Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2735 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:58:55 AM by maxreish

Well , that's very good if japanese government make japan bitcoin capital of the world, we all know japan is one of most strongest economy in the world, if japanese so their plan, maybe other countries will follow to do so.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

If more country's will be following the path like what Japan did, I think it would possibly will take effect on the price to become more valuable in the future coming months. More nations adopting bitcoin has a good effect of bitcoin community, because demand will also follow as it will be more sufficient to reach that higher price value, and hopefully china and other developed countries will also accept bitcoin as one of their reliable currency of the country.

This is impossible. China currently imposes stringent economic controls. Their government strictly prohibits the outflow of funds. They will not allow the existence of bitcoin at all because they believe that the existence of bitcoin will weaken their control over the economy. At present, only Bitcoins are strongly repelled. Although it is difficult for them to effectively control bitcoins, they have caused many people to panic because they issued a ban on Bitcoin. This is what happened on September 4 last year. We should be clear. I think that it will be difficult for China to embrace bitcoin again in the future.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world
is it really true? That japan is becoming the bitcoin capital? How is that gonna happen? And where did you get that informations?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

The Japanese are at the top of the world in technology. That's why they do everything.
I want Bitcoin to be the common currency of the world. But I do not give it a chance. Confusion emerges in world order.
Big bosses will not let that happen.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

The government of the country plans to attract international investors the maximum freedom of crypto currency in this country, while the whole world will try to limit it by various means. Thus, the capitalization of the growing interest in crypto-currencies will be an excellent foundation for the entire Japanese economy.
According to various estimates, crypto-currencies can contribute about 0.3% to the growth of Japan's GDP. The total growth of the country's GDP this year could be about 20%. I consider this a reasonable economic calculation of Japan.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Japan already like the bitcoin capital of the world? I mean they make up a big percentage of the market and they use it the most.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

The risks did not prevent Japan from their mission to become the first country that is widely used kriptovalyutnye money as legal tender. The Tokyo government hopes to capitalize on the growing interest in cryptothermines as an opportunity to improve the Japanese economy.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Wow what a good news my friend and thanks for this info.We all know how progressive was japan country amd now they supported crypto currency.

well, for me this is a nice move for Japan. Beside the famous anonymous
satoshi Nakamoto sounds Japanese no one can deny the fact that
Japan leads the technology and advance innovation
that encourage traders and investors that it's possible to implement
blockchain technology especially digital currency in certain countries.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

the good news if Japan can accept the crypto currency as a tool of transactions there, although China and South Korea limit crypto money. It will not make Japan hesitant to accept and use crypto money. Hopefully this will bring a very good impact for other countries to be able to receive crypto money. and other countries that see Japan's progress can immediately follow in the footsteps and receive crypto money in the country.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

Japan is the nation that has accepted legitimate coin and has incentives for bitcoin. It is the leading country in terms of number of bicoin participants. It is also possible to say Japan is a bitcoin capital
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

I hope is so high that my country will follow what japan did with the crypto currency. Surely like japan if our government will do this we will excel not only with our economy but also with our technology. I read some articles says that japan is almost the capital of the bitcoin now. With this state of japan I guess they will be more financially growth because they totally embrace the world of crypto currency which is helping a lot in generating income. Japanese are so luck enough that they government did this and hopefully each and every country will follow thru.   
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Its possible that Japan will be a bitcoin capital  of the world because of their acceptance in bitcoin. The continuous development of Japan in terms of technology this will match the advocacy of bitcoin. They need a digital currency to use to match the new technology.

ThanhTuan998866

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Japan is the proof of value for #bitcoin and crypto in general
Always the first
Always pioneer
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Then so be it. This could be possible if ever there are no other countries that will going to contest on it. Being the country that originated its first cryptocurrency is an advantage of being the bitcoin capital though this could not be the basis and there are many things also to consider. If you will do some research there are lot of other countries nowadays embracing bitcoin and they are having a large market of it. So if you will consider the market volume and the price. So if ever this things will be consider then there could be another countries that could be consider also to become a bitcoin capital of the world. Who knows it is not only Japan that is worth to be called the bitcoin capital of the world?
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Then so be it. This could be possible if ever there are no other countries that will going to contest on it. Being the country that originated its first cryptocurrency is an advantage of being the bitcoin capital though this could not be the basis and there are many things also to consider. If you will do some research there are lot of other countries nowadays embracing bitcoin and they are having a large market of it. So if you will consider the market volume and the price. So if ever this things will be consider then there could be another countries that could be consider also to become a bitcoin capital of the world. Who knows it is not only Japan that is worth to be called the bitcoin capital of the world?
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

True the Japanese government, is trying to use the growth of crypto currency flowers to boost their economies. They just want to facilitate fintech through crypto currency and Blockchain technology. They estimate that they can even get one yen trilllion as tax revenue from the crypto currency industry. The way Japan really became the capital of Bitcoin in the world of Cryptocurrency. Japan also has a big impact on Bitcoin because it is one of those investors where they invest too much money instead.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Recent data from Japan’s Financial Services Authority show a huge interest in cryptocurrency, with 3.5 million crypto traders active in the country.The survey, taken from 17 Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges, shows that the most traded cryptocurrencies in Japan are BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and LTC. Most crypto traders are aged from 20 to 40 years old, with the 34% of the group in their 30s.  Annual trading in Bitcoin alone has risen from $22 million in 2014 to $97 billion in 2017, with the trading of Bitcoin as an underlying asset like futures even higher, increasing from $2 million to $543 billion over the same time period
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Good news and good read mate. I am not surprised actually; Japan is one of those countries that are always very aggressive with venturing in new stuff and developing new technologies that can help improve their nation. And since cryptocurrency is one of those new technologies that can be adapted for the better of the currency and business system of a country, then I am sure that even though it has its risks, Japan would gladly embrace it and make it work for them. That's why Japan is always one of those uprising nations and economies because of that ability to see the good in something rather than focusing on the negative.

fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

Japan vigorously develops digital cryptographic currency industry to avoid falling behind other countries! Bitcoin is officially on the financial stage in Japan.

Bitcoin is the legal means of payment in Japan.

Many people in Japan know about bitcoin, and many people trade in BTC!

Because they are convinced that BTC will appreciate!
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Japan already is. It's good to see Japan's authorities being very open minded when it comes to allowing Bitcoin to grow and extend its reach. However, the negative aspect is that we're seeing a whole lot of growth being focused in one single country, which is something we have seen happen with China as well, but with Japan it's going even further. As long as they remain open and friendly, nothing of negative nature will happen, but if they at some point think it's enough (hopefully it never happens), it will be affecting and taking down the entire market with it. For that reason I hope that more countries will follow Japan's example, because that will help distributing Bitcoin's adoption in a far better way -- adoption shouldn't be so tightly focused in just one nation.

That's right. I have already seen so many articles speaking of Japan's aggressive strategy of investing in the cryptocurrency market either for the existing coins or coins originating from Japan. I am actually not surprised because Japan is always aggressive with checking out new technologies since it's a country that always seeking ways to improve their business sector and other sectors with the use of new and up coming technology. It's a good step for the cryptocurrency market because, at least, there is one country with a good economy that believes in the cryptocurrency that would convince many others to follow suit.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: