Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
Merited by Script3d (1)

Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!
JainaVsUther (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?

Nope did not hold any myself.. but my god it has dipped so much it's difficult to resist buying this dip. Just curious if there's really absolutely no chance of recovery or not.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

It takes a whole time for Bitconnect to recover to its ATH price once more since they have lost many trusts by their investor.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

Accept the fact that you have lost your money. BCC is difficult to return once lost investor confidence. Forget it.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

People knew, and people were warned of it. Yet, people went like a heard of sheep for unnatural promised profit.
Bitconnect was a ponzi and took all funds when they knew they would be able keep the play going.
They'll never be back and it would be a success if the team be brought to court.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

People knew, and people were warned of it. Yet, people went like a heard of sheep for unnatural promised profit.
Bitconnect was a ponzi and took all funds when they knew they would be able keep the play going.
They'll never be back and it would be a success if the team be brought to court.

To put it bluntly, it was impossible for them to generate a 1.3%+ daily interest. Simply unrealistic. If it could generate so much revenue by pooling everyone's investments and using Bitconnect's bot to trade in crypto, everyone would be millionaires. The bots would make the Bitconnect's dev and their future generations so rich that they would never have to work a single day again.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

I don't think it will recover.
Bitconnect is dead and here everybody warned people about bitconnect. So if you still holding bitconnect then find a way to quit.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I don't think they can recover and I don't think they should recover. This was Ponzy scheme from the very begging. Everybody knew it. Bitconnect is dead!

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

Bitconnect's ONLY value proposition was the lending platform, without that then what good does Bitconnect do that other coins don't?  If you want fast, then use Nano, Byteball, or even Litecoin.  If you want private then use Manero or DeepOnion.  They don't have smart contracts or solve any problem the second or third generation of blockchain projects are doing.

Personally, I believe they're doing this in case they find themselves in court they can say it wasn't a ponzi scheme but rather the market collapsed.  They can say their coin still has utility but it's not their fault everyone dumped the coin.  I also believe their trading bot wasn't that great, they just road the massive ride up to 20K bitcoin.  Think about it... if you lent Bitconnect $1000 last year that'd be an entire bitcoin.  Ten months later that same bitcoin was worth $15K+ but you're still earning interest on just $1000.

An finally... even if their coin was coming back legit, why would you trust the team that bailed with billions of dollars?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I don't think this coin can recover at this times and next year!
I bought 50 BCC at price $405 per coin! Now all money go out!
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

bitconnect is dead and will not come back to life from his death. only a fool would make a mistake and get stuck in the same abyss.
open your eyes, see there are so many alt available and better than bitconnect.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

And you believe them?

Have you not read the hundreds of threads here in bitcointalk about how scammy bitconnect is?
Have  you not looked at the thousands of pieces of evidence that prove those accusations?
Have you not used your common sense and realized for yourself that bitconnect is a huge ponzi scheme?

Bitconnect really shows how dangerous the crypto world has become.
It managed to stay alive for quite some time and even got into the top 10 on cmc for awhile.
It's amazing what greed and ignorance can do.

So can it regain it's price?
Nope, no way.
They took your money and left.

On top of that, I want it to just die and never come back.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Bitconnect was a scam project. Now everybody know about it. What is the point to recover it? Can you come up with at least one good reason to do that?

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

LOL. That's all I need to write here Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

As far as I know this is a common scam design project which are many and all have properties to end, can it end?
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

Why would a scam project will get back people's trust?the project from the start was a clear scam,people had been warned not to join,but they choose to invest they are the ones to blame not anybody.Easy money isnt a good way to get rich,mostly these easy money program would end up badly.I never joined any of these ponzi schemes or anything thay has referrals because they will just steal your investments.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Dont even think about that, i mean do you want to believe if that coin recover can make something different ? Like seriously lending platform will never be a good investment.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price.
See the scam part here. They are going to give a press release just to promote and to do what's right. It's a proven scam and I don't know why people are still having faith to this scam coin. Devs of it must be enjoying the money of their investors and still giving false hopes to the new ones. It will never regain its price because their true color has been exposed and they are busted.
Do you believe this is possible or not?
A big no.
I bought 50 BCC at price $405 per coin! Now all money go out!
I feel sorry for your lost! Its like you have donated your money to them, BCC's current price is $4.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀