Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13255 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I think it will stop in December because many people are predicting the bull run in this month. I really hope it will happen.

yes, a lot of people have the same hope in this year,,
but, in my opinion we can see the bull in 2019 not in this year my friend

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

I think the single most important factor for Bitcoin in the upcoming months will be how well the "store of value" narrative has been adopted. The next big move will likely determine whether BTC acts as a safe haven (similarly to precious metals) or if it'll be treated as a high-risk, get-rich-quick gamble people don't want to take in the upcoming recession. Violence of the bubble pop has scarred lots of minds so personally I'm leaning towards the latter, but ultimately it's up to the big players to determine which direction the snowball starts rolling.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

If you follow the indicators on the market, they talk about growth, it's only a matter of time ! Tomorrow will be the result of the resolution of the issue of ETF ! Think by the end of the year will growth !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

With the situation of the market now, i think the market can nly recover and get back green at March 2019.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

I think we already reached the bottom and now we will see sideways movement. In my opinion firstly people need to lose their hopes about cryptocurrencies future gain.
After that crypto will start to rise again. For example now everybody expecting a bull in december. But i cant understand if everybody expect that how the whales will earn money with that bullrun.
What can happen that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover by the end of this year? Why do many users of cryptocurrencies predict positive changes in the market, but no one gives an example or facts that prove or confirm their words?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

If you follow the indicators on the market, they talk about growth, it's only a matter of time ! Tomorrow will be the result of the resolution of the issue of ETF ! Think by the end of the year will growth !

It's what everyone is dreaming about and also we can see from previous years that in the last quarter, it really shows some pump of its price. Furthermore, we should always consider some adjustments because people are now more aware about the behavior of this technology.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

I think market will be turn to green start of 2019.If we see a fast rise in 2 or 3 weeks it should be sooner than i thought
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

when the market is really saturated, that's when the market will suddenly arrive green, but I don't know when it could be December or it could be in the middle of next year. Patience and wisdom are what we must have in the current conditions  Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

LOL I see this post in 6 February, we have seen so many bottoms until now. And there are still others we will get

ataki

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

The market  can turn into green if new investors arrive , preferably institutional ones. They could cause
higher demand and trading volume and the market could turn into bullish. I predict it will happen in December or/and
in the first quarter of 2019.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

I wish a know. But what I've been seeing lately no bull run coming anytime soon  Undecided
Caelanpelley

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

It can be said that 2018 is a bad year for the electronic money market. The market is red and we do not know when the blue market is back. Let's hope history will repeat as the end of 2017 peaked bitcoin. Everyone is waiting for the price increase at the end of 2018.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I think that in the middle of next year the market will cease to be red and become green
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

It's hard to imagine. All this depends on the desire of big players to start investing money in the information space, to create a positive opinion about the cryptocurrency.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

There are many factors that change the condition of crypto market this year. So, It will be difficult to know when crypto market recovers. I think only positive news from ETF or crypto legalization on a large scale in many countries can trigger the recovery of crypto market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Everyone is waiting for December, it is the only chance to begin to grow this year. Everything points to the fact that the growth will begin in December, maybe late November. I don't think that will be a big growth, as the speculators will all sell and the price not much raised.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

IMO, probably 2019 or 2020. No clear direction where the market is heading as volume is flat.
It might even pickup before the year ends, no one can really say.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

The market  can turn into green if new investors arrive , preferably institutional ones. They could cause
higher demand and trading volume and the market could turn into bullish. I predict it will happen in December or/and
in the first quarter of 2019.
I also think that the market will enter the green zone only next year.
The market needs positive news that will be able to raise the market and attract new buyers.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

in some time this market already looks pretty stable and of course, this is a good omen. but to be sure when it will happen then the market recovery will certainly be hard to ensure it. speculation that there is just as much as the end of the year would not necessarily be the right things will happen. but at least a better fit in this period while the price is still a pretty good chance.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Hi everyone ,

I think soon, the market will back to normal,, now some altcoins have rise minimal but i believe before the end of this year market will green,,like last year many altcoins increase the price,, so i hope will happen again.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: