Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

we now have a chance to earn with the bitcoin price at the moment, but I think it's also our chance to buy lots of bitcoin, and we hold it by waiting for high prices, so I think prices will increase again in the next few days.
right, do not just a few days, i think until the end of this year bitcoin experienced a maximum increase. therefore buy a lot of bitcoin and patience to hold, i think that is the most appropriate step
pedpedped

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

This can be a platform where day trade is on in which you have more knowledge of trade so as not to fall victim or hold which brings more benefit.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

I think what is actually trending now is the issue of panic selling and that is what is responsible for the current situation of market amongst other factors. This has been a major issue of worry forme seeing the way people just sell even at a loss and this has not been happening to only existing coins, newly listed coin are also not left out of this. Aside from the fact the influence of bounty hunters and airdrop participants can affect the price of newly listed coins, investors are also sometimes guilty of this due to panic.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:43 AM

Some people including me may choose to study, educate themselves with more information. Doing campaigns in my opinion is also one form of searching and sharing information. And if we can inspire others to enter this community, it will likely accelerate market growth again.

Education is the reason why everyone in this country are actually becoming very successful in life, if you will just join the cryptocurrency industry without any knowledge then there is a huge chance that you are going to lose your investments just like what other new traders.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
It depend on how people handle the sudden situation,like mi choose to hold even if the price dont grow until now,telling that im fool for not cutting losses?but its none of your business because this is my freedom and i trust the technology so if ever the bull comes i will just laugh at the people who degraded me having this outview in every matters

This can be a platform where day trade is on in which you have more knowledge of trade so as not to fall victim or hold which brings more benefit.
Are you referring on the thread?but it seems like you dont read the OP,he has not mentioned about platform and victimizing he was just asking about peoples action last dip season
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

im doing bounties and airdrops now. and i take an days or weeks of waiting but its ok for me and i know its worth it.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
In January, if you have sold it, then congratulations on your loss. If not, it has now lost more than half. This is a lesson learned. The investment market must always know when to withdraw. This is too important.

sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

If you're an amateur or a beginner to the cryptocurrency world yeah of course you will sell your btc but on some cases they are holding and buying more to get even more profits.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Doing the doing right now

Joining bounty campaign specifically signature campaign. Also im not experiencing panic selling ang buying because i always look positive about crypto market situation.

madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Here in my country and a lot of my friends in facebook sell already their btc in this drop but i'm not like them because i believe it will go high again like this past 2017,i see the price of btc drop so low like almost gone but still we need this that's why this is non-stop and base in the history of crypto it give so much conveniece in everything so even we have bad or negative here like someone scam other by crypto still it's more on positive.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Obviously a lot of people have been selling, otherwise the market wouldn't of gone down so much. It seems like a good buy around this price though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

what are people doing?

panic is something reasonable, especially for a newbie would be panicking with this state. but we still have to relax and be patient, this will surely pass soon. for now I hold all tokens and coins.
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Don't panic, just saw your capslock and decided you are as unstable as market right now Grin If you holded your altcoins till now - it is the worst decision to sell, because it may be the bottom. So continue holding
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

They are the founders themselves as well as they themselves have created digital coins and themselves are the main factors that affect the price as well as they have made the digital currency has many variables. motion
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

I honestly do not do as most people do. I just see most people experience panic selling. They take this wrong decision because they are following an irresponsible issue. The issue only spreading negative news about bitcoin whose price will decrease even to zero. This makes people afraid and instead sell bitcoin on a large scale and of course the price plummeted. The price plummeted as a result of the negative issues propagated by bitcoin haters. As a crypto currency player, we are more intelligent in reading opportunities and taking strategy so that we are not wrong to take decisions and not affected by the misleading issues.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

all behave differently, some actually started selling currency. I think panic is meaningless and considering and analyzing the market, you can clearly say that the prices will go up in growth soon.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Just holding my position and short trading for the fun and little profit taking. Instead of waiting all day long for market to returning to its original status, am trying to see what could be make off the current market  situation.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

I am just calmly waiting for a new wave of interest to crypto, using this time to improve my knowledge about new protocols etc
Kewulea

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

I turned into a crypto and was informed that my companion. I am exceptionally cheerful and appreciate this and I am glad to be this part and when I get the aftereffects of my work and I am given a wage/compensation for and should I offer most influences my heart to tremble and upbeat.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

of course everyone is doing different things there are direct selling altcoin them because of panic, and there is also a hold and hope altcoin prices back to normal even can benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: