Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

It was the bottom i think. cause it doesnt come back to $6000 again.
the correction time is over, now is the time for bitcoin to slowly increase.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

yes, its not too late to buy bitcoin because we all known the rise of bitcoin is currently on starting point. you can join in the ride of the bitcoin before we go on the moon. invest as much as you can and travel the world after. just buy bitcoin and hodl.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zdmitriy

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Well guys he had a fracture and the cue ball is gaining quiet momentum to 10K
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

In early February I did buy because I think it is a perfect timing for bitcoin these days and who knows when will we meet this opportunity again?!?!
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

finally, the bull trend has started after a long wait many people were confused where to buy bitcoin or not all speculation ended now this is the time to buy.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
siekeheros

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

I was counting on another 6k dip, but i was clearly mistaken this time. So i'm really unsure if i'm going to buy now or wait some more for a smaller dip Smiley
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

with the current bitcoin price of course I will buy bitcoin because I will not miss the chance to be able to buy bitcoin at a low price, because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

yes, I keep buying bitcoin now, let alone bitcoin prices are down and this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I bought a thousand bucks worth of bitcoin during the 7k price dump. Right now I am holding them and wanting to gain profit for them in a long run. I am glad I bought bitcoin as bitcoin right now is starting to rise again. Every dip, I am just going to add more bitcoin to my wallet and make profit from it. I am hoping that bitcoin would hit 10k$ again this week.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zdmitriy

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

We are still in a large bearish correction. We expect another wave of bearish correction. Follow the course when returning back, and then buy.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:35:57 PM by changcloy

This is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin but this is not the perfect time for me because i don't have extra funds to buy/purchase... I will just wait the day that there will be an opening for signature campaign so that i can earn more btc.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Surely i have bought some bitcoins in last week when price was below 7k$ and now i am holding my bitcoins. But with addition i am still buying some low number of bitcoins when price is some low and then sell that when price again rise from the price at which i bought. This trading is just for earning low amount while also holding large number of bitcoins for future.
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

Not yet, might wait for it to further drop a bit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

I was counting on another 6k dip, but i was clearly mistaken this time. So i'm really unsure if i'm going to buy now or wait some more for a smaller dip Smiley
Think about this again when bitcoin finally hit $10,000. I'm also on this situation before when it was on $7,000 but when I decided and I'm looking at the future gains, I finally decided to buy and will not look at the current price. I'm focused with long term gains and I'm not going to sell until seeing bitcoin again at $20,000.  $9,000 is still a good price if your plan is to sell when its back to $19,000 ---> $20,000 ---> $40,000.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

I buy bitcoin now, because i see that the price of bitcoin is low, and i think that this is the time to buy. I think many of people buy btc now, because in the future if the price of bitcoin will rise we earn profit. This time is a best opportunity of all investors or the people.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

For me it is too late to buying bitcoin now
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

For me it is too late to buying bitcoin now
The price of bitcoin is jumping pumping again from the crashed market from few week ago and it means that it is still a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is still not that expensive and every time that you buy some bitcoin from a lower price then you are increasing your chance to make more profits in the future because the potential of bitcoin in the market is so huge.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

The market has always fallen from time to time and will fall. This is natural and it allows the price to rise. I use this drawdown and buy another cryptocurrency. And continue to keep money in the wallet while the price will not increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

I try to buy the maximum amount of bitcoins as long as its price allows me to do so. Very soon the price will be very high, and buy bitcoins will be more problematic. And when prices on the market fall, there is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency cheaper.

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
I want to buy bitcoins because of its price that is not expensive. As you can see, 65 % dropped from the value of $20,000 which made some people think that it is their opportunity to buy bitcoin at its lowest price and hold it until the value recover again. I know that in the year 2018, there are lots of changes, but we all know that there are possibilities that the market will fall in unexpected time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: