Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

just llike you say, people are panic sell, Hodl, day trade, and all connected with crypto and they doing what they doing wtf with this questions.
if u want be stalker follow someone daily activities, and boom u know what are people doing,lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerangbakwan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

Just how bad OP make this thread, this doesn't show the statement well. Cryptocurrency is worth today. It's good to sell or even buying. Some panic selling could make others get some profit as well. So it depends on how smart people involve in this market.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

I hold altcoin until the price goes up then I will sell at high price. I hope will benefit greatly. I plan to buy eth and will be invested in a few months. Currently the price is very unstable in the market. We must be careful if we want to sell our altcoin. Do not be sorry when we realize the price will be high in a few months.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

Some coins are holding and other are freeze offering. Starting at now most are holding and furthermore the long haul slant has yet not broken. multi day moving normal for the long haul incline likewise went about as a help, atleast for the time being. You might need to visit twitter now and again on the off chance that you need to comprehend the general state of mind of crypto brokers.
LilyDibbs

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Try to get tokens right now. Good day to you!!!
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Obviously a lot of people have been selling, otherwise the market wouldn't of gone down so much. It seems like a good buy around this price though.

The more people panic sell the more the market will struggle. So if someone here thinking to sell, then he should be thinking twice or he'll just make his life miserable especially when the market recovers and goes to the moon. And what should we doing by now is to accumulated more and hold and you'll be tapping yourself later for a job well done.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

We experienced a panic, the market seems to be returning to growth, so hodl was the right policy!
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Most people choose to sell coins when the market falls, because people are afraid of suffering losses, and I am a bounty hunter, most of my rewards will not choose to sell immediately, I prefer to use gambling psychology to trade coins!

NQkeemi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Some are holding and other are freeze offering. Starting at now most are holding and furthermore the long haul slant has yet not broken. multi day moving normal for the long haul slant additionally went about as a help, atleast until further notice. You might need to visit twitter occasionally on the off chance that you need to comprehend the general state of mind of crypto merchants.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
You will only getting panic when you are unsure to your investments because most of the people bought something without proper researching.If you really did research about your coins surely you wont invest to these shitty coins,and you will only buy the solid coins/project.What i did last bloodbath is,watch some movies and something different than looking your portfolio,my holdings will surely survive because most of them are solid coins,HOLDING will be the best thing to do when a bloodbath happens plus you can buy a lot of cheap coins when the market crashed surely you will make thousands of dollars from the market crashes.

I agree. It really is needed to have some research first before investing since by that way you can avoid panic selling when you just see some dip. Its better to be ready for everything before investing in something. Without knowledge you have the risk of losing some money for that.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
funny to read this today, in july Smiley well, today it's easier to have some hope, at least there is some positive dynamics. i am definetly not panicking Grin   

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

I will continue to hold, this becomes a thing to do during the market in low conditions. exposed to panic sell will only make big losses and this definitely will not be good for our economic condition.

Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

When the market is bearish thats thetime i hodl and buy the most. I always take that as an opportunity to accumulate more of my chosen coins.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

People doing is when the price goes down don't panic it is a normal movement to the market up and down the price think positive always and patience is the key to success.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

People doing is when the price goes down don't panic it is a normal movement to the market up and down the price think positive always and patience is the key to success.
Yes I agree with you do not panic when the market decreases because it's a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency, keep doing your duties properly, wait patiently for the market to bounce back
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

I'm earning cryptos and doing my best to not sell a single one.

I'm still a beginner when it comes to trading, so I hodl as much as possible.

Make enough to live month-to-month, and make sure I've got bags that'll stick around and multiply.

What are you doing??
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

what are people doing?
don't worry bro, people are not knowing what are they doing also. Most of us here at cryptocurrency community are making our decisions out from emotions and rumours and panic, it is ok to be.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

When market of cryptocurrency take a dive, the general behaviours and sentiments is eaily seen. You will see a lots of sell offs, pressure will keep mounting on support in the chart and investors and traders will be complaining on different thread on BTT!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Most sell, but that doesn't mean it's right. Nobody knows what will happen to cryptocurrency in the future.
HouseOfGold

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

what are people doing?
Holding sibcoins since i dont have time or much more money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: