Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Hi all!  I wish I could walk that back... And buy your tokens earlier.
will ADBL tokens be available at the main cryptocurrency exchanges?
Listing on large exchanges occurs gradually. Depending on the success of the project. On decentralized exchanges, trades begin immediately after the distribution of tokens.

Some ICO's has 3 stages))) And Investors have to wait for half a year, but it's not about this project.
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

The bounty campaign allocated a significant fund - 5% of the fees. I think it will be a profitable campaign.
If the soft cap will be collected then of course yes. I wonder why the developers decided to allocate this amount from the collected funds to the bounty campaign.

Dropoutkis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

Nice project ! Hope it goes high
Good luck !!!
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Hi please someone let me know about Adblurb ICO timeline. It's bit confusing for me?

PreSale will run on 1st of the March. You can ask directly anything in their telegram.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

In Whitepaper its written that 1ETH=8000 Adbl, here you wrote 9600 Adbl, can I know what's the reason? Cool

Huh Shocked
It says 1 ETH = 8000 ADBL  is basic price, but on pre-sale also offers the 20% discount so 1 ETH=  8000 ADBL + 20% of 8000 ADBL (1600)= 9600 ADBL.
20 percent is the maximum bonus on the presale? If yes, these are very good conditions - in the sense that when listing a token, early investors will not sell their tokens in order to fix profits.
I agree 20% is  a good bonus.
When the Tokens were received for the bonus program on the myetherwallet?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

In Whitepaper its written that 1ETH=8000 Adbl, here you wrote 9600 Adbl, can I know what's the reason? Cool

Huh Shocked
It says 1 ETH = 8000 ADBL  is basic price, but on pre-sale also offers the 20% discount so 1 ETH=  8000 ADBL + 20% of 8000 ADBL (1600)= 9600 ADBL.
20 percent is the maximum bonus on the presale? If yes, these are very good conditions - in the sense that when listing a token, early investors will not sell their tokens in order to fix profits.
I agree 20% is  a good bonus.
When the Tokens were received for the bonus program on the myetherwallet?

The transaction is almost instant. Make sure to add custom token to your wallet.
I give you a pice of advice, don't use exchanges to buy tokens on presale.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

The bounty campaign allocated a significant fund - 5% of the fees. I think it will be a profitable campaign.
If the soft cap will be collected then of course yes. I wonder why the developers decided to allocate this amount from the collected funds to the bounty campaign.
Good ICO first of all have a good idea in the basis. This project has it.
How quickly money is collected does not matter at all. But I think they will reach soft cap no later than five days.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

It looks very nice, especially team. How long takes You preparation for the ICO?

According to Roadmap from 2017. It's more than a year.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

It looks very nice, especially team. How long takes You preparation for the ICO?

hi i see on the roadmap that there is a listing on the market do you mean exchange like Binance and Bittrex or something else ?
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

hi i see on the roadmap that there is a listing on the market do you mean exchange like Binance and Bittrex or something else ?

Of course the will be on Bittresx , Binance etc. "Take a look at Q2 2018"
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

That would also meet the promise on the roadmap and I think it's a good thing when teams meet their promises!
when is beta coming out (roadmap) ?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

On the site I see a large list of partners with whom you cooperate. In which areas and how do you cooperate with them? Where can I read more about this?
The partners of the project indicated Gifto, a project I recently invested in. I would be interested to know about cooperation with Gifto.

It's to early to talk about any cooperation, their goals for near future is ico and beta test of their product.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

No one can guarantee that tokens get on Binance. By the way, even the announcements of such an event are banned by this exchange.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Hi please someone let me know about Adblurb ICO timeline. It's bit confusing for me?

PreSale will run on 1st of the March. You can ask directly anything in their telegram.
Will this be the very first stage of distribution of tokens? There was no private sales?

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

I really like adblurb logo is very cool, by the way of presale you will start 7 days ahead I ask when the crowdsale will take place?
I think with a hardcap that only $ 10 million is easily achieved see a lot of interest in your project.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
spitfire1337

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Good ICO first of all have a good idea in the basis. This project has it.
How quickly money is collected does not matter at all. But I think they will reach soft cap no later than five days.
Everyone has different opinions about the project. It seems promising to me, but I do not have much money to support it. Perhaps someone who has a lot of money has a different opinion.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

Hello guys! This seems an interesting project. What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project? What are the forecasts for the price of the token in a month?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

Hi guys,

You may have noticed I have been inactive within this community for some time.

I have stopped providing services to Adblurb as I was unable to confirm their legitimacy, even though I attempted to many times.

If you wish to discuss the matter further with me as to why I chose to leave the position, and why I could not confirm their legitimacy, please feel free to PM me and I will explain in full.

Best of luck to everyone,

Remember to Do Your Own Research Smiley

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Hello guys! This seems an interesting project. What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project? What are the forecasts for the price of the token in a month?
Wait until this project appears on the ICO trackers and see the opinions of experts. It is unlikely that someone will be able to answer these questions here.
spitfire1337

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

ChrisBren
Thanks for the info. I thought that the community manager from the very beginning is deeply versed in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: