Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided
Where did the additional pictures appear? Give me a link please.

Yes, unicorns look beautiful enough.  Smiley  Here is the link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2895415.msg30884687#msg30884687
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided

In the Instagram, there are some examples of possible images of unicorns. I think in the future there will be something like that.
shoha

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Sorry to ask this - believe me, I'm just as excited about this game as anyone - but I have to ask:

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

Hope someone can help! Thanks.
If there are doubts, do not hurry. What prevents you from waiting for the moment when the platform will work and you see that other players buy and use unicorns? Or do you need it urgently?

Greed will not allow him to do it later. Smiley He wants to buy them now at a very low price and get rich on unicorns, but he doesn't recogniz the fact that unicorns are not for growing wealth, they are for the soul Roll Eyes

It's important to remember: money is dirty pieces of paper, unicorns are magic and a dream. What do you choose, dirt or dream?

Huh?? Greed has nothing to do with this. If they end up running away with everyone's Ethereum, and don't deliver a product, you'll be crying just as much as I. I love the idea of a decentralised UnicornGo game with AI and augmented reality! And of course if they're offering a great deal during presale, I want that too - Gen0 unicorns will be valuable.

But I just want some assurance that this isn't a scam.

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin

These are venture investments, 95% of misses, but those 5% that work, bring thousands % of profits.
I think unicorns can be in these 5%.

I believe that UNICORNGO will be in those 5 %. You're right it can bring crazy money to coin owners! I remember when a friend of mine firs told me about Cryptokitties, he bought one for 400$. And sold it two weeks later for 50 000 $ (I'm not pretty sure about the price he sold it, but he told me about some crazy money) Roll Eyes

I think the speech is about one of kitten gen0. the earlier the kitten appeared, the later he was more expensive, I think there will be also. I want to be one of the first owners of unicorns, so it's better to stock up tokens in advance.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

I think the speech is about one of kitten gen0. the earlier the kitten appeared, the later he was more expensive, I think there will be also. I want to be one of the first owners of unicorns, so it's better to stock up tokens in advance.

there is a special offer on https://unicorngo.io/
all offered unicorns are Gene 0

Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Honestly, I am biased in favor of unicorns. I think this project has some positive qualities besides that. It comes at a good time when niche like tokens have soe traction. Good luck with this, i will pick some up in future.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.

And it will be interesting to play this game. You can develope you unicorns, create a new one, build your own land and your klans. It has a great opportunities.
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Yes. Many unsuccessful projects. But there are pumps on them. Not always unsuccessful projects are fraud.

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

The big investors pursuing other goals but there are a lot of small investors that buy tokens becouse the idea is interestion for them. And the price of the unicorns will grow. It is a kind of ecomomic game for real money. Like tokens.
Of course. I think if you invest a few thousand dollars, then you do not want to spend everything on buying unicorns.

many are driven only by greed. It is evident that the project is promising and 100% will be pumped. tokens are bought up in the hope of making x10)) lambos and everything else

Everyone has their own goals. I think that in this project you can count on higher profits in the long term.

And it will be interesting to play this game. You can develope you unicorns, create a new one, build your own land and your klans. It has a great opportunities.
Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

In the Instagram, there are some examples of possible images of unicorns. I think in the future there will be something like that.
Yes, unicorns really look cool, cartoon adonorogs look at least powerful. And what will be the living creatures?
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

How will the project’s team receive its reward?
cryptonuim6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 09:50:37 PM by cryptonuim6

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Yes. Many unsuccessful projects. But there are pumps on them. Not always unsuccessful projects are fraud.

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.
Here, probably 50 to 50 per cent. Many complain about benches ICO, and so - they just were not lucky. Do not put an end to this.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

If I look on this project as investor, and make small breakdown, I spotted: Firstly - really big team (75 members, not ever project have this number of people, it's strong moment)
cryptonuim6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

How will the project’s team receive its reward?
Surely some of the tokens are already crammed for the project team. I am waiting with impassion for 1 May.
Maycorn

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

hello everybody, how are you?
tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes
Maycorn

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes

okay, thank you very much for your help, i`m really waiting for this game, cause i think it`s a very good opportunity for underworkings)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
It is difficult to disagree with you. Often, the interests of investors and gamers may not coincide.
Maycorn

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)

mane, you can check all information about the project on the website, and there you can find the roadmap and info about the team)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: