Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BitConnect recover?  (Read 1291 times)
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Bitconnect is now signing off the cryptoworld. The trust and hope of those who invested are all gone in an instant.
Its so very hard for bitcconnect to get the trust of thier investors again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Its kinda amazing when you think about it that this obious ponzi can have 21 M dollar in marketcap?

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

In case of BitConnect recovery who can resurrect investors after suicide?
Some people who lost their home or other funds and property had to choise between deviate one's duty or death. Sad

Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

The time of lending platform has gone bitconnect can never come back  no signal or a tangible reason that will trigger its come back.
deblue
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

a token with a ponzi system will no longer recover. I think it's impossible to recover. new investors should enter the system to improve, but not anymore.
AlexOnix

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Bitconnect is now signing off the cryptoworld. The trust and hope of those who invested are all gone in an instant.
Its so very hard for bitcconnect to get the trust of thier investors again.

I'd say it's almost impossible. But as I understood have some people there is hope on this project. It's amazing to me.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

In my own opinion, I really don't believe that BitConnect BCC could recover because the BCC price now is shrinking continually since the scam and fraud news broke out into Crypto Market and Crypto enthusiasts.
Indeed that there are still people who don't wanna let BCC die but the price graph is the only evidence that we could rely on.
The graph shows the slowly dip and never goes up and definitely it will not going anywhere but to the ground.
BCC is a scam and many investors lose their money their Crypto life ruined.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

I think they are just trying to find ways to entice those who believe. Their project really has nothing to hope for, I won't believe in anything they say. It's a huge loss for many who have invested in their project

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

Bitconnect will not recover there are some lawsuits against the company.. the trust is gone.. i think its game over
DemLom

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

I do not really believe in such projects. It will be difficult for them, because there are hardly any investments in projects that are going on the edge ... But as they all get out, I will be surprised
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

People have lost confidence in the BitConnect project. And this pyramid is unlikely to return the price of this coin to 400$.
And people will not now go there. They will fear that they will be deceived again.
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

I would be very frank with you.

Bitconnect, I don't see any chance of it coming back.

That's the frank truth
derdemo

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Bitconnect never will not recover, because this is pyramid, it must fall. I think that maximal price Bitconnect will 10$ no more. This is End.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

No, BitConnect cannot ever recover. This kind of Ponzy schemes are working only once and once everything is clear is one way only - down.

tolkings

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

No, BitConnect cannot ever recover. This kind of Ponzy schemes are working only once and once everything is clear is one way only - down.
Or the new currency will be released under a different name and another team, the Scam in General.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Almost every single project or company that is based on Ponzi Scheme never succeed, and when they meet the inevitable ending they also take out so many people's savings, lives etc. Bitconnect has been proved to be a huge scam, and there is literally no way it can recover from this abyss. And for the sake of Cryptocurrency's good will I hope all the talk about how it can recover must end now in the forum. We shouldn't encourage people to get into thinking it has any future.

furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

I don`t believe that they will recover and the projects that offer you a return without any risk always have failed and in my opinion will continue to fail (the owners become rich but project fails)
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

i don't think it would recover to be honest with you. It was a scam project and whole community know what happened. Their scam affected to the crypto market. You shouldn't take risk and invest your money again.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 772
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I dont know about this, because this lending platfrom and coin like this is hard because so many bad review about that
But i hope will recover because my friend lose so many money buy this coin when the price so high but today sad about $2
Next time stay away from lending ICO
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

In my opinion, once a project go down like this and lost the trust of its investors there's only 5% chance that it will recover if they do release a statement like that. It will take a lot of effort and even blood from the developers to get back to their ATH price and bring back the trust of its investors. I don't have an interest when it comes to BCC but if you are an investor, try to look if there's still a chance that they'll release a unique product that could help rise up the price. If you don't find any, better invest on other altcoins in the market with great potential because buying a scam-considered project will take you nowhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: