Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:30:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

The problem is that most of the news might be coming from people who want the market to dip further, its advisable to authenticate the source of the news before sharing it as you may just be spreading fake news unknowingly

Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.

I agree with this. There are people who wants to buy bitcoin in a very low price because they believe that bitcoin will surge up it's value. Some make fake news because of jealousy that there are more people earning a lot with bitcoin. This fake news are making investors panic. I would suggest that we should not listen to this fake news or validate the news that we read.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

thank you for detailing all the news because so I know all the news that is now ..
from some of the news you describe, everyone also felt the impact of the news. many people panic and withdraw all assets in the crypto world .
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.

I agree with this. There are people who wants to buy bitcoin in a very low price because they believe that bitcoin will surge up it's value. Some make fake news because of jealousy that there are more people earning a lot with bitcoin. This fake news are making investors panic. I would suggest that we should not listen to this fake news or validate the news that we read.

Yes i agree that  the crash of bitcoin is due to fake news made by some investors who want to buy crypto in very low price, so if you invest in this kind of business you should stop listening fake news because it can affect your decision.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

The false news has been around us, and many people are intimidated by the news, believing it to be true, so they sell their coins and then distribute more false news in the hope that bitcoin will fall more.

Yes fake news has been all around us especially to social medias and they redistributes it. So, people now believes it and tends to sell their coins that results to panic selling.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Some people are spreading fake news about bitcoin, which is causing the market to crash. This is a deliberate attempt to influence the market and gain some unusual advantage. People should stop paying attention to these false news.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

I have heard many people talking negatively about bitcoin and all I can say is that thy are just haters. These king of people are the people who are afraid to develop
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

i agree this fake news are everywhere but the real problem here are the bitcoin holders
we cannot avoid this instances to happen ,whales are really good at making this unsure bitcoin investors
to dump. i just hope people entering the cryptospace educate themselves enough so they can stay long in this business.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

that true to the existing rumor that makes the market price decline
so now we ignore all the negative news about Crypto Smiley
It means that more investors are just amateur and get panic with just a simple FUD without doing a validation if it's true or not. This investors should learn how to be patient and to study the market conditions before doing some investments.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Yes I believe you are right. This could be an inside job, those greedy investors spreading fake news just to cause panic selling to the new investors out there. But even though with all this price drop, I will never lose faith in bitcoin at all.

Listening to the news every now and then can just add to our paranoia. Bitcoin will surely rise again. There will be no doubt for that. Let us just buy and hold this time. Bitcoin will make its way to the top once more. We just have to wait and be patient.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

that true to the existing rumor that makes the market price decline
so now we ignore all the negative news about Crypto Smiley
It means that more investors are just amateur and get panic with just a simple FUD without doing a validation if it's true or not. This investors should learn how to be patient and to study the market conditions before doing some investments.
Most media post news at purpose, especially those we-media like twitter, facebook, they post news at will and many are just created by their imagine, I delete some news APP and found there is nothing wrong with it
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Listening to the fake news is so disgusting, hopefully spreading the false news stops his actions. Given this false news has impacted bitcoin prices to date, if you listen to fake news again, better ignore it.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Probably yes,i think this is a strategy to make a fake news for crushing bitcoin and when the value of bitcoin is deep there so many people wants to invest in bitcoin.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

Yes it is true, stop listening in fake news. Because it can change your perspective in bitcoin. You need to trust bitcoin that its price will increase again. It is a crypto currency so you are know that it is very risky, and before you enter this world you accept first the big risk in your life. There is no positive effect of listening fake news. Stop fake news!
Ryan1212

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Fake news is affected bitcoin, so people should stop listen to that news. Sometimes we cannot avoid to that kinds of news. But we should ignore that, i don't believe what they saying some negative about bitcoin. Therefore i trust more and give more time to focus on my investment in btc. The best things we can do is don't listen and think what is better.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Accept the fact that we cannot control fake news in social media because that's what the reality is. Some people intend to spread FUD to make people panicked then take advantage on it

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Probably yes,i think this is a strategy to make a fake news for crushing bitcoin and when the value of bitcoin is deep there so many people wants to invest in bitcoin.

You'd be able to avoid being affected by these news by simply taking time to know about btc and crypto instead of just listening to others blabber about how bitcoin will end or how it will go to the moon. Learn for yourself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Seriously, this isn't a good thing for us investors. Weak hands should just leave us. One news happens and they are panicking like chickens.

Am just so pissed
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

I've been a victim of false news and I tell you, it sucks balls to sell your bitcoins at a price you don't even want it. I've had ny fair share of losses and I'm telling you, fake news are easy to spot nowadays once you've been so long in the cryptocurrency industry. Don't listen to false news, everyone.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Thats true, and believing to those fake news affects our motivation and dedication to work hard here, domino effect we will lose our excitement to work for each post to complete weekly quota, this thing really affects us specially if we believe on fake news, we can choose not to believe in them and keep working, or check if tge news were really came from a reliabke sources which is one of the ethics before we believe on a certain news that only sprout somewhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: