Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

No way it will ever recover. Every time I see the current price I wonder how people can still throw money at this scam coin but then again, it is probably just manipulated by some older bagholders trying to get at least a few bucks back from their initial investment. But its not worth a cent actuallly

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

Only if one is honest, all they can they say "I don't know." We don't know what is possible in the future. There are some abandoned coins that repeatedly go up and down. Whoever is saying BCC can not or will never go up, at best, is only guessing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

BitConnect is dead and gone. It was a ponzi scheme that gave profits to a few and cost money for many.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

No i dont believe it at all. Why do we need to believe to know they will do it for their rich?
However, it does not matter how hard they will promote again the bitconnect but bitconnect has been involving in the issue of scam so it can not be recovered.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
dont think it would work out. They are already loose their customer and loose trust. I do think bitconnect is fishy from the start and its obviously a ponzi.

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

I wonder if Bitcoinnect can recover but in my opinion, Bitconnect and all other MLM, lending, ponzi.. coins should not exist. It should be killed forever!
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

Too many people have been burned by this scam, I don't think we will ever see this recovering.
sheyeeme

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

When i first come into crypto world i was amazed how the gains bitconnect gave through their investors just by looking at the graph. I was a newbie then but i easily learned that it has a not self sustaining system for a long term so that is why i stay away from it. It seems like a ponzi scheme if it is too good to be true better to stay away from it. It is much better to earn with your own money through your hard work and not just by waiting with your payout.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

i think theres no more chance for Bitconnect recover from their collaps.
since so many people get big lost from this Lending Coin.
no future for Lending Coin and its can be lesson learn for everyone to dont invest to much in Lending Coin.
no matter how good they look,its will end with scam.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

now we can assume that lending coin has scam mission inside of  Grin Grin Grin. there is no way to recover IMO, it is just like game over for all lending platform. good for cryptocurrency image for sure when lending platform like bitconnect or the other is doesnt exist anymore.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

Talking about how BitConnect can be recovered is like talking about saving a dead dog. Everyone is very sorry for him, children are crying, but unfortunately he has gone forever. We have to move on..
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

Dont ever invest to a project which has issue although its just small issue since it can avoid your profit.
Dont ever fall to the same hole twice. Learn from experience mate because its the best we can do.
It will not recover again. Better to stay aways from bitconnect.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

I think That is just a trick of BCC dev team to provide desire to those keeping them. They are dead, they have no community anymore, anyone holding BCC now is just holding a bad shit coin. As early as starting BBC is ponzi and i think everybody is smart enough know this, for ponzi, when it is no longer community synonymous it will be died.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

i taught the coin was a ponzi scheme just like tbc. many people warn user against bitconnect last year. now you can see how it all went down.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

Something in this quite not believe,for what they then have closed project?and if to be restored and how many debts it will be necessary to distribute,this technology can earn,but the coin on another will be called.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Bitconnect is basically a dead man walking. Most other similar high-interest scam coins have crashed
to nothing as well. Hope people learn to avoid such scams and not sucked in by greed.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

If BitConnect recovers, the whole crypto market deserves to die. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on this statement.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

It takes a whole time for Bitconnect to recover to its ATH price once more since they have lost many trusts by their investor.

Yes. My own opinion is bitconnect will never recover again, bitcoinnect is really a ponzi scam. So many people telling that bitconnect is legit before, and now where are they? They are very proud before because of the bitconnect. Look at them now and also some of lending platform are all red blood.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

bitconnect will not recover but if they want to build a new project maybe people will not invest anymore enough is enough, how many people loss their investments or broken families because of bitconnect. They are just want your money so better stay away from these scammers.

genius2018

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

1.Sell it all now
or
2. also allows you to survive in the hands of bcc only open an yourself exchange websit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: