Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:53:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

People are very easy to manipulate. It is enough for them to instill several behavior algorithms. Making information from certain sources continue and they will continue to do everything necessary for the puppeteers.
In the crypto market, we can observe a similar situation.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

I am stopping with trading at moment. I don’t have much experience with trading, it would be risky for me to invest coins in current bear market, I like to wait and observe the market first, I prefer to focus some bounties or airdrop now, this way I don’t need to worry too much if the price fall.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

I think, that all wich people doing now is crushing their good future with cryptocurrency. When all people hold all coins, market starts to crush. I just don't know what will be next.

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I think, that all wich people doing now is crushing their good future with cryptocurrency. When all people hold all coins, market starts to crush. I just don't know what will be next.
Many people have already destroyed their future with the help of cryptocurrency, when, not having studied the information, they sold their real estate and cars to invest in cryptocurrency. Everyone wanted to get super profit, but in the end lost everything.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY BELIEVERS are holding, inexperienced and newbies are panic selling and criticizers are provoking others to leave the crypto field.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

From my point of view, mostly are holding in the hope of a good rise. Very few people are panic selling and mainly of them are who do not trust cryptocurrency and the others are who are being provoked by the opponent.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

I guess now the majority is selling. And it makes me think WHY? Do you really think that this is the end of crypto as it is? Do you think that Bitcoin can cost nothing after you've learnt so much about it? Why are you all so easily being influenced by people with large money pockets? Do not stop believing in crypto and be patient. Then you'll be rewarded correspondingly!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

all depends on the need if people need money, in my opinion they will sell some of the coins they have but if the person does't need money and trust in crypto they will HOLD all assets and not panic sell like some new investors are here
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

At this time, all the crypto status are being checked from time to time. And if the market is booming then it is ready to start its work.
I have checked many times and i just decided to stop checking, because if the unforeseen happens, it might be discouraging. If the uptrend continue i will know without checking. All i want is a recovery and for bull run to set in.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Now many people try to collect coins through the Bounty campaign and invest. There are many very promising ICO projects. Collecting coins is very important before market prices rise again.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

Most of us are still holding because this is the best way to  earn a good profit. Being panic in this  current situation of the market cannot help.It may cause you loose everything.
Hold it until the time of its recovery.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

most people today still continue to their goal especially those who are experiencing landslides all of them are actually getting up, as well as a cryptocurrency as we are also experiencing a crisis and everything here has been affected by the decrease value market trading said first and wait for it's rise because it will return to its previous rate increase. what should be done and pay attention to the price and of course the patience is necessary.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

I personally hold cause I have no idea how to deal with this situation. Sometimes I try so trade, but I hold more often
Now you can make good money on the trade. Just look at Waves, Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin cash SV and others, this is incredible. And this is not all coins, on which recently could have been great to earn. And such opportunities can be found every day. If you don't know how to trade, then learn, because it is just necessary now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

At this time, all the crypto status are being checked from time to time. And if the market is booming then it is ready to start its work.
Despite the fact that today the market is probably the most profitable, what can be, I am sure that today it would be best to start investing prices really very interesting and very pleasant.
GmBoom

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

Despite the last crash on the market I am still proud to say that I am still a pure coin Hodler. And now I am so happy for the result of the endured holding on the tokens. I still have faith on the markets price.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

I'm watching Dash taking off.

https://cryptowat.ch/markets/hitbtc/dash/btc/4h

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

People are busy doing what pleases them at the moment, selling ones coin sometimes does not really depend on the situation of the market but the need of the person.
So people being panic doesn't change anything

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Most of the people I think is holding thier currencies that they have in their wallet and that's what I'm doing right to prevent from regretting once I panic selling. And I always thought myself that the market will increase the value of any currency to make a better chance of getting more investors and also profits for the investors.
I am waiting for the bull run or for the crypto market stabilization at least, to make it more favorable for investors. I hold my currencies because selling now doesn't make sense.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

People are selling and it is not surprising. The market is falling and it is a normal reaction from a typical newbie. They look at coinmarketcap, seeing their portfolio decreasing for ten percent and selling in panic.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Despite the last crash on the market I am still proud to say that I am still a pure coin Hodler. And now I am so happy for the result of the endured holding on the tokens. I still have faith on the markets price.
I think it's too early for us to rejoice, don't you think so? It seems to me that we need a very long wait, which will bring us serious opportunities, now we need to take advantage of the situation and invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: