Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.
If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Mandelsage

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Well, the hurry is only because the presale ends on the 28th, and if you are a backer, by buying a 10 Ethereum worth of CANDY, you get the Rare Unicorn package. But only if you buy in the presale.
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

I have not seen any Internet project giving any guarantees. Everything is always built on faith in the project and trust. Tomorrow bitcoin can cost $ 3 and a unicorn $ 20,000, maybe vice versa. nobody knows, but who wants to earn - risks. After all, few people believed that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000 when it cost $ 10.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Well, the hurry is only because the presale ends on the 28th, and if you are a backer, by buying a 10 Ethereum worth of CANDY, you get the Rare Unicorn package. But only if you buy in the presale.
Developers well done)
Are able to create demand. Try to communicate with the team directly if you are a large investor.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Greed will not allow him to do it later. Smiley He wants to buy them now at a very low price and get rich on unicorns, but he doesn't recogniz the fact that unicorns are not for growing wealth, they are for the soul Roll Eyes
shoha

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Greed will not allow him to do it later. Smiley He wants to buy them now at a very low price and get rich on unicorns, but he doesn't recogniz the fact that unicorns are not for growing wealth, they are for the soul Roll Eyes

It's important to remember: money is dirty pieces of paper, unicorns are magic and a dream. What do you choose, dirt or dream?
Mandelsage

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

It's important to remember: money is dirty pieces of paper, unicorns are magic and a dream. What do you choose, dirt or dream?

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.

mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

I remember Vitalik wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Is this in any way inspired by his action? Tongue

riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

I remember Vitalik wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Is this in any way inspired by his action? Tongue
I think this is one of the symbols of the cryptocurrency world.

I thought it's a symbol of the business world in general for business that cross a billion dollar evaluation or something like that.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

I think this is one of the symbols of the cryptocurrency world.

I thought it's a symbol of the business world in general for business that cross a billion dollar evaluation or something like that.

Yea I think that's right. I remember reading something about Binance becoming the fastest unicorn company ever. Pretty great outcome.
Baileys

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

Unicorn is a trend now everywhere ... even in the crypto world  Smiley
Baileys

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  What makes your token stand out from other tokens?   Thankfulness.
It reminds me some job interviews  Cheesy
Genzel

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
shoha

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin

These are venture investments, 95% of misses, but those 5% that work, bring thousands % of profits.
I think unicorns can be in these 5%.
Genzel

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

These are venture investments, 95% of misses, but those 5% that work, bring thousands % of profits.
I think unicorns can be in these 5%.

I believe that UNICORNGO will be in those 5 %. You're right it can bring crazy money to coin owners! I remember when a friend of mine firs told me about Cryptokitties, he bought one for 400$. And sold it two weeks later for 50 000 $ (I'm not pretty sure about the price he sold it, but he told me about some crazy money) Roll Eyes
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Sorry dont know how to help you   Sad Sad I actually bought legendary box very cheap on second stage of presale, because I knew co-founder in person. And only then joined team. So I didnt have such problems.

We have a legal registration in, and I'd be happy to show you all the documents, but they arent ready. Because we started all too late. OR started presale too early.

That looks crazy, but screenshots I'd be happy to share with you folks are under NDA till Monday feb 26!!!!!

But I have a good new for anyone who eager to get unicorn but doubts.
Our co-founder Anna Smith fly to Singapore to get our legal documents in paper in Monday! She promised to send at least a pictures! (Likely we will put all documents to website that day)

So just wait!! You will have 2 days to get your gorgeous Unicorn!

zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley

The first option for investors, the second for gamers. Everyone can earn as he likes.  Smiley
What do you need for a player, how to start the game Huh Access is open to anyone who wants to, or you need to buy tokens?

Yes, you will need to get tokens. But as far as I understood, it can be done at any stage. Now the most favorable prices.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Sorry dont know how to help you   Sad Sad I actually bought legendary box very cheap on second stage of presale and only then joined team. So I didnt have such problems.

We have a legal registration in, and I'd be happy to show you all the documents, but they arent ready. Because we started all too late. OR started presale too early.

That looks crazy, but screenshots I'd be happy to share with you folks are under NDA till Monday feb 26!!!!!

But I have a good new for anyone who eager to get unicorn but doubts.
Our co-founder Anna Smith fly to Singapore to get our legal documents in paper in Monday! She promised to send at least a pictures! (Likely we will put all documents to website that day)

So just wait!! You will have 2 days to get your gorgeous Unicorn!

Hello, Unicorn! I have question for you: are there any lock-up period for team (I mean some % will get team, and when they can sell their coins) ? Thank you
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

Ico that goes with the theme of an online game ?
maybe a lot of young investors will join, because they also love online games

I think that it can be interesting for all categories of investors. Because here we can make money.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

NO min amount to INVEST, you can buy 1 coin if you want
10-20+ should be fine to start playing!
This is good. Such a game should not be expensive for users.

The more investments there are, the higher the potential profit. But the fact that the entrance threshold is low is good. The more players the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: