Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13255 times)
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

TODAY ?! because the G20 summit has good news for all of us,the banks from different countries agreed that cryptocurrencies shouldnt be regulated or banned! so it means cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive today,holders will have their rewards few hours from now because it might be the reason why we have bull runs from today.

Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

Market will recover when it's ready. Right now the market is flooded with cheap coins and scams. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense to weed out these cryptocurrencies and projects. However, in the long run, we are going to need to have a professional cryptomarket. Therefore, I think it’s natural to see a lot of volatility and confusion. Thus, in order to increase the chance of better investment, invest in projects with strong product, vision, and community. If they pay dividend, then that’s even better.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

As of this writing, cyrptocurrencies are now gaining back on track and hopefully this will continue to surge towards the up trend mark beating the resistance  that has been hampering it's price growth consistently in the past weeks. Would suggest to hold your coins since I think the green that we are seeing now may not stop at this point where it will probably be going to hit the $10K mark until the end of this month.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

Hard to predict it, in my opinion can be on april the market will change to bullish, because usually up trend and downtrend will take in a few month, like BTC price was soar from $1000 to $20,000 just a few month. So hopefully the cryptocurrency market will be back to normal soon, and i have prediction in the last of this year price of Bitcoin could be around $40,000

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

Currently the market is recovering and green now.
Hi, maybe after meeting of G20 we will see green market and we will make profit  Wink
It seems that G20 gave a good impact to cryptocurrencies and after a bad weekend, Monday is making the market green again
TODAY ?! because the G20 summit has good news for all of us,the banks from different countries agreed that cryptocurrencies shouldnt be regulated or banned! so it means cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive today,holders will have their rewards few hours from now because it might be the reason why we have bull runs from today.
Yeah it seems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

eveything regarding the price is unpredictable , except you are a bitcoin whales that can control the price but also it depends on the situation that can help the price grows or drops . many circumstances that can leads to price movement ,

and now the price is at green hoping that it will continue for the whole and and for the corresponding days .
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

As i am typing now, the market is getting better and i am beginning to see the positives sides again. I am optimistic that there will be more rise in lrices and more greens.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

I don't know when it will be - in 1-2 months or summer. However, I think it will be rapid pump of all criptocurrency market this year

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
at the beginning of 2018, all the coin prices start to red, and I estimate if the price will return to green in March 2018, but at this time the price remains red and has not improved.
right now all I have to do is hold back all the coins I have and hope everything will get better again, even though we can not predict when it will happen.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

I really want to believe that this is the beginning of the reversal and we are entering a bullish trend.  The truth of these attempts has already been many in recent months.  But maybe this time everything will be fine, and no bad news will not let bitcoin and altcoins begin to grow.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

Currently the market is recovering and green now.
Hi, maybe after meeting of G20 we will see green market and we will make profit  Wink
It seems that G20 gave a good impact to cryptocurrencies and after a bad weekend, Monday is making the market green again
Yeah it seems.

I also saw this news and I believe that in early April the market will return to sustainable growth. It is necessary to monitor the price of bitcoin, the growth will begin with it.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

It is difficult to predict when this dip will stop but to my estimate I think around May or June. The first half of the year is usually red and the second half is where all coins pump.

Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

I think it will happen very soon. Maybe already this week. I think that the price drop in the market is over. Now the growth will begin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Hi everyone ,

no one knows when will it happen. but it will take time to recover, there's a lot of bad information or FUD spreading on the crypto world it highly affects the price of the market.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

Yes maybe the next few months can be recovered to the green, may be mid-year may or more because I see the current market price runs slow to rise or green colored.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

Hi everyone ,

The color i see in the market is only red. It means the cryptocurrency are not doing good in the market. When i look in the coinmarkrtcap.com all coins are really dropping the price and the bitcoin whise very loss because the droppung price is very high. In hoping that in the month of april may june the price of the cryptocurrency will be back at good
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

Market will recover when it's ready. Right now the market is flooded with cheap coins and scams. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense to weed out these cryptocurrencies and projects. However, in the long run, we are going to need to have a professional cryptomarket. Therefore, I think it’s natural to see a lot of volatility and confusion. Thus, in order to increase the chance of better investment, invest in projects with strong product, vision, and community. If they pay dividend, then that’s even better.

Yes! That's correct, it is not that easy that it will back soon as other want it because we all know that as of this moment there are many cheaper price of the coin and probably it is one of the reason why the market value is too low as of this moment. So, we need to wait a little more time as soon it get back.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

Today, the entire cryptocurrency market is starting to get green again, but I think that's just an illusion, because most people haven't started to deploy funds to buy encrypted money.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

the fall in the price of the coins in the market is very far from the price late last year, to recover to the price, of course, it takes a long time. It could have been this year but perhaps my prediction mid-year coins will start increasing the price.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Judging by the history of the market, it is likely that a good growth will be in late spring-summer 2018. But if you think like a trader, you need to consider the bitcoin trade schedule. When a good buyer appears, he will begin to break sales levels, and in response there will be a weak seller, only then you can talk about turning the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: