Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

People want to earn money to fulfill their goals. Cryptocurrencies are best suited for this. It is a pity that many do not have enough patience for this.
Not just patience but overall emotional stability.
Patience stops being a factor in bull markets, the ability to control your greed becomes more important then.
Most people suck at both.
But that's how the rest of us make profit
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Just hold and wait until the price rises. Although now I need money and I feel I have to be patient. The bear market is currently just cheating. When I want to sell suddenly in an instant the price starts low and I start to feel sad about it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

everyone has a different opinion and the decision to sell or hodl depends on themselves. in my opinion the people who sell panic are beginners who buy crypto at high prices. and they are still inexperienced in the crypto market. and people who do hodl are people who have been in the crypto market for a long time, they have understood the crypto market cycle. they will be patient to wait until the market returns. and I also do this. because selling panic will also not provide a better advantage to wait patiently, I believe the market will recover.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I am joining cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. In this case, I play safe without the risk of losing investment but to keep on making imaginary profit and wait for it to become real in the next few months.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Many people now sell the coins they have, they are afraid of losing their assets if they do not sell it immediately, actually this is wrong because they panic about the market conditions and there has been no change so they sell their assets, even if they sell coins, of course the results are also not yet maximum
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

What the majority of people here do today is almost the same as most people. Take advantage of the opportunity to hunt for potential coins for long-term investment and get abundant results because of the acceptance of coins at lower prices and sales at market prices that have increased.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

People are confused about the market conditions. Ups and downs are making them crazy. They don't know what to do. They are just holding and hoping the market to rise again.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:22:30 AM

What people do is certainly different from each other, there are those who still hold their coins who sell their coins directly, which is clear they are still worried about the current market conditions, whatever it is we must remain confident that conditions like this will recover back and we have to be patient waiting for him
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

what are people doing?
For the current market condition, people are now holding coins except for the weak hands who are impatient and fear the market may collapse. The best option now is to hold or Tether (USDT) in order to prevent incurring any losses during this unfavorable market condition.
Also, it is the best time to buy more coins because most of the potential coins are now cheaper.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

There are so many panic sellers in the crypto market. I still believe cryptocurrency is here to stay and has a bright future. I have enough patience and will continue to invest.

People still do very important things when they say that the situation as a whole can bring a lot of money, the most important thing is that the situations can be very different, therefore it speaks about this by not entirely profitable actions.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

what are people doing?

If your talking crypto landslide, Im buying so many kinds of coins or alts with a big potential to pump stimated next year. Its time to do the buying as the market in red flag therefore tje alts is so cheap in prices. And after buying alts the hosling is the net step until the right time for bullish happen then thats the time sell to double the profit.
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Every time there will be people promoting crypto and also people who are afraid of loosing and they keep selling what they have. I am one of the holders because I consider that this is the wisest thing to do in times like these.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

I don’t know how about all treders, but I believe that the best decision is to hold prospective coins and continue to trade simultaneously. The combination of these two approaches gives me the income now and will give me income later when the market recovers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

People cost averaged their profits by selling $10000-$20000, now they're costaveraging their buying at 6000-3000.
At least that's the common theme in my community.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

people are now joining a project and have left investing in coins because many panic selling have been so much because of the price of coins now forced them to sell their coin holders.

Now there are promising projects. You only need to be able to look for them. The ability to search for good projects will be useful to you in any situation on the cryptocurrency market. I advise you to learn how to do it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Every time there will be people promoting crypto and also people who are afraid of loosing and they keep selling what they have. I am one of the holders because I consider that this is the wisest thing to do in times like these.
Strange, why do you think that selling is really the most important thing now? I do not understand why now it is better to sell, because now the cheapest tokens and coins that can be in the last year. It seems to me that today all the same investment needs to be continued.
kiranarora

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

At this time, all the crypto status are being checked from time to time. And if the market is booming then it is ready to start its work.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Now market dump after a simple pump again huge dump and it's rolling and rolling. Perfect timing for trading, join bounty this not perfect way.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

I think everyone is currently nervous and starts speculating about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, blockchain is very useful but not all crypto provides real benefits to its users

kkrainij

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Strange, why do you think that selling is really the most important thing now? I do not understand why now it is better to sell, because now the cheapest tokens and coins that can be in the last year. It seems to me that today all the same investment needs to be continued.
Many people say invest now. Cryptocurrency is still not approved in many countries and no one knows when it will happen. In theory, the market will grow, but in reality this may not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: