Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes
A good approach. It turns out that the product is actually ready and we have the opportunity to make reliable investments. The main question is how much the game will be popular and how big will the turnover of the tokens in it.

I think that popularity of the game depends on how often will developers update it and bring innovations to it. Cause it's a main problem of new online games, they become boring in some time.

If the game launch is scheduled to start on March 1, is it almost ready? Whence is this date from? Are there any references to "official" sources?

Thats the latest news I found on their Facebook page

"With only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale of our coins, our team continues working on the project! We are working hard!

Here is our latest news:
• We are working on the user interface, and soon we’ll approve the final version of it;
• Our testers continue checking smart-contracts and dealing with tokens;
• We are also working on design of the unicorns and adding them into the interface. Today we are going to confirm design, and painters will start drawing it;
• Contracts for the purchase of unicorns are being worked on at the moment; Today the contracts will be ready;
• We are still working on transferring our domen from reg.ru hosting to Amazon.com;
• Also, we’ve made some changes to smart-contracts in order to lower gas price. We are also auditing and optimizing smart-contracts;
• In the Member’s Area, we continue working on how user’s data are processed. Several pages for users and referrals have been created in the Member’s Area. We began working on a special offer also;
• Also, we worked on probabilities of possessing each type of rare assets.

Follow our news and remember that there is only one day left till the end of 3rd stage of presale! Hurry up if you haven’t bought coins already!
Sincerely yours,
UnicornGO."

Nothing about launch on 1st of March
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes
A good approach. It turns out that the product is actually ready and we have the opportunity to make reliable investments. The main question is how much the game will be popular and how big will the turnover of the tokens in it.

I think that popularity of the game depends on how often will developers update it and bring innovations to it. Cause it's a main problem of new online games, they become boring in some time.

If the game launch is scheduled to start on March 1, is it almost ready? Whence is this date from? Are there any references to "official" sources?

as far as I know. the sale of tokens will end on 28th of February. the next day is scheduled to launch the game. look at the official website of the project

This is info from Facebook page as well:
"We’ve partnered with a company (separate team) that lists crypto currencies on crypto exchanges. For this, we have also put aside necessary funds, that is, listing fee and commissions. The company will start working on March 1st, so it is possible that"

I see the tokensale finishes in 6 days on the website, but I cannot find any info about launch in WP
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
MelnikBitok

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
I had a price, after the official start of the project. He wants to look at it first before investing in it, because it's logical.
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

I had a price, after the official start of the project. He wants to look at it first before investing in it, because it's logical.

But how you can know the price after the official start of the project, tokens will be already on the exchanges  Undecided Only God knows the price after this
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.

Will it be a demo mode or a full version of the game? I'm looking forward to the release.
As this information is not clarified, we can just assume, that there'll be released the full version of game. A lot of work has been done for today. The Unicorns are drawn)
MelnikBitok

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

But how you can know the price after the official start of the project, tokens will be already on the exchanges  Undecided Only God knows the price after this

Quite strange that the price of tokens projects is tied to the Eth, at the moment the market of crypto currency is very unstable and the Eth can quite fall in price.
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.

Will it be a demo mode or a full version of the game? I'm looking forward to the release.
As this information is not clarified, we can just assume, that there'll be released the full version of game. A lot of work has been done for today. The Unicorns are drawn)

I've asked developers about start of the project and they told me that the game was developing pretty long with a small team,but now they have more then 30 people, and hiring because presale going well.
And they hope to start march 1st. At least in some form.

Also separate team they hired will start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

I've asked developers about start of the project and they told me that the game was developing pretty long with a small team,but now they have more then 30 people, and hiring because presale going well.
And they hope to start march 1st. At least in some form.

Also separate team they hired will start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st

Can the team need help in testing the site before the official opening? I would be interested. In general, I would like to be one of the first who will enter the game, I think unicorns gen0 will be particularly appreciated in the raging.
Elismoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Hi.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about UNICORNGO,  What makes this project different from other similar projects? Thanks.

in the first place it is unicorns)) the second is the availability of your own token
This highlights the project

Thank you for your reply, I think I should learn more. 'Cause I think every project has it's own tokens. And unicors - of corse! Everybody love them! Smiley
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

It seems to me that this is the basis of the game. Your product is unique, which means that you can sell it over time much more than the original price.
Yep, thank you for the answer, but I mean that if I could get a brand new bride, that hasn't exist before, then it will be so far unique than regular unicorns with different appearence, for example.
Fonneda

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

All unicorns will be pretty much unique. They have a very complicated  DNA mechanism. As I know FAQ  will be posted soon and you could read more information about that.
Thank you so much! Really FAQ will be very useful. And I really should watch it to get the answer. And I really hope that they have a very complicated  DNA mechanism as you said.
Fonneda

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

All unicorns will be pretty much unique. They have a very complicated  DNA mechanism. As I know FAQ  will be posted soon and you could read more information about that.

DNA mechanism is very interesting. It is possible to collect your own unicorns. And add the new features to them, change the color the design. It is exiting.

Yeah! I ment the same idea, it will be great if you could get a new breed for example, and it became in-demand one.
Fonneda

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

DNA mechanism is very interesting. It is possible to collect your own unicorns. And add the new features to them, change the color the design. It is exiting.

But I really cannot get how it will be realised... Maybe somebody knows an example? Also it's interesting how interface will look like Roll Eyes
As I ment it, I imagine that it could be realised like it is done in nature. For examles as people do to create a new breed of a cat or a dog, get it?
Polynez

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.
InveCtOr

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Hi, guys, I think that you have already heard about Crypto Kittens. What do you think: could UNICORNGO be as strong as they do, or maybe it has a better forecast. And what is your opinion is there a competition between this projects?
Genzel

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

This project looks very serious.  Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

Hey, are you new to this UNIGO? There are 30 people working on a project, also a separate team was hired to start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st.
Medanie

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

By the way, tomorrow is the last day of discounts for the project tokens. Who else has not bought the tokens - it's time.  Smiley

THE MOST TIME TO BUY TOKENS. TIME SHOWS THAT THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT. TAKE AS THE GAME INDUSTRY GROWS AND GETS MUCH MONEY FROM PLAYERS AND SPONSORS
Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!
Polynez

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

Hey, are you new to this UNIGO? There are 30 people working on a project, also a separate team was hired to start listing of candy coins on exchanges from march 1st.
Yeah, I'm new one here, thank you for the answer. Really, 30 people? Wow! Or maybe it not as big team as it is in similar projects?..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: