Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is going to MOOON!! BUY OR HODL!  (Read 537 times)
JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Yes it was dumped to take new positions and they already taken around 6500

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

I actually don't know whether bitcoin price would once again go to the moon or not.But it would certainly increase and reach a descent price.Now every one is aware that the news about india banning bitcoins is totally FUD.

Also the SEC of US has given some positive statements regarding allowing crypto currencies.For this main reason,bitcoin price is surging high.

This is what happens every time (based on my experience).
Especially banning threats of India, China, etc. are the cause.

- Price rockets .... all aboard.
- Bitcoin is the future, mega positivity.

- Banning stories are launched in media.
- Political debates on Bitcoin are launched because every halfwit is investing.
- People scared because of banning talks.
- Bitcoin is anounced as doomed by certain media.
- Other negative news (hacked exchange, etc.)

- Bitcoin seems doomed and it's the end of the world.
- Everyone wants out.
- Price plummets.
- People get burned.

- FUD is revealed (old stories, incorrect stories, etc.).
- Bans don't come through.
- Bitcoin is no longer topic of the day.
- Bitcoin recovers.

- Stability.

- Rinse and repeat.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.
How can you say that bitcoin will hit $28k? Is there any news that saying that bitcoin will make another ATH's? I am still confused with it so maybe I will just stick with my bitcoin and just let it grow there and I decided to not add my bitcoin unless I earned some of it.
xayan123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting. Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.
For me no matter what the issue with bitcoins and what the reason behind the price that down now I still believe bitcoin will boom soon. So I will buy for bitcoin this time that the price is low and hold in order to earn profit someday.

Good move buddy!

For people asking me how i know; BTC dropped because of USDT involvement, and people are investing in USDT like crazy and forth. It will rise to $28K because there's a huge pump coming. This is all insider knowledge.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
Alexis77600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

For the moment its necessary to wait for .Media take advantage of Bad news to scare the investors. its necessary to wait until it calms when all will be finished it will be able to touch the moon.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

Bitcoin is going to rise upto $28K, the whales are waiting.
Do you have any link to support this claim that the whales are waiting? The price dropped too much so it is the right time for them to come in, right?

Remember when bitcoin dropped from $1K to $152? They're the ones with the lambos now.
I wasn't able to catch up this time but it's like we are on the same situation. I've got no lambo's and I just want to see bitcoin hitting the moon again. Good results will come out to those who can wait like this moment.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I have full confidence it will. But will it do so in a short amount of time or will it simply take forever for this crash to recover and get back onto track for a new pump? I have no idea and nobody else does, either.

If you zoom out from the short term, though, you'll see that bitcoin is really just returning regressing like every single asset does after a big pump. Nothing surprising here and obviously, ignore all the rumours saying that bitcoin is forever dead after this and so on.

$1k dropped to like $200 but that took like 3 years to rally to $20k. We could be looking at another 3 years from now, but I'm pretty sure it'll be sooner this time.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

definitely it will increase but it takes some time to make this possible. Bitcoin has very high potential and high volatility. Bitcoin is backbone of all cryptocurrency and when it falls not only it's price decrease but also most of the coins price also decrease. you know very well what kind of impact has BTC on another cryptos. Right now, it will have started recovering itself. maybe this year it will make its new all-time high record. so, guys don't sell it just hold it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Buy more BTC and aim for long term before taking profit. From volume perspective, we can see that the whales began buying chunks of BTC daily since the CFTC Hearing. It's a good sign to buy and ride with the waves that the whales are creating. $50k per BTC is not impossible to reach within this year due to continuous bull run.
tigrhes

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Buy buy buy!
This is the right moment to buy, when the market is low and everyone has fear! We must have trust in cryptocurrency, this new era just started!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

I hope that the increase that we are now seeing will be continuous that will make its market value to fully recover from the continuous downfall on its price. It is a bit low right now and dumps are still expected. But for now continue investing and holding. As its market value positively moves, bigger profit will be earned by its users. This is something to look forward with on the following days.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to the moon yet, feels more like going to steady around $7k then try to decrease a little then increase back again to around $10k or so. It will increase but it will be moving slowly for sure.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

I'm liking to see BTC price recovering and stabling at this moment, but I'm not fully convinced yet it will skyrocket soon again. Seems it's hard to break the resistance. If whales don't want to help, probably some good news could help to boost BTC price...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

I'm liking to see BTC price recovering and stabling at this moment, but I'm not fully convinced yet it will skyrocket soon again. Seems it's hard to break the resistance. If whales don't want to help, probably some good news could help to boost BTC price...

It won't sky rocket again, for now. If people think that it will, then they are up for a big disappointment. At this point there isn't anything capable of giving the market the boost that it needs to really sky rocket. I can only think of lightning network being able to do that, and maybe even an ETF that gets the speculation train moving again. Other than that, I really don't know what news will be able to stimulate people into buying. If we look further, good news in the last years hasn't really been a price driver anymore. For now our only next target is the $9k level, which will probably turn out to be something that's not maintainable at its first attempt.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

I think 28k is a low target. I am expecting 50k minimum. Bitcoin has found a good support around 6k, and it started increasing since then. Good news is coming now especially from the USA. If Bitcoin stays around here and does not drop, another bull run will start and take us more than 50k USD this year. I feel that bull trend may end around 50k level and we will have to need more stories then. But we have to hold for now

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Like always, people should  understand "this game" that whales have been playing and will continue playing forever, taking advantage from poor/small investors who sell in panic.

To tell you the truth, and looking back on 2017, im not sure what will happen this year, everything seems possible for me, even 50k is possible, anyway, the current value is not bad at all Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Well this will be something to look forward to in the future if the increase on its market value that we are currently seeing, will be continuous that will yield for its market value to fully recover from the dumps recently. So investing now is a wise choice and holding it for a long period of time will be a smart move to earn huge profit in tghe future as its market value is going up and becomes more expensive.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

The bitcoin rocket is going to moon though , I buy bitcoin right now because the bitcoin price is at low and I would sell it when it's high , hoping to that later I have one of the lambos right now. So  I suggest to buy though that's my perspective.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

The bitcoin rocket is going to moon though , I buy bitcoin right now because the bitcoin price is at low and I would sell it when it's high , hoping to that later I have one of the lambos right now. So  I suggest to buy though that's my perspective.
I am very confident in seeing the current slow movement. is about to happen. when some whales come in and start boosting bitcoin all the way to the moon. it will be the one surprise we'll see next time. therefore, nowadays would be a good time to buy and and hold to sell it at high prices
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Yeah bitcoin will reach 26000$ within this ear.. Buy and hodl is the best investment for futur
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: