Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Government can manipulate the cryptocurrency in their country but they not kill it. Because in first bitcoin is alive only in the digital world. It not exist in reality so how they kill cryptos if in the first it is not alive in reality. And also, if all ceyptos kill then im sure the creator create again a new cryptos that the people use it again
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

bitcoin is a very profitable financial asset so why would they kill it. I think they would think otherwise to adopt a blockchain technology system as a very lucrative financial asset and surely this would be an income for the country's foreign exchange budget. and I think what they should be doing is not killing him but providing a more directed rule and I think it would be much wiser.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

It depends in the situation, if they have the law of banning crypto in their country then it will do.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

I think they can make a rules about the crypto, but can't kill it, also they can't kill Internet.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

all the coins are decentralized
the government may ban coins from circulating in the country
but users will be smarter to bypass existing regulations

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

The world government can not kill crypto because a lot of people cannot live without using their mobile, laptop or pc to access the digital world where the crypto come from.  True they can just make regulations to curtail some activities but they cannot do away with the fact that communication is faster now and transaction hashes are created whenever they do business in the internet.  This is just an era where physical war is not eminent now but a battle between giants who wants to capture a larger share of the crypto world.  Take China for example, they wanted to create a token that could defeat the bitcoin.  Killing the crypto? I do not think so.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

I think they can make a rules about the crypto, but can't kill it, also they can't kill Internet.

Yes they cannot kill crypto but they can make sure.crypto trading and usage becomes so difficult with their rules that no one will.be bothered to use it but again there are countries like India which is trying to implement small amount of tax on bitcoin trading as it might benefit government as well and reduce the profit margin of the user.

Am I spamming? Report me!
d_crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Crypto is way bigger than any government in my own opinion. There are states in the world that they banned crypto and still crypto is growing up nice and steady...They might slow its growth but never kill it completely. Crypto is being used and being adopted more and more day after day. Technology is moving so fast and we need crypto to help us get more advanced in our daily life.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Why those leaders  keep on stopping things they can't controls just because they  can't gain taxes in crypto
If they banned bitcoin  the price will decrease bit does not mean cryptosystem will die they  don't even stopped terrorism and drugs why bitcoin man

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

yes due to some extend they can ban the crypto currency. but the thing is this is web based crypto world. government can put tax on Crpto withdrawal , otherwise they can do freeze account with crypto gains. but in my view foreign reserve get high when Crypto gains come to respective countries.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Froloff92

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

I do believe that the government is very much aware about the impact of cryptocurrency in the world. And they see a threat in the crypto currency. But they can not kill it.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

Why those leaders  keep on stopping things they can't controls just because they  can't gain taxes in crypto
If they banned bitcoin  the price will decrease bit does not mean cryptosystem will die they  don't even stopped terrorism and drugs why bitcoin man

Those are greedy people who are more interested in earning money out of other's earning and just for their gain making our lives miserable

Am I spamming? Report me!
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

I think world government can kill crypto, but they will not do this. They earn so much money on this, so they are unlikely to kill bitcoin. Rather make it so that bitcoin was beneficial to them as much as possible

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

They cant kill it unless they kill the internet. Thats why they can only regulate it now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

I think world government can kill crypto, but they will not do this.
How they can kill cryptocurrencies? By banning? You know that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and if they will start to ban all of it there are people who will remain silent but will still continue to support crypto's. Actually, there are countries that are already starting to do it but we can't notice it because we are not living on that country.
They earn so much money on this, so they are unlikely to kill bitcoin. Rather make it so that bitcoin was beneficial to them as much as possible
They are even earning more money from the banks taxes and crypto is a threat to the banks so if they will not balance everything, banks are in danger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

I think it is not possible, because even in China, In the past the encryption in the cryptocurrency market accounted for eighty percent, although it is prohibited after the Cryptocurrency market with a sharp decline, but the encryption of other countries Cryptocurrency market share increases rapidly, so can't  be completely banned.

g4r1n1m

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

i think that as there are big interest to stop crypto , there are also big interest to make it succeed for many countries
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
The truth is governments are just making things unfavorable to the cryptocurrency community. They just want to control everything. They want us to go with the paper money they produced and to make it short they want cryptocurrency out of business because they don't want competitors. Reasons like anti-money laundering, used to funds terrorists, trade of illegal drugs and weapons are just fronts and black propaganda's. Too late for them because cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is hard to take down because the world has already adopted the idea and it's purpose. No one can kill Bitcoin because it is an idea meaning it won't die instead multiply. I know that not only cryptocurrency enthusiasts are into it even government officials do. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

Governments can regulate crypto currencies. If governments ban crypto, It would be a huge impact. But I do not think anyone can kill it. Even under any strict regulations, cryptocurrency will survive. Finally over the time, it will dominate.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

yes i think they can, other countries already ban cryptocurrency. they got a law that ban bitcoin who ever uses this they will put them to prison. but i dont think that they will kill it all. They might slow its growth but never kill it completely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: