Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Adblurb.io - The Future Of Advertising🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1540 times)
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

hello guys, i've checked info on the website about TOR and VPN integration. Can anybody tell me more about this? It's very interesting

Hi! How can this project overlap with the Tor network and the VPN? This is not a shadow structure)
Hello,  I think about this -  By integrating the Tor API to our mobile applications, we hope to keep Adblurb a secure and private network. Tor functionality will be opt-in and only used by the account if requested.
I think it's for deepweb ads.

Now I understand why the anonymous technologies in this project! Thanks for clarifying.

ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

hello guys, i've checked info on the website about TOR and VPN integration. Can anybody tell me more about this? It's very interesting

Hi! How can this project overlap with the Tor network and the VPN? This is not a shadow structure)
Hello,  I think about this -  By integrating the Tor API to our mobile applications, we hope to keep Adblurb a secure and private network. Tor functionality will be opt-in and only used by the account if requested.
Is it generally normal to deal with a deepweb for a legal project?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Its optional, and I think they have some reason to add such feature.
NewDeal

Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

hello everyone.
i got a questions, tell me please, do you have a referral program? if you got it, where I can find information about that? and what about your own blockchain?

Own blockchain is created when the project plans global goals. Advertising sphere does not need a personal block chain
Why do you think that a company from the field of advertising can not have global plans?

RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

hello everyone.
i got a questions, tell me please, do you have a referral program? if you got it, where I can find information about that? and what about your own blockchain?

Own blockchain is created when the project plans global goals. Advertising sphere does not need a personal block chain
Why do you think that a company from the field of advertising can not have global plans?
Since they are ERC-20 based they use ethereum blockchain, am I right?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Its optional, and I think they have some reason to add such feature.
Is it possible that this will lead to a conflict with the regulators?
spitfire1337

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

The theoretical possibility and the action itself are very different things.
zorik982

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

hello everyone.

I was not right to put it. A project from the sphere of advertising can have global goals but for this it is not necessary to have your own Blockchain

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

I was not right to put it. A project from the sphere of advertising can have global goals but for this it is not necessary to have your own Blockchain
It may be not necessary to have your own blockchain, but ERC-20 has a high volatility in the price of transactions and the fulfillment of contracts. How to solve this issue without moving to another blockchain?
NewDeal

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

hello everyone.

I think it is necessary. Need maximum operational efficiency and 100% manageability. You can not manage your blockchain, you can not do it with a third party blockchain.

spitfire1337

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

It may be not necessary to have your own blockchain, but ERC-20 has a high volatility in the price of transactions and the fulfillment of contracts. How to solve this issue without moving to another blockchain?
ETH plans to solve these issues this year. Even in the twitter, Buterin talked about the possibility of introducing a fixed fee for the transaction.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

hello everyone.

Since they are ERC-20 based they use ethereum blockchain, am I right?
Right. Adblurb is the universal successor cryptocurrency for the Ad world based on ethereum blockchain.
zorik982

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

wait and see. The project needs to successfully carry out the ICO. This is a conversation from the category - if it were possible, and so on))

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

I would like to hear what the developers will say about the creation of its block chain. Do they need this. And what new things do they want to bring to the world of advertising and marketing
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

For recently joined, correct please, if something is not right. The Adblurb is a project of platform, where the different industry companies would place the advertising tasks, and there'll be executors, who will realize these tasks for reward?
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

Hi all! I have questions connected with bounty - is 5% for bounty is normal ? Isn't it too much ? May it dump the price after ICO ? Thank you
I don't think that percentage of bounty-campaign below 10% can cause any problems for exchange rates after the ICO
Yes, you are right, 10% bounty-campaign is really very big percentage. As investor I can say, that the lower bonty-campaign % - the better Smiley
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

If I look this project as investor, firstly I can said, that the project have 10+ team members (it's good), and maximal pre-sale bonus is 20% (it's good too) Smiley
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Hi all! I have questions connected with bounty - is 5% for bounty is normal ? Isn't it too much ? May it dump the price after ICO ? Thank you
I don't think that percentage of bounty-campaign below 10% can cause any problems for exchange rates after the ICO
Yes, you are right, 10% bounty-campaign is really very big percentage. As investor I can say, that the lower bonty-campaign % - the better Smiley
But why is it so? The bounty campaign is a part of advertising campaign. If the team have a plan to share this project earnestly, why is it better to low the bounty spendings?
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

But why is it so? The bounty campaign is a part of advertising campaign. If the team have a plan to share this project earnestly, why is it better to low the bounty spendings?
Because the higher bounty-campaign percentage could dump token price after listing in exchanges, and investors won't buy the token with big bounty %, because they will have more risks
NewDeal

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

MrsIceman, ArmTrade96
You argue in vain, it all depends on the product. If it is good then the tokens will in any case increase in price. Some companies just give out their tokens - airdrops. And then investors buy these tokens on the exchange. This does not surprise anyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: