Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2731 times)
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.
Well, it's not new that Japan is known as the world's MOST INDUSTRIALIZED and hightech country so it's just a matter of time before they will live up to their expectation on this matter. I've known a lot of Japanese and I could say their innate characteristics are very plausable they are very determined and focused in achieving their goals. I really think that when these happens this will prompt other countries that are skiptical to bitcoin. This will surely be a gateway for breaking barriers and opening more frontiers for Bitcoiners..these is a big sign that BITCOIN are opening a wider and greater opportunities for human kind👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Japan has really stood up and showing the path to all other countries which is awesome.
Fits well being the technology leader from cars to playstation to anime ( lol had to include that)
to Crypto.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Japan has really stood up and showing the path to all other countries which is awesome.
Fits well being the technology leader from cars to playstation to anime ( lol had to include that)
to Crypto.

Japan is pioneer to almost every current trend with regards to technology.  This country is always the place where nee technology were created.  If Satoshi is real, he is then a Japanese and then that would be the reason why Japan plans to become the bitcoin capital of the world.  And besides almost all of its people are using or atleast know what bitcoin is.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

For me, it's absolutely not surprising that Japan is the capital of crypto currency and bitcoin. It all began with this country.
Japan is the most liberal to bitcoin and crypto-currencies.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Japan has always been fast at embracing technology and innovation, so it makes sense they are open about bitcoin. I hope this will encourage other countries to follow suit, and will start accepting cryptocurrencies as an official (yet alternative) payment method.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Despite the major hacker attacks, Japan plans to become the world capital of the bitcoins and take the leading place on cryptology. To do this, it continues to attract investment.

At the moment the japanese trustee in the Mt. Gox case is the new bear whale on town!
I guess you all have read the news how many coins he has sold over the last 2 months!
And he still has a ton of of them. I just don't understand why he isn't going OTC and selling there.
That's why right now Japan isn't making any good headlines, at least not for me.

Unfortunately Mt.Gox disaster is a part of crypto evolution process.
We cannot avoid it, just need to learn, become smarter, stronger and confidently move forward.
SupportCashout

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
Merited by Thadeous (1)

Unfortunately Mt.Gox disaster is a part of crypto evolution process.
We cannot avoid it, just need to learn, become smarter, stronger and confidently move forward.

Totally agree. Crypto community should be careful and avoid storing all their funds on exchanges. And always keep in mind to diversify your investments.
nebuch

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Japan can handle this system despite of its territory measurement it is the only country in the present that can adopt fully the entire cycles of this crypto system. When the time comes they will get their flag of the first country in the world that make by bitcoin as the capital for cryptocurrency. People in Japan are open minded. They are also goal oreinted. They are business mindset people. They can handle this crypto if they will do so. Even it is not so large country they can manage bitcoin because they are one of the growing nation in economy and in knowledge specially technologies.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

I agree because the founder of bitcoin comes from japan. japan is a country of a million technology. any technology has been born in japan including bitcoin. so it's not wrong to think japanese became a bitcoin capital.
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world
Japan has always been a pioneer in the future of the whole world. I hope Japan will help change more countries accepting bitcoin

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Despite the major hacker attacks, Japan plans to become the world capital of the bitcoins and take the leading place on cryptology. To do this, it continues to attract investment.

At the moment the japanese trustee in the Mt. Gox case is the new bear whale on town!
I guess you all have read the news how many coins he has sold over the last 2 months!
And he still has a ton of of them. I just don't understand why he isn't going OTC and selling there.
That's why right now Japan isn't making any good headlines, at least not for me.

it is because japans governments are not corrupted and they know that bitcoins does really have the potential to grow its value even more in the future and right now they are using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own economy and that is the best thing to do to help the people in their own country.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Here is another cool update from Japan: Hacked Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck refunds customers
Coincheck says that it had spent ¥46.3 billion ($435 million) to compensate 260,000 customers who had held stolen NEM.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Yes, I think Japan deserves the title. Japan leads the world in cryptocurrency. The Japanese government has been very friendly in accepting cryptocurrencies and encouraging people to participate. Many stores in Japan now accept bitcoin payments.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Japan always sought to be ahead on technologies therefore there is nothing surprising in it. To whom as not Japan will this title suit most of all?
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

Yes, I think Japan deserves the title. Japan leads the world in cryptocurrency. The Japanese government has been very friendly in accepting cryptocurrencies and encouraging people to participate. Many stores in Japan now accept bitcoin payments.
Exactly there is no coincidence that the Japan is very fast in accepting new challenges’ Japan is the country that is very open for the new technologies, it takes the high command in crypto currency, and they deserve to have this title. As it is the most high-tech country of the world, Japan has chosen the bitcoin to be first for the adoption. Japan is going to be wealthy country and they will never regret it.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

This statement on that article amazed me a lot, "It’s estimated that cryptocurrencies may contribute 0.3 per cent to Japan’s gross domestic product, 20 per cent of total growth expected in 2018." No doubt that cryptocurrency helps Japan's economy to become more productive.

It's like once in a blue moon for a government to let crypto enter their existing monetary system because the majority tend to hate crypto and ban it on their country. So I really admire Japan for being brave and open to new technologies/opportunities. I just hope that all of the nations follow the path what Japan made, I hope they realized the bright potentials of crypto instead of bashing and criticizing it.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

Japan is the best country for crypto holders and traders. I also did not hear any special news from japan. Currently running well in Japan. Someday any country can match Japan. Cool
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

As a very smart and efficient country, I can really see and tell...why they are open to the idea of cryptocurrency. Since they are smart enough to know the potential and legitimacy of it. The government of Japan can handle their citizens well, and the citizens really knows about cryptocurrencies... that their government hasn't issued such bad news against the cryptocurrencies (because of a lot of potential scam/hacking incidents). But there are more positive news in Japan than the negative ones. And with Japan planning to become the Bitcoin capital of the world if ever that's legit, that would be historical and great for Bitcoin and All cryptocurrencies.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I think this is good news, because it is the creator of bitcoin also including japanese people. In addition, the state that inaugurates the crypto (BCH) as a means of first legitimate payment also includes japan. Japan is a country full of creativity, it is what makes the country more advanced and more sophisticated technology.
The point is "No doubt if Japan became the capital of Bitcoin".

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

Some countries like Singapore, US, South Korea and Germany are aiming to become the bitcoin capital of the world but Japan has aready made the most steps to become the leading crypto capital of the world. Japan continues to welcome cryptocurrency investments despite of recent hacking attacks in one of its cryptocurrency exchangers. Many crypto investments will surely finds its way to Japan because of its crypto-friendly businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: