Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Yes Bitconnect is gonna comeback stronger than ever. I sold all my NEO and put it in BCC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!
If he is holding, he should even be smart enough to hit the exchange and dump it when there is still a chance to sell it to whoever wants to hold it. A time will come when whoever is holding it will just be bag holding a shit coin with no one to sell it too, unless he is lucky to get this entire pump and dump groups to sell it to, and people are even getting wiser with pumps and dumps now.

He better does not deceive himself. That is just a strategy to give hope to those holding them. They are dead, they have no community anymore, anyone holding BCC now is just bag holding a shit coin and at the end, it would only become a pump and dump coin. So, my advice now is that if he is holding, he better just buy another good alt now with this dip.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

they have closed their service, nothing can be expected anymore from BitConnect
it's time for this coin to end, investors are more trusting a token that is supported by a good business model
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Lol this is the funniest post on bitcointalk. I think they are having a class action lawsuit, and all their funds are frozen. I see no future for this scam coin

Actually there are very few funds frozen as the guys running the ponzi cleared them out a long time ago and are now laughing at their users all day long from an island they own somewhere in the Carribean.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I am not sure, many rumors lead to a triangular scheme about bcc. this is what makes me never to get involved with bcc. there are many articles say bcc is a ponzi scheme.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

It may be yes and it may not. Bitconeect users are numerous and may be up later. for now the price has started up and wait a few days ahead or week.
pcdgroup

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

I heard the news that btc will fall again down to 5000 and then rise
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

I do not think that's as it will recover and make a profit, so you better stay away from such a project before you make a big mistake and regret it, it's a general opinion for people.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
Why is it needed? Stop believing in ponzi schemes. Yes, there is a chance to ern big money, but peoples understand the risks? Or a blind desire to earn does not allow to think logically and soberly. I wish the pyramidal projects died at the start stage.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Nope they can't and the people that promoted them won't ever gain the trust back from the people that once respected them. It's a shame what Bitconnect did, because after so many warnings people still fell for the ponzi scheme and lost. Don't get me wrong, a few folks made millions, but they did it off the majority of people that lost their life savings and then some.

They won't recover and nor should they. BitconnectX will likely die before it begins, and with the ICO price of $50 per token it is now obvious that was a cash grab from the Bitconnect team before closing shop on their lending platform. $50 for an ICO is ridiculous but like BCC many people bought in and are now sorry they did.............
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I really don't understand how stupid anyone could be to still put money in this ponzi shit that failed miserably already.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Bitconnect was a scam and scams when exposed can not recover . We should not encourage scams ,when they come back they will do worst than what they did earlier.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

I really don't understand how stupid anyone could be to still put money in this ponzi shit that failed miserably already.
I personally have seen many scam attempt reported in the forum on the bitconnect. Hopefully no one will invest cheap project scam investors. Instead of that they goes with raiblocks or cardano.
I believe they may grow in the marketplace more than this project. I do not understand still people being foolish and investing on this worst project. Newbies please do consider bitconnect as your platform.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

The Project that promises 100%+of your money in just a few days,Is a scam,have you ever think about how are they going to pay for it? or how can it be recovered when all resources have been exhausted for this.
People have  a great experience in such schemes,despite the fact they put their money into projects like bitconnect with a big hope - to be millionaire,Is it so hard to understand that pyramid projects are profitable for only 3-5 persons? you may earn cents just 1 month or even none,It sounds a bit antagonistic,Many people have been deceived and they still going to be deceived.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

If a lot of their investors still trust and BCC team keep the trust of investors, yes it will. But, it will so hard for BCC to rise up
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

I wont put my money in to a sinking ship which is got no hope.     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

We have seen everything in this market. So if bitconnect comes back again I will not be surprised. It looks like a scam project. I have never bought BCC and after big crash I dont think to buy and risk my money.

barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

I don't think there is any hope for bitconnect to bounce back from the current conditions that have drastically decreased in price.
currently almost all lending coins are doomed like bitconnect from $400 to $3.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

People are losing trust on bitconnect ever since the incident before. But can bitconnect recover? in my opinion of course yes. Everything is possible in this market.
It's just that, I think it won't be as easy as before this time. Lots of people learned their lesson already.. and I really hope they won't invest in this kind of crap anymore.

Right now, there are many projects out there aiming to become exactly the same like bitconnect, offering a cheap price in the ICO and people once again are falling into it. Can't blame though, people are a greedy creature and no matter what they will keep investing in this kind of crap.
Danu26

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Yes Bitconnect is gonna comeback stronger than ever. I sold all my NEO and put it in BCC.
btc will definitely come back again, but it will take a long time. because we now know that all coins are experiencing a very rapid decline. definitely to come back again takes time. so we must be patient and do not panic.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: