Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Holding my FCT and NEO and buying XRP!  Never bought anything else or plan to except for Elixxir when its available. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

People are selling in panic right now and it is the worst possible decision that they can take. Why should we sell our coins right now and face huge loses? Just be more patient and wait until the market is going to recover.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Now is the bear market stage, most of them still treat this situation rationally, and choose to continue to hold the altcoin in their hands.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Now is the bear market stage, most of them still treat this situation rationally, and choose to continue to hold the altcoin in their hands.
Of course most people have long been out and now I think many sell and go with cryptocurrency , but those who have long been in the market and new people are now on the contrary buy and will store it!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

what are people doing?

They do both, Holding coins because they are waiting for the hard pump. The other one is panic selling, when the price gets a dump they will sell it immediately so that they will not lost all their money. But that is very wrong because you will lost some of your money, what if you hold it for a month and wait for the pump again. Right?
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

To my regret, most people are subject to manipulation by the bigwigs of the market. Selling cryptocurrencies now is a rash act. While you have not sold you have not recorded a loss. Just HODL.

The whole market represents a huge platform for manipulation, no wonder that such thoughts have visited you. Those who do not understand this will always remain victims of these manipulations of major players. And given the volatility of the market, the market will be manipulated for a long time.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Here in my country and a lot of my friends in facebook sell already their btc in this drop but i'm not like them because i believe it will go high again like this past 2017,i see the price of btc drop so low like almost gone but still we need this that's why this is non-stop and base in the history of crypto it give so much conveniece in everything so even we have bad or negative here like someone scam other by crypto still it's more on positive.

That is because they have seen that btc is already drop but if you still believe on it their is still hope that can be a guarantee and assurance that it will boom again. Well we have different goals and aim what is good for us. We should study very well the process so that everything will be good enough.
CSTL_dmili23
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

城は最高です

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I’ve been holding and buying on the way down. The second part of my strategy is a lot more important. You might wonder, where does the money come from? How did people get rich off crypto? Because the majority bought when it was green. That’s what happened. Everyone rushed in when Bitcoin was nice and expensive and they got dumped on.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

what are people doing?

I think most of the people are holding there coins. Some are buying due to the low market value and taking the risk for the coming green month for the chances of a lifetime
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

Of course I think if a person who knows how to trade knows when to enter the market and I think at a time when the topic you wrote the best option was to sell it , but now, no sense to sell it is better to keep and increase your Deposit

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Some people are holding their cpins like I am doing now and some of them investing new money because market is gowing again

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

what are people doing?

As of the current situation of the market right now, I’m holding all of my altcoins, waiting for them to go high again and also buying ETH and BTC as many as I can then also hold it until it gives me profit.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

It all depends on each case. The nature of man himself. What funds have been invested, the last? credit? borrowed? Someone every day portion makes a purchase. Someone left the market in february and still waiting. Everyone is currently trying to decide for themselves which way is better. The main thing is not to succumb to the general panic, which is clearly present in the market. If you have no trading experience, then sit and wait.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

As I talked to my other fellow friends who's a investors in two years they learned to find a new way of earning a better profit while the market is in this kind of situation and I think I must also try trading etc to get a better earnings like them. All my currency in my wallet is still there because I want to hold it for too long and also get a better earnings.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

Investors with strong nerves and steel eggs continue to hold their portfolio and look at new projects and opportunities to invest. And newcomers have long been snatched all the hair on the head and maybe live in a box or in the garage.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

I was privileged to invest late last year and when i discovered that the market was in a decline state, i decided to sell and waited for what would happen. My intension was to hodl what i had, but the state on the market did not allow me.
I now have two different means i now use, which are trading and holding of cheap good coins, because prices of most coins are now low, which makes it a good time to buy and hodl, but trading is more lucrative.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Various methods are used to make profits with new market conditions decreasing. I currently focus on day trading and investment. I invest because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very down. I invest because I am still very confident if the market will recover and hope that in January 2019 it will recover.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

there's no need to panic at the current situation, frantically unable to spit it all out. You must face calm and patience, because when this condition requires a calm mind. Holding is one of the safest ways to avoid loss, hold and always survive will make you profitable if in the future Crypto has stabilized and rises high.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

what are people doing?
right now, in my opinion, people just have no idea what to do. you know, so much at once. when there is too much to choose, one usually gets paralized with such a variety. so, hodl is the most frequent reaction i guess Smiley
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

In this current situation, I think most people are in distress and are doing panic selling. They are afraid the market is going to crash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: