Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2737 times)
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

Japan is the country where mostly scientific minded people live.They think of of the things happening around them with Logic and not superstition Unlike My country India in which most people believe in Superstions and they banned Buying bitcoin.  Sad
RajaCripto

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Japan is a country with an open mind, fearless, and always keep up with developments. Why do not other countries follow Japan's steps? They always take valuable opportunities for their country to progress.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Japan plans as a bitcoin capital it's a good thing but it's not good only japan it becomes one bitcoin because bitcoin should further expand the area to introduce its currency, by increasing the high security authority so that the whole world can trust the currency. because it will help distribute Bitcoin adoption in a much better way - adoption should not be so focused in just one country.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

The Tokyo Government is hoping the capitalise on the growth in interest for cryptocurrencies as their opportunity to improve the Japanese economy.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Despite large hacker attacks, Japan plans to become the world "capital of the bitcoins" and take the leading place on kriptornke. To this end, it continues to attract investment, a number of experts said in an interview with The Daily Express. Unlike its neighbors - China and South Korea - the risks did not force Japan to abandon the plan to become the first country that widely uses crypto currency as a legal tender. "According to some estimates, the crypto-currency business will be taxed, including profits, which will be paid by both individual investors and corporations. And these tax revenues can bring the country about 1 trillion yen ($ 9.2 billion), "said economist of the Tokyo Credit Suisse division Takashi Shiono. The Japanese economy has experienced decades of stagnation, faced with a huge public debt and the problem of reducing the population and the tax base. So now Tokyo hopes to benefit from the crypto-currency market. The plan of Japan is to attract international investors the maximum freedom to use crypto currency (while the rest of the world is trying to limit it). "We are interested in controlling the crypto currency, and not in its prohibition," explains Takashi Shiono. It is estimated that Crypto-currencies can add about 0.3% to Japan's GDP growth. The total growth of the country's GDP this year could be about 20%.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

That is very great for them and for us because the bitcoins will be much more popularize and the community will be muh more bigger so the value of the bitcoins can rise again to the moon and the price will be very high again and a lot of profits again are gonna be in us. And the japan will be much more tourist attraction with that thing especially know that the bitcoins are getting much more popular the bitcoins enthusiasts might get into their country to experience how convenient bitcoins are if implemented in a country
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

yes as I said most bitcoin stocks are in Japan, about 40% of bitcoin users are in japan because it is very suitable to be the capital of bitcoin because the population of bitcoin is very much.
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Japan always bring us good news for Bitcoin. people there have advanced thinking, I look forward to see it be true .
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Despite large hacker attacks, Japan plans to become the world "capital of the bitcoins" and take the leading place on kriptornke. To this end, it continues to attract investment, a number of experts said in an interview with The Daily Express. Unlike its neighbors - China and South Korea - the risks did not force Japan to abandon the plan to become the first country that widely uses crypto currency as a legal tender. "According to some estimates, the crypto-currency business will be taxed, including profits, which will be paid by both individual investors and corporations. And these tax revenues can bring the country about 1 trillion yen ($ 9.2 billion), "said economist of the Tokyo Credit Suisse division Takashi Shiono. The Japanese economy has experienced decades of stagnation, faced with a huge public debt and the problem of reducing the population and the tax base. So now Tokyo hopes to benefit from the crypto-currency market. The plan of Japan is to attract international investors the maximum freedom to use crypto currency (while the rest of the world is trying to limit it). "We are interested in controlling the crypto currency, and not in its prohibition," explains Takashi Shiono. It is estimated that Crypto-currencies can add about 0.3% to Japan's GDP growth. The total growth of the country's GDP this year could be about 20%.

Risky investments into absolutely new challenging technologies - that's probably the key factor that allows Japan to hold its technological leadership.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.
Yes that's one great thing about Japan. They have always been so welcoming about the digital currencies and their open mindedness towards the crypto currencies have always been an example setter for the other countries. But god knows when all other countries will realize the fact that adoption and acceptance of crypto currencies is one of the important facets of economic developments. It was only today that i came across the news that Indian Central Bank Reserve Bank of India has imposed a ban on dealings in crypto assets. So while we have Japan on one hand and then there are countries like India where they aren't ready to accept bitcoin. It's quite sad!! Sad
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Hard to believe, but Japan's cryptocurrency exchanges face shortage of engineers
Smth tells me that in the next few years the Blockchain developers and engineers will have highest demand in IT industry. Wink
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

I think this can happen. This is a good sign for everyone. It will promote bitcoin development. Investors will have a center for their peace of mind buying bitcoin. In the future, bitcoin will become the digital currency of the world. Japan will make every effort to make that happen.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

I am confused reading this post, because If the plans of the Japanese government really has manifested itself, then what is the role of Japan for the development of crypto?

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

I do not think that there will be a capital for bitcoin, as there are also other countries in the world introducing bitcoin or ICO friendly laws to attract companies. Estonia is another example. It is like with the online gaming industry, as soon as a country can make money with it there will be several countries available serving those businesses.
arturosanz

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

God save Japan !!!  Wink
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

right. Japan is building the capital city of bitcoin. They encourage people to use copper bitcoins. Many corporations invest in bitcoin. Japanese banks accept a bitcoin payment. This is a good signal for all investors. It promotes the bitcoin market development. bitcoin prices will rise. There will be many bitcoin billionaire appearances.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

The country deserves to be the leader if the cryptoworld because of the support they give to it. I have not opposing this one if they wanted to. I believe Japan has a big contribution for cryptocurrency because i guess most of the whales are from it like the guy who withdraw huge amount of bitcoin lately.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wishere jean

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

this is great news and i feel happy about it. this shows the world recognizes bitcoin and are willing to bring it into the world economy system
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Being one of the most progressive country in this world, it is somewhat already expected that Japan will become the Bitcoin capital of the world (it even might already be!). The government allowing such type of development for their countrie's progression and betterment is truly admiring
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

The country deserves to be the leader if the cryptoworld because of the support they give to it. I have not opposing this one if they wanted to. I believe Japan has a big contribution for cryptocurrency because i guess most of the whales are from it like the guy who withdraw huge amount of bitcoin lately.
This is the country that gave birth to the Cryptocurrency market and it is great that their government recognizes Bitcoin as a legal means of payment and they have a lot of good policies with Bitcoin. I am currently living in this country and can see everyone knows Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as the easiest payment medium since it is the first country to legalize Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: