Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment  (Read 3389 times)
faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

If I then I would choose to invest short term in bitcoin because its value is more stable than altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

You can start investing from 1000 euros. I would recommend that you select the top 5 promising altcoins for investing, but you should not forget about the risks.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

You should get some good subpenny tokens or something trade in 2 or 3 cents. Something like DENT LEND CV. They have the potential to grow multifold. But as always don’t put all of your eggs in single basket.

yep, I agree with you about don't put all of your eggs in single basket.

I think it would be better to split the funds you have. I suggest 60-70% is allocated to invest in bitcoin. For the rest I will invest on some kind of altcoin which I think would be reliable like ETH, XRP, LTC, NEO and bitcoincash
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?

Ofcourse the answer to your question is long term you can't take much profit in short term unless you are veterans trader and you started at forex. But not right? so better to go for long term hold some BTC and altcoins just diversify it properly and do your own search before buying any coins.

although long-term investment is the best things that he can do, he can also try for short-term investment but this only for a really potential coin which could increase in the short-term. the short-term investment could help him to make a profit too and if he can analyze the coins and but when the coin is at the lower price, then in short-term, he can sell his coin to make a profit although the profit is not bigger enough depends on the long-term investment. he can expect to see the high pump for the price if he wants to make a bigger profit.
No coins have daily moves to earn profits in the short term. This is exacerbated by the fluctuation of the value of Bitcoin, and this makes the market situation very bad.
Altcoin tends to follow the price of Bitcoin and make short-term trading very difficult.

this is why we need to analyze and check for each of coins and if we didn't find then we don't have to do day trading and we can use short-term and long-term for makes a profit. this is what I do so far and I think, even I cannot find any coin that might be profitable for daily, I could still do at least a few days to trading and it gives me a good profit.
Unless you have a large capital then you can trade daily with different exchangers.
it increases the chances of earning daily or even weekly profits

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

There are many options to choose from literally over a thousand, but when it comes to good projects probably hundreds at best. I am keeping a lookout for this ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

They are working on solving a big issue in the current market which is the lack of mass adoption. A solid project that brings in many people will be a good short and long-term investment.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

There are altcoins that are good to buy now , visit the coinmarketcap to see all the altcoins that you want to invest. In a short term investments for now is not good to do. It is better to invest now in a long term for a big profits. Now that all altcoins are in dip , many traders and investors are buying a lot of altcoins. Etherium is the best investment so far , because of its long term and having a good profit from it.

wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:15:17 AM

go to the market and see the best coins is definitely Bitcoin and ETH you can try it but now the price of the coin is down maybe wait until it rises again
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

To make a benefit for the time being, you most likely need to put resources into altcoins rather than Bitcoin. What's more, the counsel I need for you is to put resources into some altcoins that are NEO, QTUM, Ripple, Litecoin in view of the altcoins that are viewed as extremely potential, promising to go to the moon in Q4 . 2018. You can allude to the discourse bunches on Social to locate some potential cryptos
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

i have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?

If I have that amount of money, I would diversify it in those blockchain 3.0 altcoins in an instant. It's the most hyped type of altcoins right now and I knw that their price will surge dramatically by the end of the year.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

I have a 1000 euros to invest what would be the best altcoin or altcoins to buy to have a good profit in short term?
If you want to invest in the short term, I suggest you invest in Altcoin. Because of a lot of Altcoins who have good prospects for the future. But if you want to invest in the long term, you can invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price every year Bitcoin price must always go up.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

go to the market and see the best coins is definitely Bitcoin and ETH you can try it but now the price of the coin is down maybe wait until it rises again

I agree that bitcoin and ethereum is the best investment that he can choose because the other coin is not trying to increase but its only get down. but I think if he can do analyze in every coin in the market, I am sure that he can find another best coin that will give him a big profit in the future. he can buy many coins right now in the market because the price is on the lower price.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Which u will choose as market, its up only u, has completely become hype basis so try to get new token or coin as tops will manipulate it more and if u want to get in trusted proj then NEO, ETH, EOS, etc r there, someone of these coin show a good growth so if u dont have patience try to get popular coin such  as ETH and NEO. They can give good profit at short term - no any doubts.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Buying or trading is the best option for getting altcoin to grow. But if you want to get a prize in a variety of altcoin bumps. Option by participating in the ICO project held by the company involved in the development of crypto.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

Consider Projects Like kepler they have solid project and hey Robotics is the future
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

It is the best time to invest and to earn the high profit in the short time. If you are frightened so just try to invest in ethereum because the price of the coin is relatively stably.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

this market is good for any new money ,
you can invest in coins like btc , Neo , Eth , FSN .
if you want to invest in ico then choose ICOs carefully .
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Investing only in the short term is very risky, I would very much recommend investing another hold on the hold of some kind of crypto currency
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

It is the best time to invest and to earn the high profit in the short time. If you are frightened so just try to invest in ethereum because the price of the coin is relatively stably.

Actually almost all coins are dump today and buying great coins will be a best investment for you. ETH is one of the best options that you can consider today for sure you can generate bigger profit if ever you invest right now. Also look for other coins like storm and utrust they also have the potential to spike high.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Investing in trading would be the best option I would say. Buy as many coins you can as current rate of all altcoins are very cheaper and in red. Right time to buy and gather coins. Investment into minimum five best cheapest coins for a long term investment. This will fill up your wallet down with profits down the line. Go for NEM, IDH, ETH, NEO and Monero. These coin’s growth are healthy. We have other platform called mining. Check with experts before investing in mining. Mining would bring you a standard income after paying bill for electricity. Decide before moving to cloud mining. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: