Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16574 times)
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

Hello, Unicorn! I have question for you: are there any lock-up period for team (I mean some % will get team, and when they can sell their coins) ? Thank you

Hi, there is no lock up. Team will get 5% of total supply 12 mln
Team is about 75 people (include outsourcing people) so what's not that big amount of coins will be shared for free.
And I pretty sure - we wont dump coins cheap  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.
If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Well, the hurry is only because the presale ends on the 28th, and if you are a backer, by buying a 10 Ethereum worth of CANDY, you get the Rare Unicorn package. But only if you buy in the presale.

On the Pre-Sale there are the best conditions but the risk are hign. On ICO it will be less risk because a lot of thinks will become more clear. But the price will be high. It is necessary to choose between risk and price.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.
Have you studied the project yourself? And what kind of guarantees, at least in theory, can be obtained?

Thank you very much for stating this Kiss Kiss Kiss. Dont know really how to answer people on that kind of questions  Cry
and i dont know what people expect me to answer

ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

But investor may became a gamer and buy uncorngo for tokens. The price of unicorn will grow from the time. This is deversification - buy tokens and buy uncorns.
I do not think that all investors will play this game. I think they are pursuing other goals.

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Hello, Unicorn! I have question for you: are there any lock-up period for team (I mean some % will get team, and when they can sell their coins) ? Thank you

Team is about 75 people (include outsourcing people) so what's not that big amount of coins will be shared for free.

Are there any vacancies on your team? If the project will expand according to plans, in any case, the volume of work will increase.

ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Thank you for answer! What a big team !!! I'll wait to see your ICObench rating, conctretly team ratind Grin Actually, you have it ? If no, will you give ?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/UNICORNGO/

Subscribe for latest Articles. Upvoting appreciated!

Hello! =)

I'm reading and upvoting everything published there =)

Listen, I have a problem... I want to invest but my partner thinks that UnicornGo might be a scam.

Can you tell me how we can be sure that UnicornGo is legitimate? If I buy Candycoins, how do I know my investment will be safe?

Thanks in advance!

Let him examine the documents of the project and see what team is working on the project. I think he will immediately understand the reliability of the project.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

How many people work in the office? Most workers in remote work probably?

zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

On the Pre-Sale there are the best conditions but the risk are hign. On ICO it will be less risk because a lot of thinks will become more clear. But the price will be high. It is necessary to choose between risk and price.
[/quote]

An experienced investor will easily identify a prospective project and invest in the presale stage. It is better for a beginner to follow the advice of an experienced investor or the risk will be too great

ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

And one more question, do you have alpha or beta version game ? If yes, where I can check it ? If no, when it will be ? Thank you Smiley
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

And one more question, do you have alpha or beta version game ? If yes, where I can check it ? If no, when it will be ? Thank you Smiley

what alpha or beta version)) Huh in March there will be a full-fledged game unicorn GO
this is not the case when MPV is waiting for!

erre1965

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Interesting ICO, can i join on it?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

They want to form an exchange market for exchanging inner gaming resources. And what are that resources? Candies? Or you could even exchange unicorns?

Soon we will be able to check on your own experience the functionality of the platform. The developers promise to complete the development soon.
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

One out of the most interesting informations is that for elaboration of the gadget concept there was invited the designer from Tesla company. Willn't it be amazing with such a respectable prof? Can't wait to see the result!

It's amazing that I learned about this project a few days ago. How did you know that the designer from Tesla will be invited? Although it sounds promising)

I fully agree - the project is very interesting and absolutely perspective. The information about Tesla designer is quite recent and the source of it is member of UnicornGo crew Anna Smith.
Hello, Sir. Are there any news about former Tesla designer working in UnicornGo ? Really ? I missed this moment. It will be interesting. thank you

I also never heard of this mention. This was a big advantage over competing products.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Interestingly it is greed or naivety to want both high income and low risk.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Dieniz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

One out of the most interesting informations is that for elaboration of the gadget concept there was invited the designer from Tesla company. Willn't it be amazing with such a respectable prof? Can't wait to see the result!

It's amazing that I learned about this project a few days ago. How did you know that the designer from Tesla will be invited? Although it sounds promising)

I fully agree - the project is very interesting and absolutely perspective. The information about Tesla designer is quite recent and the source of it is member of UnicornGo crew Anna Smith.
Hello, Sir. Are there any news about former Tesla designer working in UnicornGo ? Really ? I missed this moment. It will be interesting. thank you

I also never heard of this mention. This was a big advantage over competing products.

Moreover, on this fact it is necessary to build a strategy for promoting the game. I think this should work.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.
Why does everyone talk about the game primarily in terms of investment and making money? I think that if there is an interesting gameplay, then this will be a success for developers.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Dieniz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.
Why does everyone talk about the game primarily in terms of investment and making money? I think that if there is an interesting gameplay, then this will be a success for developers.

No one argues. But the combination of these two, rather pleasant processes significantly increases the project's chances of success.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley
It turns out that playing, you can also earn ?? Roughly speaking - it's an investment game, and the domestic currency is a token?

While breeding, you have chances to get super awesome unicorn properties. It may become best warrior on tournament and earn you expensive accessories, or can be just sold.

In cryptokitties some cats were sold for 300 eth. Unicorns are much better by definition  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy they got horns!

Also as a special offer while presale you can get GENE 0 unicorns, which are pretty much awesome! (and going to be expensive ingame! and limited of course)
Everyone would want to mate with your gene 0 unicorn hoping to get good kids.

So basically you can earn $$ just to give away your pet to breed.
I used to think that GENE 0 unicorns will be like Adam and Eve. Smiley) And other Unicorns will be their children. What is the number of this GENE 0 unicorns? Do you have additional information?
:Dbut there'll be much more unicorns, then just one pair of Adamcorn and Evecorn))) If in this game there would be two first unicorns only, there will be lots of gene mistakes, and unicorns-kids will be without ears, fo example.
ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

what alpha or beta version)) Huh in March there will be a full-fledged game unicorn GO
this is not the case when MPV is waiting for!
"what alpha or beta version))" - a lot of games firstly show their alpha or beta version, so I asked. If they launch full-fledged game - it will be great Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: