Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2731 times)
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

For me, the news is great for bitcoin development in the future. Japan as a bitcoin capital of the world then japan will be a model for the whole world to be able to apply bitcoin to other countries. We must support this very genius blockchain technology. Cool
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Perhaps as soon as one big and rich country like Japan will have made some consistent move in the direction of sustaining Bitcoin, also other countries in the world could decide to follow the example and this would start a virtuous loop.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I hope that the world will see how Japan will prosper in the upcoming years because of cryptocurrencies because it will make some country realize how dumb they are to ban crypto and will become an example for more countries to follow their path.

Yes thats true and I guess we should be all open about this modern currency which helps different people to have their own profit with or without stable job. Japan were known for having advanced technology which made them on top, the quality of their technology were being adapted worldwide , I will not be shock if they will be the crypto capital of the world.

cliffdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

The manifestation of this plan is my desire, because Japan has the market based investment on BTC. the cooperation of the Japan Authority will give this a huge back up. this should also serve as an eye opener to all other nations.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

I think this is supposed to be a automatic thing already since bitcoins originated theoretically in Japan. However, to make things official for Japan, I guess they do deserve to be dubbed as the bitcoin capital of the world. Japan is a technologically advanced country and they deserve to be the capital.

Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

About 50 years ago Japan became leading country in microelectronics and circuit design.
And now it's time for the Land of the Rising Sun to become also the Land of the Rising Crypto!

Japan is already the land of rising cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is born from japanese and the most posibilty it was born in japan too. Bitcoin is legalized in the japan and all about crypto reading is in japan.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

that's good for japan they should be capital of bitcoin because many store accepting bitcoin in their place, soon all people in japan are using bitcoin hopefully the altcoins as well. If we going to japan no need to convert our money into their local money because they are now accepting bitcoin.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Well, I will agree if Japan will become the Bitcoin capital in the world because they know that bitcoin can help them. Japan has the modern technology now and have the hi-tech gadgets and now they want to support the blockchain technology. If more countries will accept bitcoin in their countries like Japan, there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise in the next years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
slothtrooper

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Namaste

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

What are the biggest crypto's in Japan?
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

I think saying planning is understatement let say they are already at the forefront of all other countries when it comes to Bitcoin investment their government is so supportive to the growth of bitcoin and if all other country worldwide will follow suit i think Bitcoin will go along way.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

This is really something to look forward too.  And it is not a revelation if Japans wanted to become the bitcoin capital of the world.  Majority of them knows what bitcoin is.  Plus the creator or programmer or the develor was named to a certain Satoshi Nakamoto.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Japan always bring good news for Bitcoin. I look forward to see it happening.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Japan is always ahead of everything in the world especially n technology. Japan being a Bitcoin capital is something they really deserve, it shows that the government and people are well versed in cryptocurrency concepts and it's future usage. Hope every country need to learn lesson from Japan to accept Bitcoin and use it as the future currency.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I always believed in Japan as a country who watches in the future and not afraid to make unpopular decisions.
This is indeed a good news for the Bitcoin community. This announcement would boost Bitcoins credibility in the midst of price decrease. This only shows that Japan has seen the capability of Bitcoin of giving good profits to both the investors and to its government. Likewise, Japan's move will draw investors that would increase the value of the Bitcoin. I hope to see Japan's success.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Looks like Japan government wants to get some additional profit from Crypto:
Crypto Investors Face Tax of Up to 55% in Japan
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

I actually like this idea because bitcoins originated in Japan. They deserve to be recognized as one of the world's bitcoin capital. They have the tech to show for it. Japan will definitely be a heaven for crypto owners and specially with bitcoin millionares.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Japan is very Crypto friendly county, and their tech is superior than other countries, so i believe their govt also believe in tech. I hope Korea, USA, China also follow the path of Japan, then crypto will be popular world wide. Very bight future ahead, it just a start,, next 5 years more and more country will follow.

lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

yes because japan is a developed country, people there have advanced thinking, I support for this. and this is good news
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Japan is the father of advance tech and they adore crypto. They love block chain tech and already implementing the block chain tech. They do not like shill or FUD, do not like to free money rather than they earn from their ability. At least some good news are coming after a pause and hope these sort of good news will come one after another.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

this is great news and i feel happy about it. this shows the world recognizes bitcoin and are willing to bring it into the world economy system. this plan of japan will surely help to boost the cryptocurrency world and basically bitcoin world which will be profitable to all bitcoin investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: