Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

if we talk about panic everyone will panic when the price decreases, there is panic for a moment and there is also panic continues, those who panic perverted will definitely hold the coins that he had until market prices recovered, but those who panic continue they will sell it because they not sure the coins he has will be able to recover, I think it all depends on the personality and beliefs of each individual.
Rokilot

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I utilized some before benefits to repurchase a portion of the promising coins that I had sold before in the year obviously for significantly less than already so my portfolio seems to be like early January however I have more ETH and BTC holds.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I think it's not difficult to understand if you read different chats. The crowd always thinks alike, if the price falls - everyone sells, if the price increases - everyone buys. You just need to understand that the market always works against the crowd, and you always need to think differently.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Depending on the type of person,

The pros, they are happier with this happening because they could buy the cheap cost of crypto currency. While new comers are scared and panic selling, And it continues to happen so the market becomes volatile.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

When the market is down I hold my altcoins and buy some altcoins I would like. Then when the market is back to normal and I know I get a profit from my altcoins it's time to sell it.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

People doing their research, study about the fundamentals and technicals on how to gain profit in bear market. People in the crypto space are holding their coins and not selling. But some newbies are depressed and they are on panic to sell their cryptos.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

At the moment I still choose to hold, maybe the market will sideways or down relative in the long run but I still believe in the future of the crypto market. Today, most people speculate and when prices fall they panic sell. The market is still quite small, so when the bad news put the market down quickly. If you have confidence in the market then you should be calm, but not the best to leave this market.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

People are doing different things, depending on what interests them. While some are panicking and selling off their coins, others are going about their normal day trading business. Some others are just hodling their coins which they already had, while some are even buying more coins to hodl. It really varies with different people.
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

With such a low rate of cryptocurrencies, people do not exactly sell their assets, or keep on exchanges or cold wallets, or buy.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

It seems to me that most of the community is in a panic and selling their coins. I personally try not to pay attention to the whole situation and just wait for growth

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

what are people doing?
i think all of these mixed together + discussing endlessly what to do Wink really, there's so many ways of reacting to market dancing as mad

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

It's too late to panic and sell. I think now is a very good time to buy a lot of new coins and tokens. I am sure that the correction in the future will end and you can get a very good profit. I buy myself and advise everyone to buy who wants to have a profit.

pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I panicked and sold half my investment. I don't regret it because the price keeps falling. But I'm still waiting for the green market.

sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

In my opinion, so far most crypto currency players only hold their coins without actively buying and selling activities. They are less brave in taking risks because they are afraid of losing money when their coins are already sold at a low price. Therefore they do not make a contribution to the creation of better market conditions because they are only passive crypto currencies who only hold crypto currencies. Most of these people hope to wait until the market conditions are normal and stable but they don't contribute to creating this normal and stable condition faster. They prefer to be in a safe zone without contributing to change.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

People activity when market goes down are usually panic, some are panic selling and some are panic buying as well. But for me panic buying is good, because at the end of this high profit is the fruit of the patience you made.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

People activity when market goes down are usually panic, some are panic selling and some are panic buying as well. But for me panic buying is good, because at the end of this high profit is the fruit of the patience you made.
Yes, it is normal like that, because many are worried if the price does not come back again, but in reality, although it often experiences a decline, in the end the price remains back too, so if you are patient it means it's an advantage because it can take advantage of the moment like now.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
vin1103

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

when you is a traders and lost your coin because market crush i think the way for this problem is change plan from traders to holder, dont panic and sell your coins, thats just make you lost all your money

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Basically, hold, as soon will be a huge growth. And it's silly now to sell what has sagged for six months and bought for more money than now.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

So now that the cryptocurrency can be bought on the trading exchanges.Most likely it as buy and sell every second.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

The market began to fall again. But this time I have no desire to panic and monitor the prices of cryptocurrency. I'm going on vacation in a week for a few weeks. I advise everyone to rest and calm down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: