Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:51 AM

I always believed in Japan as a country who watches in the future and not afraid to make unpopular decisions.

Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

About 50 years ago Japan became leading country in microelectronics and circuit design.
And now it's time for the Land of the Rising Sun to become also the Land of the Rising Crypto!

That was sounds really good,  everybody in crypto world I think will agree with it. Cause as we know currently Japan was the best bitcoin country which nobody have a doubt for that, and the founder also from there. So,  I think that name Land of the Rising Crypto is really good for them.

Thank you.

Japan will beat other countries in innovation if they put there hands on blockchain technology. Japan realizes the benefits of blockchain. They can use bitcoin in trading freely without government policies of other countries. Maybe bitcoin being decentralize is what makes japan more interested on it.

Right, same as they put their hands on the vast amount of innovative technologies, which made Japan world's most technologically developed country.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:18 AM

In the past Japan was the leading in electronics, then Korea follow.
I believe that when Japan’s successful with Blockchain technology then Korea must follow or else they will be left behind.
This would be a competition between countries.
Bitcoin will have a good future.

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

I think the news will be great for the development of bitcoin in the future. because with japan become Bitcoin capital of the world then japan will be a model for all the world to be able to apply bitcoin to other countries. we must support this brilliant blockchain technology.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

this is like a fresh breeze for bitcoin or altcoin investors, with such a plan it rebuilds the spirit and growth of cryptocurrency because when the Japanese state succeeds in applying the concept of bitcoin in their financial system, other countries will soon follow the Japanese.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:55 AM

I like how Japan see the future, crypto currencies and blockchain could be the future payment system, and Japan is the first country that see that, the government doesn't afraid to try new things and when crypto is successful in all over the world, Japan will be known as first country in the history that legalized crypto, I hope that every other country could  see the same vision as the Japan's government
bitcoin20

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

I think this news published for increasing the prices of btc only
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

Japan has always been a leader in the digital currency market.

The plan has led to a flood of money to invest in the Japanese encryption market, which will bring new opportunities to Japan and restore economic growth. Perhaps this is the decisive impact of Japan's economic rise again!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

i agree with this news, japan will lead the crypto currency. the founder of bitcoin is also from japan, so I think it's natural for Japan to be the bitcoin capital of the world. the investors and the biggest supporters of bitcoin are mostly from japan.

serialcrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

I trust in Japan, I feel they can really change the world in the good direction.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

From the mass adoption that took place last year, Japan marked itself to be the leader of the entire cryptocurrency network. Along with this the government supported the digital growth through bitcoin atm implementation, bitcoin atm credit and debit cards with more marketplace acceptance of bitcoin in a very small time period. This itself lead to the growth of the bitcoin last year same time.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

I do not know if this is linked to the greenish appearance of the cryptocurrency markets, but it is great news for us. Again just like i said earlier, as some countries are banning one thing or the other about cryptocurrency, some other countries should take advantage of this. Just like Japan and their other crypto friendly countries, they stand the chance of benefiting immensely.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

a rotten news source but great news overall. japan taking this approach is very reassuring to all of us and will act as an object lesson to every government thinking of coming down on crypto.

at least they're clever enough to realise that making it work for you by working with it will pay off hugely in the long run. we saw a little glimpse of that with the senate hearing today as well.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

Yeah another good news because satoshi is from japan? So they want to become more popular the bitcoin they want to prove to all people and all country than bitcoin is very usable amd more profitable which can help a lot of people.
zhxb01

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

If that comes true, it will be very interesting. Japan seems to be standing on the top of Bitcoin or Blockchain. I have to be astoninshed of great creativity of Japanese. I believe Japan will become the the Bitcoin capital of the world, Bitcoin, even virtual currency, all will have a bright future ! Grin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

As soon as the three largest bitcoins in China announced their closure, investors quickly moved to the Japanese market. Japan regained its position as the world's largest bitcoin trading market with a 50.75% market share globally. The reason for the increase in bitcoin volume in Japan is due to investors leaving the Chinese market.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Japan is rapidly becoming a huge Bitcoin market. This move shows the support of the Japanese government for digital money. Japan has also passed a law recognizing Bitcoin as a payment method. Japan is gradually becoming the bitcoin capital of the world
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

While some of Asia's leading economies, such as China and South Korea, are not as keen on virtual currency as Japan, virtual currency is a concern. Japan became the first major economy to officially recognize virtual currency as a means of payment and property. A booming virtual currency market offers the opportunity to revive Japan's economy at both the Asian and global levels.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

This is a great news because Japan has always been a very technologic and advanced country and I hope others country will take it like example to raise.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.

with the fall of one by one the countries in which the nost bitcoin adopter and investor like china and korea, this becomes a great opportunity for japan who want to be a pillar advancement for bitcoin technology and other cryptocurrencys. with a background of unquestionable science, I think japan is able to achieve it. As a negative impact of this, bitcoin will be greatly influenced by Japan.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: