Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16571 times)
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

tell me please, do you have a referral system? how will it work? like the others or yours will be different?

Yes the project has a referral system. You can check it in your cabinet after registration, or follow this link https://unicorngo.io/referral Wink
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

absolutely agree with you. but this is already a matter of strong hands. hold only hold tokens
Will this be due to the fact that the token or unicorns will rise in price?

I'm sure that the tokens are imitated as well as the unicorns. If the project conducts a large advertising campaign for all online publications
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

so i checked the WP, and i don`t have any questions about the game and competition with Cryptokittens, but i wanna know about your own blockchain?

The fact is that there is no own blockchain of the project yet. The blockchain of the Etherarium is used. Perhaps with the increasing popularity of the game developers will reflect on this

Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

tell me please, do you have a referral system? how will it work? like the others or yours will be different?

Yes the project has a referral system. You can check it in your cabinet after registration, or follow this link https://unicorngo.io/referral Wink

okay, thank you for the information)
do you participate in the project and use your referral link? successfully?
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

so i checked the WP, and i don`t have any questions about the game and competition with Cryptokittens, but i wanna know about your own blockchain?

The fact is that there is no own blockchain of the project yet. The blockchain of the Etherarium is used. Perhaps with the increasing popularity of the game developers will reflect on this

Okay, i got it, thanks, another question: if they don`t get the goal during the ICO period what they gonna do with the game?
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Yes, I don't say anything. I only spotted russian (?) word, which didn't translated, and try to correct it, for other members understand correctly.
It's hard for you to argue. Users need to be more animated when writing messages.
Mandelsage

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.

Sorry dont know how to help you   Sad Sad I actually bought legendary box very cheap on second stage of presale, because I knew co-founder in person. And only then joined team. So I didnt have such problems.

We have a legal registration in, and I'd be happy to show you all the documents, but they arent ready. Because we started all too late. OR started presale too early.

That looks crazy, but screenshots I'd be happy to share with you folks are under NDA till Monday feb 26!!!!!

But I have a good new for anyone who eager to get unicorn but doubts.
Our co-founder Anna Smith fly to Singapore to get our legal documents in paper in Monday! She promised to send at least a pictures! (Likely we will put all documents to website that day)

So just wait!! You will have 2 days to get your gorgeous Unicorn!

Thank you very much for this candid response! ... I realise that with a presale, the risk is high while the prices are very low, and that later, with more confidence in the project, prices will be higher.

I have one more question: For example, if I buy CANDY tokens now, but then tomorrow, I want to sell them, will I be able to sell them?

I'm looking forward to seeing the documents you mentioned once they are out of the Non-Disclosure Agreement =)
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Thank you very much for this candid response! ... I realise that with a presale, the risk is high while the prices are very low, and that later, with more confidence in the project, prices will be higher.

I have one more question: For example, if I buy CANDY tokens now, but then tomorrow, I want to sell them, will I be able to sell them?

I'm looking forward to seeing the documents you mentioned once they are out of the Non-Disclosure Agreement =)

Tokens are locked till feb 28. I am not a programmer but i believe anyone can see our smart-contract online Huh
As for screenshots you can not imagine hooooooooooow much I want to show you them  Cry Cry Cry

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.

Sorry dont know how to help you   Sad Sad I actually bought legendary box very cheap on second stage of presale, because I knew co-founder in person. And only then joined team. So I didnt have such problems.

We have a legal registration in, and I'd be happy to show you all the documents, but they arent ready. Because we started all too late. OR started presale too early.

That looks crazy, but screenshots I'd be happy to share with you folks are under NDA till Monday feb 26!!!!!

But I have a good new for anyone who eager to get unicorn but doubts.
Our co-founder Anna Smith fly to Singapore to get our legal documents in paper in Monday! She promised to send at least a pictures! (Likely we will put all documents to website that day)

So just wait!! You will have 2 days to get your gorgeous Unicorn!

In any case, you would not be able to sell them, because the token has not yet been presented on a single exchange.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

I wanted to ask, what kind of bonuses will be when registering in the game ?? Will it be possible to play without investing or not? Lips sealed

Without investments it is unlikely to work. Now there is an opportunity to buy tokens at an extremely low price before the start of the game.
Besides the lower price, there're some rewards, such as getting the one out of firsts unicorn, the land and some other gifts. That means, that you can get more profit with this unicorn afterwards.
Baileys

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else
I read the WP and I think that in this project, all the same, the emphasis is on the game itself, not on speculation. I'm happy about this, because I'm already fed up with projects where the product is used only for speculation.

For me, Unicorns are more interesting than crypto-kittens. Because the Unicorns have a better genetic component. just unicorns are nicer to me
No way!crypto-kittens???I admire our people’s fantasy!
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Okay, i got it, thanks, another question: if they don`t get the goal during the ICO period what they gonna do with the game?
I guess that the game will work even if the ICO fails.

They do not conduct ICO. Now they just sell a token, which will be necessary for the game at a low price. ICO is planned for 2019.
Genzel

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

okay, thank you for the information)
do you participate in the project and use your referral link? successfully?

You are welcome! Yes I participate in this project, but never used a referral link. But I'm pretty sure there people on this forum, who already used it! If you want to buy some tokens, I can send you mine  Cheesy
Baileys

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I liked the idea that Unicorns can be presented for free... Roll Eyes
lacadera

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Good project, hope you'll be alright!
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

They do not conduct ICO. Now they just sell a token, which will be necessary for the game at a low price. ICO is planned for 2019.
What is the purpose of ICO in 2019?

MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided
Where did the additional pictures appear? Give me a link please.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

Grin May be you want money for free?
There is nothing free. If someone gets a unicorn for free, then only for advertising purposes, which in fact will be a fee of this action.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

Yes, the idea is really good. I think if the unities are free, then a large number of players will come up and they will not be deterred by the fact that everything has to be paid for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: