Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

What I am doing now is holding my btc and altcoins. Hoping life would be good to me in coming years and prosper while still working and saving my salary for living and also invest in other investment other than crypto like stock market. In short, working and investing so life would be good to me in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

I think for the moment a bit of investors are moving to buy some altcoin that they believe will be the place their profits run.
and I think for now everyone is still waiting for all the altcoin to be stable and that's what I think people are doing right now.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

if you are curious, you should read more than just curious. everyone has different experiences and thoughts as well as one's knowledge. nothing will be the same in every case that happens.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
I am HODL
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

what are people doing?
As you stated, everybody is doing their own thing. Some have already sold their coins off because they thought bitcoin has had its death sentence so they wanted to leave crypto with the minimum losses they can incur (this happened when bitcoin fell to about $5000 - $6000. Not even up to about a month later and then we're now back to $10k currently. So those who did that are also trying ti reconsider and come back whiles others have left for good. Others are also continuing with their day trading and making some little profits on different coins which accumulates together. Miners are also doing their job (perhaps no transaction would have occurred if they had stop working). So though the market has experienced a great fall, i think there's still hope for us. So I'm still holding on to some of my coins (who knows! price might shoot up just in a few days or some months later). I believe crypto will survive all the negativism against it so i still have hope that one day will be a good news!!
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

When prices fall, I'm praying for a bull market, hhhh.
Because most of the time I don't do anything, I don't choose to sell these tokens, I just hold them for the long term.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

In times like this, a lot of persons panic sell. But this period seems quite different as most people are holding and waiting for a breakout again. I will advice anyone who wants to panic sell not to do so as the dip might be getting to its bottom. If you have funds left, look around and get into good projects or top your bags. Good luck to everyone.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Of course, I hold. Because at this moment it doesn't make sense to sell anything at all. Many people upset by the current situation, including me. But don't panic. These jumps were predictable.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Of course, I hold. Because at this moment it doesn't make sense to sell anything at all. Many people upset by the current situation, including me. But don't panic. These jumps were predictable.

People who bought ATH certainly have a big dilemma of what to do. Sell minimizing losses or wait for the new ATH. For me, a better option is hodl.

captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

Then, when you wrote this post, you needed not to panic, but to acquire a crypto currency for all the funds that were available at that time
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

me? I do holding some tokens and wait for those tokens value to rise before i sell them Smiley Also I'm waiting for the bitcoin to drop at least 5000$ this march, because I want to invest in bitcoin and wait for November or December before to sell it. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

If you ask me, I do not sell anything. I bought a little, but that's all. Nevertheless, I look at the trading on the stock exchange every day. Once a whale puts a large warrant for sale, all in a panic start to expose the price cheaper. The order (huge for 10 btc) is simply canceled after 4 seconds. I do not like these games.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

I'm currently hodling my altcoins since the exchange right now is kind of low. However, other people I know are actually buying bitcoins and etherium and investing on top cryptocurrencies since the prices are down.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
stooky
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Crypto fan.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

what are people doing?

If you aren't a day trader, a well balance crypto portfolio can weather these ups and downs. I'm holding BTC, ETH, NEO, XMR and some smaller caps like ZIL, IOST, ICX, SUB, OCN that might have some upside. The key is to think long term. If you are worried because you need the money tomorrow, you shouldn't have it in crypto.

Crypto fan.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

hey mate calm down from the way you are typing seems you are paniced haha. hold means dont sell your tokens/altcoins or w/e you wanna call it and panic they mean they panic because they think we are losing power and everyone its goin to collapse. so...calm down.ty

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Personally, I during the fall of the cryptocurrency market, actively bought) Many called me a madman, but time has shown that I am right.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

When I was a newbie in cryptos I do panic whenever bitcoin dumps I usually sells off but now I have the  confidence in hodling after all the chances of price moving upward again is certain therefore the stigma of fear while hodling is gone.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

what are people doing?

i am hodl now and going to enjoy the awards later  Wink
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

We are just waiting for the cryptomarket will return to normal. Just waiting. And we buy perspective altcoyins, while they are in the drawdown.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

I became a crypto and was told that my friend. I am very happy and enjoy this and I am happy to be this part and when I get the results of my work and and I am given a wage / salary for and should I sell most makes my heart tremble and happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: