 000 coins and today it was for nothing XD

regards
stnkld

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

For starters - their multiplier game is a total scam. Been screwed twice. Provably fair my ass. Thus I'm not surprised seeing people getting scammed with mining game too.
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

No, not scammers. Just very bad at math, and therefore unreliable. Good thing I've been cautious and got out of the mining crap way before the storm hit.

The true scammers are the bastards on the offer walls, with their utterly broken sites that want to collect every info about you and too often give nothing in return.
moneyfornothing

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

LOL it takes over 2 years to get even that unfair money back  Roll Eyes
PlayThePlayer

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

I love how mods on cjat ban people who post uncomfortable questions and messages, really? Kinds of messages that dont violate TOS, I think I'm gonna stick with my FutureNet which actually works, keep safe guys
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:47:18 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 09:23:28 AM by moneyfornothing

No, not scammers. Just very bad at math, and therefore unreliable. Good thing I've been cautious and got out of the mining crap way before the storm hit.

The true scammers are the bastards on the offer walls, with their utterly broken sites that want to collect every info about you and too often give nothing in return.

Oh yes they are thieves. Programmers who can build such a site, are NOT bad in math. I am programmer myself and I know. If they have ran this site like normal HYIP, this would be running years from now. Normal practice is to take 2-3% of turnover and let the site run as long as it gets new users and cointiply was getting 1000 new miners every day. But they wanted steal millions, they are rich now and lol.

Of course offer wall offerers are thieves and spies too, but these are same gang. Find them!
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

They knew that warning us ahead of time would take away a significant amount of money from their pocket, they would have to pay out A LOT MORE so they did it in such a way as to BLIND-SIGHT everyone, giving them no time to prepare. That is why people are angry, not because they shut it down but because they gave no warning and stole our initial investments.
Personally I lost $800 thanks to their shady and unethical ways.

Will only withdraw what my referrals earn from here on, that's IF my referrals even stay on this crappy site.

If they scammed us before they will do it again! Don't trust their so called "solutions" because they lied before, they have kept lying to us and they will most likely carry on lying.

NO MORE TRUST FOR COINTIPLY.
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

And now they force people to still use the site, otherwise they cant have already earned money from pool. And it still takes years to have those money! Who is going to serve them?
D4m1en

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Oh yes they are thieves. Programmers who can build such a site, are NOT bad in math. I am programmer myself and I know. If they have ran this site like normal HYIP, this would be running years from now. Normal practice is to take 2-3% of turnover and let the site run as long as it gets new users and cointiply was getting 1000 new miners every day. But they wanted steal millions, they are rich now and lol.

Of course offer wall offerers are thieves and spies too, but these are same gang. Find them!

If I were a scammer I'd just shut down the site instead of setting up a new system to refund the losses. Why bother?
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 04:12:38 PM by moneyfornothing

If I were a scammer I'd just shut down the site instead of setting up a new system to refund the losses. Why bother?

Actually they dont refund. It takes 2-3 years to get money back. They stole a money and in addition, force cheated people still fill surveys and make 50% profit with that. If pool dont grow, people dont get their already earned money. So people are robbed and also enslaved.  Grin
Kambas

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

There will always be those who are so loyal they will defend it.

The problem is it's not what Cointiply did, it's HOW they did it.

Top earner was getting 41 000 coins per hour... imagine his pain and all the hard work this person invested.

A lot of the players bought products and subscriptions on Offer Walls just for the purpose of upgrading their mine, now Cointiply shuts it down with less than 20% compensation and you still have to wait a very long time to receive this money (money that you already earned), that is scummy lets be honest.

They deleted trust along with the mining game, if only they gave everyone a week or two, to prepare for the shutdown and reimburse the coins spent on MP.
Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

^^^ Cointiply are now very rich thieves that made a heist beyond the realm of prosecution.

Now you're telling me that there are idiots who believe this fucking feigned apology, after months of scamming us just to squeeze more income for themselves?

I'm done with crypto. It seems much of the world and huge portion of America is too. It's just a huge foreign scam where shit like this can happen with your money and hard earned time. It wont be able to be regulated. Because of piece of shit thieves, like the ones who made cointiply.

Right now they're sitting in their offices or where ever they work, just laughing their asses off at us. The morons who bought into this. They're counting our money while we count their platitudes.   

The offer walls were in on it too.

I dont know why anyone didnt hack tf out Cointiply months ago anyways. Hope some one does and steals everything they've ever earned. Like they did us.
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

If people are stupid enough, they do those surveys and dont withdraw money, because they are paying also 5% interest to coins. When there is enough peoples savings, they steal that money too and close the site  Cheesy
D4m1en

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Actually they dont refund. It takes 2-3 years to get money back. They stole a money and in addition, force cheated people still fill surveys and make 50% profit with that. If pool dont grow, people dont get their already earned money. So people are robbed and also enslaved.  Grin

At the current rate it's 5 years on my end for a mere $10.. lol, didn't even remember I still had gems there. They can keep that. Anyway, can't see enough evidence to be a scam and if it's one it's the most convoluted and unnecessary complex I've ever seen. Either way, trust is gone, forever. Whatever they come up with now, be it another mining game or something similar, everyone is advised to stay the hell away from it.
Neraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

No. They put the 5% paying thing up right before they fucked us. So that they could steal more money and get people to spend more. If there is ANY way to get back at Cointiply legally, i'm going to do it. Doubt there is. But i'm looking.
moneyfornothing

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

I can have 0.15$ in day back my already earned money. I am getting 120$ and 365 x 0.15$ = 54.75$ / year. This is not refunding.
delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

The statusbar in the games section is stuck at 100% since about 4 hours now. I can still play, but get no credits anymore. There is also no way of opening a ticket.
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

What I know about the site Cointiply is that many users made till over 100$ in less than 1 week. They withdrew the money they used to show how much they were doing. I bet those are the most that now complain and say the site is scam. Still they can make a lot of money just that now have to work a little harder without the mining game. It was nice to wake up and see the balance over 100$ with practically do nothing. As soon I get my withdraw I will post in here. Crypto world is new many things are in experimental stage and still is a lot of for discover. Admin have been clear and always have been accessible. Only thing maybe can protest is that should have advise with few days ahead about the decision to suppress the part with the mining game. I opened the page as everyday ans was a big surprise. About the economical part most of us that can count the fingers in the hand knew that it will not last too long for the high rewards. 
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

No. They put the 5% paying thing up right before they fucked us. So that they could steal more money and get people to spend more. If there is ANY way to get back at Cointiply legally, i'm going to do it. Doubt there is. But i'm looking.
you can't use funds u deposit in the site also from the current repayment rate atm, im going to get all my money back in 29 weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: