Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Hats off to japan's ambitious nature. Theyvare trying their best to elevate to the top of btc user in the world
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

Its not possible that japan brcome the best bitcoin capital in the world,because at first the makers of this technology is coming from there country nakamoto satoshi,and second they are the largest  main sources of digital currency system,because they are in the asia the first who legitimaze the cryptocurrency become part of daily economic growth,and lastly japan is the most progressive country in the whole global and they are the most industrious country that adopt the cryptocurrency bussiness.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

I think this is possible that japan will become bitcoin capital of the world because all we know that even they are a small country only they are highly urbanized better than other country. They lead in terms of technology specially in robotics technology and now they will also lead in agricultural field. And it is not impossible that they are also lead and become bitcoin capital of the world because of their mindset that everyday they apply that they need to learn something new to become much better in any field. They will continue to try and learn new thimgs to innovate more for their future.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

I think this is possible that japan will become bitcoin capital of the world because all we know that even they are a small country only they are highly urbanized better than other country. They lead in terms of technology specially in robotics technology and now they will also lead in agricultural field. And it is not impossible that they are also lead and become bitcoin capital of the world because of their mindset that everyday they apply that they need to learn something new to become much better in any field. They will continue to try and learn new thimgs to innovate more for their future.
Indeed, they are all making a move starting from the highest members of government is supposed to adopt the cryptocurrency. Sooner or later if they aim they can make it happen and to pass the chinese community in terms of top bitcoin and miners country.
OninLoki

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

I also heard of that and saw in an article and  some countries wants to legalize bitcoin by creating their own cryptocurrency that will governed by the government therefore taxes maybe imposed to all transactions. I think the root cause of this maybe it was alarming to the banks that in the future all their depositor will only save and transact through bitcoin because currently in bitcoin there are no central or middleman to all transactions so that low fees and penalties are more favorable than the banks.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

That is some very good news that Japan will bring back the lost money. However, isn't Japan risking its own economy. I mean if they give away a lot of money, wouldn't  the value of their money experience deflation? I also understood that South Korea and China are only playing it safe.
Maxdata

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Great news.
So what are the biggest Japanese Crypto websites?
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

Made so because Japan is one of the city of modern industry Japan is one of the Country that full of high technology
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

Imagine if all the countries around the world is like Japan whose arms are wide open to embrace new technologies that can improve the countries economy. Hope this will enlighten others and will follow what japan did too.

bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Japan's efforts will not be enough to make bitcoin a world currency. That's good news.. But we need the efforts of all countries of the world. But I'm afraid that won't happen.

Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Yes, Japan is a cradle of technology, the country they really like and love the discovery. Japan is the leading country in the world of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a legal payment method in Japan in 2017. However, then the issues of politics and the effects of finance and trade. Along with that is the security of hacker issues. They gradually limited the growth of the crypto market in their country.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

Japan is one of the leading country in technology. I'm not surprised that Japan is open to any kind of technology stuff including cryptocurrency. But i hope Japan can be more serious on the security as Mt.Gox(btc) and Coincheck(nem) exchanges which based in Japan was hacked that led to lose bitcoin and nem that worth more than $1 billion.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Yes, Japan is a cradle of technology, the country they really like and love the discovery. Japan is the leading country in the world of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a legal payment method in Japan in 2017. However, then the issues of politics and the effects of finance and trade. Along with that is the security of hacker issues. They gradually limited the growth of the crypto market in their country.

Yes in very beginning they may be facing such kind of problems, but i am hopeful that with the passage of time they will solve such kind of problems and bitcoin growth will continue for long long time, because they know the importance of bitcoin and i am sure that they will never let it down. Bitcoin importance cannot be ignore at any stage.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Good move for Japan. Japan is electronics capital and most modern in terms of electronic technology. It is good that they will pioneer on this cryptocurrency. It is a perfect match in my opinion ans Satoshi Nakamoto   is Japanese names too. This is good news to me.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Really good news indeed. Japan's owning it, they are capable of making it happen since they got good economy and modern technology to do it as well. Some countries not risking it but i believe japanese government will surely support it.

Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Japan is a country that has always been famous for its technologies and scientific discoveries. Compared with other countries, Japan has a very liberal attitude towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

it's good that japan can also invest there so sure that the japan bitcoin buys its price again so much help when they buy lots of bitcoin
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Japan is a country that has always been famous for its technologies and scientific discoveries. Compared with other countries, Japan has a very liberal attitude towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
You're right, japan has always been open minded with new technologies and as we can see it they are always the one who is first on adopting it or applying it in real life. What is good about japan is they are continuously upgrading their technology every time there is something new and it is really a good thing to see and maybe somehow other countries will follow.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

well I'm following this announce a while, but when this will happen?
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Wow! That's a great news.  Recently Crypto market is down due to many fud. I think it will help the Crypto market to recover and also think that it will inspire other country to take a decision about Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: