Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5877 times)
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

People do what's best for them in this situation. I personally all sold still on 10K and thought, about how, that can be all soon will grow, but as it turned out my action was profitable.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

HODLing! I think is the best option to do right now as the market starts showing some strength. The market is recovering for the last seven days and it's recovering very strong, we hope to see the market continues to recover more and more.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

in situations and conditions such as today it requires confidence and patience because many investors panic and fear because of the situation
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

I think that most people are investing in long-term at the moment and because of this they suffer a lot

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
It is definitely the choice of everyone either hold or sell. The decision depends on the situation and the need. Unfortunately many are selling and quitting becs. They are not risking there money anymore.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

I think that most people are investing in long-term at the moment and because of this they suffer a lot
I think that investing in the long term is possible and necessary, but it is less profitable than trading. Also, when investing in the long term, you need to understand that there are levels after which it is worth selling, and at such levels it is not worth buying.

getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

Just hold, I think so. I am holding some coins, although the number of assets is not large, it is not necessary to sell it from now on.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

People do what's best for them in this situation. I personally all sold still on 10K and thought, about how, that can be all soon will grow, but as it turned out my action was profitable.

I feel this is a foolish act to wait for the price to rise sharply in the market, you will feel regret in the future. I feel that waiting will give you better results if the price increases in the future and you will get rich Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Doing the doing right now

What do you want to do? Transaction or hold? As I think it is important to keep the price of altcoin going up, it is certain that it will only come and we will have money. What I see now is that many people have sold their coins and thought it was right but not. Because they will regret it if prices rise again Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

Everyone must be different in doing something, when crypto conditions such as today there are those who hold their coins until the market recovers, there are those who sell them even though the results are not optimal, of course they have different perceptions of what they are doing
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

I think that investing in the long term is possible and necessary, but it is less profitable than trading. Also, when investing in the long term, you need to understand that there are levels after which it is worth selling, and at such levels it is not worth buying.

Interest more or less based on your investment criteria, for example I am a trader or a professional who has short investments, I do not have many winning orders, my profit may be negative.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I didn't feel wrong I after sold my token. I feel wrong not to do trading no I think trading could be profitable so I now start trading by some ETH.
It turns out that you are a trader from birth? Funny of course, but I'm just kidding. If this is the case and you are very skillful in working with the stock exchange, then I think it is best for you to continue to engage in the stock exchange no matter what, since today this is probably one of the most profitable occupations.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.
I agree, I think these tokens will restore their price ahead of everyone , and now there is a growth, I think you can use it and buy at a good price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Don't panic then you sell all your coin. If the price is very low we can hold and wait until the price is high. So, you can consider all of possibility before you make decisions. Always positive thinking and hope that the price always good for every time Smiley

Positive thinking is very good, and it is best to make objective decisions regarding the market situation. a lot of people in January were positive and thought that the price will grow till 1 million. they did not look at the situation objectively

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

People are subject to panic. And panic selling their assets. When the trend changes, they will panic buying.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

People are doing all the things you've mention. They are buying, selling, holding, and even panic buying and selling. It all depends on the situation and personal decision. Right now, we are dealing with a depressed market and every people has its own interpretation of the situation. Some thinks that its the end so they are doing panic selling while others thinks its an opportunity to buy more.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

People are subject to panic. And panic selling their assets. When the trend changes, they will panic buying.
We shouldn't be like that. Using cryptocurrency as a commodity or investment requires the right strategy and analysis if you want to make a profit. If only the issue is affected, the flow of trade will carry over, so our opportunities for profit will be smaller.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Rightly, i believe the most effective is hodl and that is the main strategy at the moment. Although, there are some that are more interested trading, most especially day trading and they believe that is what works for them.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

people are now joining a project and have left investing in coins because many panic selling have been so much because of the price of coins now forced them to sell their coin holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: