Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

I am spending a lot of time researching and studying what good coins to invest in, at the moment I am currently buying and holding more of my favorite coins, I love the bear market because I am able to buy more with little fiat and I am confident that once the bulls come it will go up fast like a rocket. That's how good coins work and smart traders earn, panick selling at the lowest price is a bad decision. Just invest money you can afford to forget 1-2 years and you will be ok.
iamahappyminer

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

We are just waiting for the cryptomarket will return to normal. Just waiting. And we buy perspective altcoins, while they are in the drawdown.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Personally, I prefer to keep all my coins in my wallet. Sell not see the point. Better to wait. Patience is the key to success.

There is no smart reasoning for leaving the coins on an exchange. Odds are the price is not going to have pump overnight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Only newbie people in trading are going to panic when it comes to the time like this but for some veterans in trading network this is the good time to buy more until it goes up to there bag.
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

it was password issue.. wallet is now working well.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

They must holding right now as I see to the market it increase the price of some currency. Like my coins in my wallet I'm still holding it to make sure the comeback of it's price is real to earn much better amount of money and as I hold I think many people also doing it now or buying some coin to invest with to their money while it has a small price in the market.

Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

I think so many people is panic and quickly to sell them coin.
Because afraid if the coin will loss and down again.
But i think this is time to buy and normal if all coin is down.
This is same like last year.
Hold and wait is right for know.
If you have a much money you have to buy the coin.
Is so great and must takes a good profit.
metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

They are following the news of Crypto-currency and investing.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

Some people are wise, some people are panic, some people are lost of money, some people gain the big profits, some people will keep and hold, some people may sell.
What the people are doing will depend on their strategy and characteristics. Actually, what to be important is what we are doing, what I am doing in the cryptocurrency world. It is important to really know our characteristic and strategy when involved in crypto. It will define us to buy or sell wisely at the right time.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

As is often the case in most financial markets, while most newcomers tend to panic to seemingly adverse market scenarios and tend to sell their assets hastily regardless of the losses they have to bear, this is often the preferred season for smart investors, because they often find many investment opportunities at unexpectedly low prices.

To be honest I would like to be one of those who decide to enter the market to buy massively to take advantage of the great "offers", but my scarce capital only allows me to hold my coins to wait for a gradual recovery.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Personally I HODL all altcoins and BTC. I hope market will recover after few months.
PLMovs

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

Looking into my portfolio just makes my mind disturb so for now am a holder and also now into bounties
susutao84

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

When someone always monitoring the cryptomarket or the value that one of the causes why they are panic selling that last few week bitcoin will falling fown up to the lowest value of this year that $7,300 when the see the value everybody was worried for bitcoin make it zero but they are wrong. Right now bitcoin value was rising again with the value of $11,760 so i am the one who HODL my bitcoin since the value was falling down because waiting and patients is a virtue and income.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Many Coins holder are panic selling their Coins from the past few Weeks.  Because they think that all Crypto connot recover from the red tide. They have no tolerance in their decision that they made,that caused them to loose huge amount of funds without think that it is just a temporary situation. They don't have any patience at all.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

It's a great opportunity to buy more when the good coins are in red! Hodl it till it reaches the amount that I'm expecting for profit. Panic will only make you do something that you'll regret. Invest in coins the worth trusting then hodl it till you can.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Yes it may be a good opportunity to buy but if you buy because of the market speculation from people who shout hodl and buy more..  You may find yourself to blame ..

Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

it depends to the coin you are holding or planing to invest, when the price is crashing its a good thing to buy more of it, and if you are holding something and the price is continue to crash, i rather sell some to get more btc to buy a good and profitable coin during the great dip.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

In this market downturn, I converted all my tokens to ETH. Usually I do this when I am confused about the market! Because I think this is safer! Although I invest in other cryptocurrencies, I do not believe that their stability can be as good as ETH!

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

In this market downturn, I converted all my tokens to ETH. Usually I do this when I am confused about the market! Because I think this is safer! Although I invest in other cryptocurrencies, I do not believe that their stability can be as good as ETH!

Seeing the vulnerability of pump and dump activity in a market to a token, I decided to do the same with you to convert all tokens to ETH even though the price in the crypto market is undergoing a drastic decline and tends to follow the movement of bitcoin that has been the reference for price movements of all altcoins.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Waiting, that's the easiest way to do, but also the hardest way to really go. Perhaps mining is one of the most productive activities in the current situation, but it also requires considerable investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: