Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Lol.. lots of bitcoin and ethereum holders are panick selling thats for sure... but the good thing is.. there are people buying the dump
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

if we look at the price of coins in the crypto market, most people panic sell. because we can see the crypto market conditions, more are selling coins than buying. maybe they assume if the market conditions will not recover again.

I do not think that it is very likely early next year 2019 plan a little later, but definitely that the price will rise again and may be a very good price, do not fool and sell otherwise. Want to lose all.And maybe that you will regret Grin.
Emotions will kill your investment as the big whales are playing with the market conditions if you have good understanding you can play with them by cutting your losses and do the short term trade, but if you don't have enough knowledge and you aren't sure about what to do just leave your assets and go for long term goal maybe after 1-2 years the market will bounce back and make another bull run to meet a new high.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

As long as the market is alive, only one rule works on it: the greater the rise or fall, the greater the correction in the opposite direction will follow. Therefore, I hold my coins and expect tremendous growth.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
haha i guess they are doing all of it, it's a lind of a vicious circle Wink me, i am trying to find some proofs that my theory about crypto market full recovery next year. just feel like it, for some reason

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

I have in early November nerves a little broke and I sold then and do not regret it, now I certainly bought 20% of the Deposit and I think even lower we will go and then you can buy

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I keep quietly watching the market and store my coins. At such a cheap price, I will not sell, let them be better than zero dollars. I think that this can not last forever and someday the market will go up.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

no one knows for sure what to do in this situation right now, everyone is waiting, waiting for positive news
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

I think some large investors succumbed to the panic of the fall of Bitcoin. And wallets that for many years no one has opened again are active. I read several articles about it.

This complicates the situation as a whole. Even if they have lost faith, what will happen next. There is no evacuation plan yet. Cry

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

To my regret, most people are subject to manipulation by the bigwigs of the market. Selling cryptocurrencies now is a rash act. While you have not sold you have not recorded a loss. Just HODL.
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Intelligent People are holding their investment and waiting for good time but panic people are selling the coins and smart investors are buy that coins at very low price and it make the big profit in future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

what are people doing?
The things you need to remember if there is bearish market or cryptocurrency landslide are be patient, do not panic, jusy hold your tokens. Avoid doing panic selling and just focus on your goal which a lot of so the tendency is you will hold your token.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

what are people doing?

I think whales are dumping to let the prices down, so they can buy cheaper. Newbies are panicking and selling their crypto for losses, helping whales get what they desire. Wise people are buying the dip and accumulating more crypto at cheaper price.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

As for me, I'm holding my tokens now. For some time I forget about my deposit on exchange. It's better not thinking about crypro at the moment. I'm studying other types of investment now.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

What I do as usual is there is no trading change and following the bounty campaign to just fill the time and add assets to the crypto currency, panic selling, I panicked a few days ago, I sold all the assets I had to prevent greater losses, the result of sales for trading capital and that is really very profitable
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

I do not panic. Now there is a strong market correction. But I am sure that in the future the market will grow strongly. We need to wait for a new market growth.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Many people still hold coins because the price conditions are very far down. I myself was very panicked about this condition and wanted to sell my coins. But I will get a lot of losses. The market still has the potential to go down again. But now I still can't sell my coins. And it's better to buy coins that have the potential to grow in the future.
Yea, buying tokens that have the potential of going up in price in the future is the best option. In other words, buying into solid project is just the best.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

I think some large investors succumbed to the panic of the fall of Bitcoin. And wallets that for many years no one has opened again are active. I read several articles about it.

This complicates the situation as a whole. Even if they have lost faith, what will happen next. There is no evacuation plan yet. Cry

We lost the right moment to have left the market (it was at the end of the last year). Now we just have to be waiting not to fix our losses and hoping for a miracle! If this doesn't happen, well, we just have been trying
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Am doing all of them. Am selling some off buying and holdling some. In this industry, we must do them in order to make it in this industry. There are some coins that worth holdling for long and there are some worth long-term.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

i think the best strategy for these bearish time is to trade but for sure you have to know how to trade i mean you should be careful inorder not to lose much of your funds for me i think  it it the best way to keep you self busy and double your profits.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

This topic was created since February and at that time the price of coins also declined. So many people hold coins to avoid losses. But for now the crypto price is lower and this causes many people to suffer losses. But to get profit when the conditions are now, I trade every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: