Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

I don't invest in ico for six months already. I have switched to bounty. I have some free time for that daily. No stress, just working daily like bounty hunter.
You made a good choice, I have also left the ico investment for a long time, because as we know the investment inico is not very good now. we can see the ico market is not promising now, I prefer to invest in top market coins now, it is more profitable for me.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

I think that many of the investors with more time here, are waiting, right now just went up a bit more BTC but can be a simple pump, if the situation improves a little, I think I will sell to recover my investment and continue leaving a little to see where it goes up, I really am not so aware of the market right now for the holidays.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

This yeayear people doing is panic selling pf their coins so that is why we notice that we can see the value of the bitcoin decrease very low or decrease more than 80 percent when bitcoin hitted the highest value in the year of 2017.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

All the same some are panicking, some are sell while some are holding to what they believe, the price will come up again and that is the right decision for the all true believers of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as whole.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

do not be too panic to sell the coins that we have when the price drops, hodl some coins that have the potential price will rise. because too many people often panic when prices start falling so many people sell coins cheaply.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

There is nothing that a bounty hunter can do like me, because there are no coins that are worthy of me to sell, so I can only hold back what I have and hope everything will improve and now that hope starts to appear because the market has begun to grow

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

There is no need for one to panic at the moment, because what so many were afraid of has already happened, which is the dump. So what we are expecting now is the recovery of the market, which in my opinion has started. I believe it is gradually being sustained. So, what i would say is that buying is very much important now and then hodl to have profit.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

At the moment, people are thinking about whether to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market seems to have fallen very much and now began to grow.  I think that is too early.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

HODL is something what has no sense at the moment.
You know,there is much ROI from trading. Money management is essential, without it you can lose everything
I disagree. Today, on the contrary, it is this strategy that will bring real income, because it is such actions that can really bring something significant because the market today has a falling trend and this is a very sad situation.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
HODL like other investors did.For me i don't panic i just have alot of patience because i know theres always a sunshine after the rain.I also think this is the best thing to do with our investments.Its not advisable to sell when bearish market comes.Bitcoin would slowly recover,lets just be positive.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
we all known that many decision is made when the crypto is  in down the common choice when the market is down is cutlose or panic selling they want to gets atleast 75 or 50 percent of thier investment to minimize the loss, but cutloss is not the only way to make your money save instead of cutlose better to hold cryptocurrency have a bright future just trust them.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

At the moment, people are thinking about whether to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market seems to have fallen very much and now began to grow.  I think that is too early.

I agree for a long-term investment , I do not see signs of a reversal, if we broke the resistance line of the bears then I think you can buy any top altcoin! and while it is better to watch from the sidelines , or if you in the transaction just to observe and not to sell

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

what are people doing?
HODL like other investors did.For me i don't panic i just have alot of patience because i know theres always a sunshine after the rain.I also think this is the best thing to do with our investments.Its not advisable to sell when bearish market comes.Bitcoin would slowly recover,lets just be positive.
No need to be sure that all investors are now only hold. Hold only some of them. If you don't take into account those investors who have already sold all their assets and left the crypto market, then there are several categories of investors.
1. those who only hold
2. those who are trying to sell all their assets at higher prices, in order to buy them back at lower prices. That is, increases the number of its coins, while reducing the total purchase price.
3. those who constantly trade in order to make a profit
4. those who use all of the above methods or some of them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

I didn't feel wrong I after sold my token. I feel wrong not to do trading no I think trading could be profitable so I now start trading by some ETH.

It is better to sell the coins and in 80% of cases be right than not to sell and 80% regret it. Yes, you will lose profits from the 20% that will grow in price, but there will be very few such coins.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Quite fun to watch all this, because the chance that someone wants to sell at current prices is very small. As who were bought at bitcoin = 1K, and will sit further, and those who were bought at 20K, are in a stalemate.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

It doesn't matter what people are doing now, the most important thing is to find out what our own strategy is, most people tend to follow the crowd and from what I learnt this year the best thing is to do the opposite of what the crowd is doing because over and over again it has shown this do not work out fine

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

Quite fun to watch all this, because the chance that someone wants to sell at current prices is very small. As who were bought at bitcoin = 1K, and will sit further, and those who were bought at 20K, are in a stalemate.

Yes, I think now many people are at an impasse , what to do of course people who bought at 1000 then they are in the black , but I think they suffer from what didn't sell at 20000 , this of course is all better and not to sell

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

People do whatever their brain tells them. People wanted to make money fast and easy. When this did not happen, they began to panic and commit rash acts.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

I am not doing anything right now; I did not have time to sell when there was a good price. Now I just sit and wait for new growth. Grin

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

I didn't feel wrong I after sold my token. I feel wrong not to do trading no I think trading could be profitable so I now start trading by some ETH.
yes you are very wise, if we can get a profit in the bear market why do we not just sell it, whether it is small or large profits is not an important problem we do not lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: