Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Only newbie people in trading are going to panic when it comes to the time like this but for some veterans in trading network this is the good time to buy more until it goes up to there bag.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

When the whole market falls many people panic and they start selling all their coins. This is used by experienced traders. They buy coins at a low price during a panic. If you believe in crypto, then you will act like an experienced person.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Many profess the "keep to the last" strategy, which assumes that the cost of bitcoin or alternative cryptocurrency will grow many times in the future, so do not pay attention to volatility - just hodl it.
In fact, a huge number of these people inflate the cost of cryptocurrency, playing into the hands of active traders.
Remember that the only way to make money is to get out in time. All the others lose, and this, in particular, our "holders at all costs."
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

if the coin you buy is down, for now I suggest to hold the coin you bought,do not ever get into the issue and do panic selling
which I do today continue to invest long-term in bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will continue to grow. hopefully, you also invest in this opportunity.

emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

While the bitcoin is likely to remain in the future will have a good gains, but remember, timely stop profits is the winner of life, because the current cryptocurrency market volatility is very large, if you do not have to stop in time profit, so you earn forever just tokens, rather than money.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

OP digital currency like bitcoin have volatile price so you need to do investing to earn here so better for you to not post negative about it and enjoy that situation for your good like risk some money to earn big actually we can lose like if your investing not go well but still the chance to earn is base on your knowledge so you need to study how to invest here and that's all we can earn by that

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

Panic is passed away. Now the people switched themselves on constructive mood and are trying to make investments. And that’s right because prices of many cryptocurrencies started to grow. It is time to buy.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Prices began to rise now before that it was a great time to invest. But even now it is very profitable to invest the crypto and keep it until the end of the year.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Now days some people are taking risk for earning more profit as they are investing regularly about the market condition. Some are very self resistant for having good result.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

For me I am busy monitoring the market closely and with the latest increase in BTC I think the market is smiling again. With quite some of airdrop coins and bounty inmy wallet still watching them closely and holding up.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:10:32 PM by Reatim

what are people doing?
In times of crisis, its better to just Hodl and don't do panic selling. Why? The moment that bitcoin or other altcoins suddenly bounce back you will be happy that you decided to just Hodl on your coins.

That's why in this industry, you don't need to be emotional. You have to learn you to control it, otherwise you will not go further and not get the maximum profit that you can get.

So for me just Hold, and you control your emotions, don't check the price regularly. I think twice or thrice a day checking is good to see how the market price is moving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CelsoJr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

the people before are panic selling their bitcoins because even the slightest news can trigger the people to sell them, how much more the bigger news. in fact, the news i heard was that the US are planning to have a hearing about bitcoin. some critiques before tried to panic people by saying news that US will have a negative say to the crypto world. and after a few weeks the bitcoin price fell back down. but then after the US's hearing says that they'll support bitcoin, people then started rushing into the buying part which made bitcoin rise.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

what are people doing?

This is the good time to start purchaising coins. I think I will spend some hundreds dollars on buying Ethereum and NEO. These two currencies looks in good condition. They will grow I suppose.
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Actually, people is doing her/him project. As we know, the many people do the project like as post translite etc. So, Iam very enjoyed after join in this project.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Everybody is operating the way he feels it's best for him in Cryptocurrency. Some of the people that are panicking mostly falls among the HYIP Big Boys for fear of loosing out during the Backsliding of Bitcoin period. The fear of unknown to the futuristic effect of a coin is a problem to some of them, hence, restricting themselves in investing in some of these coins. To we Crypto enthusiasts and optimists, we are holding some of the coins with concrete assurance that Bitcoin is coming back on its leg for stability.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

welp i just keep waiting when the price goes up then im gonna sell it when it grow's more.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

Buying. Nothing else, when prices are so delicious. 2018 is only start of  rising, and it is very foolishly to believe that right now market will fall. It is just a signal to buy, and nothing else, in my opinion. I'm telling about the situation 2 weeks ago, as you understand. Right now - waiting.
For what? For right signal)
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

The only right and good thing in these situations is not to sell.
You do not have to panic but just wait a while until the market is restored.  Smiley

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

what are people doing?

I don't think the majority of the panic sells hold much weight.

I'd hodl if I were you, especially if unsure.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

While the bitcoin is likely to remain in the future will have a good gains, but remember, timely stop profits is the winner of life, because the current cryptocurrency market volatility is very large, if you do not have to stop in time profit, so you earn forever just tokens, rather than money.
Yes of course you need to remember this, because if you forget and do not stop, then probably this will most likely lead you to a loss of balance, so be careful and do not be greedy otherwise it will lead to big problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: