Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

This idea might happen, where Japan will handle the server and responsible for the system. Japan will be the bitcoin capital because they are innovative and they have capability to do something that no ones ever done and also they have the latest great GPUs can be use to mine.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
David Vo

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Good move for Japan. Japan is electronics capital and most modern in terms of electronic technology. It is good that they will pioneer on this cryptocurrency. It is a perfect match in my opinion ans Satoshi Nakamoto   is Japanese names too. This is good news to me.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Thats a very good news for cryptocurrency world because Japan is one of the most advanced technology in the world and they are very respectable country. Their government is very open minded is bitcoin so I think this would be great and will have effect on the current price now. It will help bitcoin to recover its price from big downfall. I hope that other country will do the same as Japan and make bitcoin legal in anyways.

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

Yeah,its possible. Japan could be the future leader in the crypto world, they are one of the most advanced  when it comes to technology and economy. I mean, i had no doubt of their capability..
they could be the first country to apply bitcoin as payment for all transactions even payment for buying almost anything.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Japan has severally shown that the country is not afraid to take a leading position in the bitcoin innovation. Thumbs up to Japan.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

If Japan actually do this it means  they are going to take over in so many sectors because bitcoin come with so many technological advancements.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
TheSpark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Bitcoin was accepted by many people but japans more interest than the other people so they are working hard for this technology
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

It is possible that this will happen. In Japan, they are very loyal to the crypto-currency and from the state, and it is very well received by citizens, where they show great interest to it. In this country, a very large amount of transactions in bitcoin, there is a fairly good legislation for the circulation of crypto currency and its taxation. However, a very large activity with the crypto currency is now manifested in Hong Kong and South Korea. These two countries will be serious competitors for Japan. It will still be clear which of these countries will be considered the world center of the crypto currency. Although Japan has every chance of this title.

Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

Japan is a country that has modern technology in all fields, so I'm not surprised that Japan can accept bitcoin very openly. and I also believe that the Japanese aspiration to become the capital of Bitcoin in this world will soon be realized, because we see today, Japan is a country that becomes a big investor against Bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Well Japan is one of the bitcoin neighborly nation, I generally trust they have a decent arrangement for the bitcoin despite the fact that rest of the world abhor bitcoin. Yet, i'm simply asking why there still any confinement for the bitcoin out there, as should be obvious the greatest exchanges moved their base camp to another nation because of the administration direction that couldn't influence them to work openly.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

I always think that Japan is a country that is open and dares to try new things. They are also leading the world in the digital economy. Perhaps this time they can surpass other competitors through Bitcoin. Japan is admirable in this respect.

szhaidar

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Yep this is the good news,  everybody in crypto world I think will agree with it. Cause as we know currently Japan was the best bitcoin country which nobody have a doubt for that, and the founder also from there. So,  I think that name Land of the Rising Crypto is really good for them
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Japan is going to be the pioneer country to adopt bitcoin and to install it into their economy. They are very smart planning to do that, instead of prohibition and suppression.  I’m sure it will serve as a positive example for the other countries.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

This is good for Japan that they really support or appreciate bitcoin. Japan is the only country, that want btc to become an international currency. It's show only that Japan who want to spread bitcoin in all countries.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Great news came from Japan today, a domestic subsidiary of Yahoo Japan will be acquiring 40% of Tokyo-based cryptocurrency exchange BitARG. Yahoo Japan remains among the most popular websites in Japan, Number 4 by user traffic in the country and is also the country’s biggest online auction site.

Confirmed: Yahoo Japan is Buying 40% Stake in Cryptocurrency Exchange
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Jupan economic one of the most profitable. This country always supported bitcoin and other kryptons. They say that Japan is the one who stands behind development of this technology. Therefore if Japan wants to be bitcoin capital, for us there is nothing bad or painful. I support Japan as BTC capital in the world.
LouiseIV

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

And I think it's great, because this will help to establish itself as the only country with free trade btc, intelligently that will attract more tourists and traders to Japan, I see coming a new economic power.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Japan is a country that has modern technology in all fields, so I'm not surprised that Japan can accept bitcoin very openly. and I also believe that the Japanese aspiration to become the capital of Bitcoin in this world will soon be realized, because we see today, Japan is a country that becomes a big investor against Bitcoin.
They have already accepting bitcoin as legal currency and now they are even using it for different purpose, i think that very soon other countries will also very soon accept bitcoin as legal currency, because bitcoin is the need of the day, and every country has to accept bitcoin as legal currency very soon.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

Japan is a very viable country for crypto growth, because so far they have proven to be able to control its use, and implement it into their banks are well structured.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

This is amazing and i knew it that Japan will become the capital of bitcoin in the world.This will help other country's economy, hopefully in the near future more and more countries will embrace bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: