Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Japan has always been a step ahead us with technology. They are very good at it and good for them if they make themselves bitcoin capital of the world

The decision of japan is always one step forward compare with other country specially my country.
This is why japan is number one in technology like you said. I agree if country can follow japan as bitcoinworld country.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world
Oh my! If its tru then it is a good news to all of us; bitcoin users, holders and sellers because Japan is one of the most advance country specifically to technology and I think they can influence the other countries to ise bitcoin, so lets see what will be the impact to our world.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

Yes! Another grate new indeed.. Knowing that japan is an independent country,  one of the world literate in technology and the 3rd  largest economy buster in asia.. This means more  high value and popularity for bitcoin.. This is more than helpfull for all of us as well. I hope that other counrty will be more open minded with what bitcoin has to offer for them.. It really is bitcoin has wide range of apportunity..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

Since $530 millions hack of Coincheck in January 2018, Japan takes serious control over the crypto market.
Here is an investigation made by Nikkei concerning suspected money laundering cases involving cryptocurrency in Japan.
Read more here: Japan: Only 0.16% Of 2017 Money Laundering Reports Came From Crypto Exchanges
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.
it seems that not only japan will apply it to bitcoin, i see the news and hear the direct statement from the president of indonesia if bitcoin is technological progress, it is not in say clearly but i can draw the conclusion from the intention of that utterance.
if the state of Indonesia will soon recognize bitcoin as it has been done by japan.
we just wait for its development, I'm sure it will not be long anymore.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Japan will be leading the way in East Asia.

Singapore, in SE-Asia.

Denmark in Europe perhaps.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.
it seems that not only japan will apply it to bitcoin, i see the news and hear the direct statement from the president of indonesia if bitcoin is technological progress, it is not in say clearly but i can draw the conclusion from the intention of that utterance.
if the state of Indonesia will soon recognize bitcoin as it has been done by japan.
we just wait for its development, I'm sure it will not be long anymore.

I generally don't really trust countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India, or Venezuela and Russia. Too much corruption in those countries.
A lot of people have lost a lot of countries in Indonesia and Malaysia.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

Its good to hear that Japan is planning to become the bitcoin capital of the world. This means that there's a possibility that more investors will trust bitcoin. It could also lead the value of btc to go up. Hope to hear more good news in the future.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251