Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

I bought about 1.5 btc when the month of December when the price of $ 15k, and the last I buy is when the price of $ 8500, I think buying bitcoin at any price will make us fortunate if we understand that bitcoin investment takes at least a year to get profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

I now think we are building a base for new highs. The key level is 11.7k and if it doesn't break soon there is still a very good chance that the bears will take over. The good thing is that we finally broke the downtrend from the last ATH so I honestly think it is going to break 11.7k but there is a chance it wont so you have to be prepared to sell.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

At the moment, I do not buy as I bought it in the recent drop in prices and I'm looking forward to the growth of a greater price increase
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
The crash earlier this year convinced me to invest more in Bitcoin as well as the predictions that thisbyear will be a bigger one for Bitcoin compared to last year. Investing I think at this moment is an advantage because the value is still low compared to its price last year. Investing and holding will yield to huge profit as what happens usually.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Of course the price is still great however for those that are buying massive amounts of bitcoin it could have been a good idea to buy when the price was much lower but even at the current rates bitcoin is still one of the best investments you can make in this year so there is not a reason to stop investing just be careful and invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Of course the price is still great however for those that are buying massive amounts of bitcoin it could have been a good idea to buy when the price was much lower but even at the current rates bitcoin is still one of the best investments you can make in this year so there is not a reason to stop investing just be careful and invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
and how much can you afford to lose? For you there is some amount of money that you Value and do not miss it. kyos visibility is very small there are people who can afford to buy Bitcoin and while failing they will not feel sorry for this money to lose.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

The deeper it goes, the better time to buy it because i believe that bitcoin will always come back no matter how hard/tough times it gets. Some people may lose interest if bitcoin’s price goes down but i see it as an opportunity to buy at a lwoer price.
The investors which lose interest when the value of an asset goes down are the ones that never make any money, you make money when you buy, if you buy for an expensive price the chances of making profits in the future go down but if you buy when no one is interested and are basically giving away their coins that is when you can get great profits once bitcoin skyrockets again.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

Now there is no wait for the price to fall to a four-digit value, I bought it when the price fell in early February and now it's better to wait and wait this moment
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:57 AM

I bought about 1.5 btc when the month of December when the price of $ 15k, and the last I buy is when the price of $ 8500, I think buying bitcoin at any price will make us fortunate if we understand that bitcoin investment takes at least a year to get profit.
Yeah, because there is no specific day when the price of bitcoin will rise and we all don't know exactly when it will dump, I think buying bitcoin every month or every drop will be profited in the future if we really have a good patience.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Yeah, because there is no specific day when the price of bitcoin will rise and we all don't know exactly when it will dump, I think buying bitcoin every month or every drop will be profited in the future if we really have a good patience.
The price of bitcoin is under a prolonged fluctuation and all this is due to its volatility. But still I think the price to be quite low for now and I seek it to grow higher it the upcoming months. So, I suppose it's the time to it get it as I anticipate it even higher in the future, but till then all you have to be patient...
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

the current bitcoin price is down and the price around $ 10-11k is a good moment to buy bitcoin because if you know the end of 2017 bitcoin prices go up to $ 20k price how late this year will be how bitcoin prices will be created? do not miss this golden opportunity.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

No, I've buy Bitcoin below $10,000 now I'm wait the right time for selling because I believe Bitcoin will reach over $15000.
well i think bitcoin price is not that much  high so i think we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin price will be go high soon and it's one of the best time to buy even today i buy some bitcoins because i,m doing investment here and i'm sure that in a short time its price will go high .

And I have stopped to buy Bitcoins for now. I am holding Bitcoins: I  believe that the stage when each day BTC will show the higher prices will come very soon.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Hello,

when the price touched on the price of $ 6k I already bought as much bitcoin as you can and currently the bitcoin price is already at around $ 10k and it is for sure I will sell it because I already get profit, and wait for the price back down to buy again. and for those of you who are stuck in the expensive price should be a step you can do only hold the coin you have not until you sell coin with a very cheap price.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Hello,

when the price touched on the price of $ 6k I already bought as much bitcoin as you can and currently the bitcoin price is already at around $ 10k and it is for sure I will sell it because I already get profit, and wait for the price back down to buy again. and for those of you who are stuck in the expensive price should be a step you can do only hold the coin you have not until you sell coin with a very cheap price.
Hello, Good day the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low like on past months the price is low and and now it rise up. For those who had bought bitcoin on December and January I'm sure now they're getting a big profit from it.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Hello,

yes I'm honestly a bit too late to buy bitcoin because I did not buy bitcoin when the price is still under $ 1000 because if you know I know bitcoin when the price below it, but I have no other option to buy bitcoin at this price because the very supply of bitcoin very limited to make the price will rise and more expensive.
You're right, the best time to have bought Bitcoin was couple of years back when the price was yet below $1000, but most people knew no better back then. However people have become quite knowledgeable now and can tell how Bitcoin is always bouncing back and even beyond every time it plunges. That is to say that profitable buying opportunities for Bitcoin, did not end back then but still here with us, for the traders that know what to look out for.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

This is precisely why holding is just a better strategy than trading, if you could know when the price of bitcoin will go up then you could make a fortune in just a few days but since that is simply impossible then the chances that you are mistaken about your prediction are way higher so when you compare the profits a holder gets with the profits a trader gets the holder wins hands down.
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

yes i buy bitcoin now because now the bitcoin price is down and i hope in 1 month or 2 months bitcoin price gets higher and i can get profit
and I think this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

This is precisely why holding is just a better strategy than trading, if you could know when the price of bitcoin will go up then you could make a fortune in just a few days but since that is simply impossible then the chances that you are mistaken about your prediction are way higher so when you compare the profits a holder gets with the profits a trader gets the holder wins hands down.

For me trading is better than holding because in holding no one knows when bitcoin will pump or drop, you need to wait for couple of months to see some earnings unlike if you learn and understand trading, you can earn huge amount of money for just an hour or what you call short term earnings. Having some good strategies will give you better chance of succeeding and unlike bitcoin some alt coins are easy to learn by monitoring them on the market because only few people controlled it that's why more people are interested to try it.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is now reasonable. So if we buy bitcoin now and hold it, till its price gets higher.  Then we can earn more profits. At the same time we can't judge the values.  Sometimes it's goes up and down. This fluctuations is normal in crypto world. So we have to choose the right time to buy and sell the coins.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

I have bought bitcoin when the price has dropped sharply. and now the price has started up again. and I'm sure later in February bitcoin prices will increase from before
My friend for me I believe that it is really good to buy btc today based on its dropping price we can really earn on it someday because bitcoin price really unstable so then if we buy on it today with its low price status maybe we can really afford to buy many btc by then we can gain a huge amount on it if the price rise up high in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: