Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16574 times)
Maycorn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:55 AM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)

mane, you can check all information about the project on the website, and there you can find the roadmap and info about the team)

yeah, i know about that, but i got problems with link, i`m put the bottom and nothing(
can you drop me the WP to personal messages, please
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)

mane, you can check all information about the project on the website, and there you can find the roadmap and info about the team)

yeah, i know about that, but i got problems with link, i`m put the bottom and nothing(
can you drop me the WP to personal messages, please

Try this link: https://unicorngo.io There is information about the team, personal, you can look at it, see their active profiles in social networks. When the team is open, it inspires confidence.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

In all projects in documents there is such an item. In any case, all the risks of investing are borne by the investor, so there is in all spheres. I think you'd better write to the developers directly to get answers to your questions.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

If I look on this project as investor, and make small breakdown, I spotted: Firstly - really big team (75 members, not ever project have this number of people, it's strong moment)
I hope the number of people in the team will positively affect the result.
The number of people in the project team is normal. The project is planned to be very ambitious with a lot of players around the world. I think if these plans are implemented then the number of people in the team will increase.

ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
It is difficult to disagree with you. Often, the interests of investors and gamers may not coincide.
Yes, there are a lot of cases of it. I hope, and I think most of people there, that this project will coincide both interests Smiley
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

Hopefully it will never happen, I know that ICO statistics is not so good. 95 % are scam projects. But nobody will do a scam project with UNICORNS!!! I will hurt Karma too much  Grin
Yes. Many unsuccessful projects. But there are pumps on them. Not always unsuccessful projects are fraud.

I agree that there are a lot of scams among ICO but not 95% scams. There are a lot of good ICO and very good ICO. And to say that 95% of ICO is scam it is not true.

Totally agree with you. There are ICO, which do not meet the expectations of some investors, but this does not mean that this is fraud. In this market that investors have a little too high expectations.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

hello everybody, how are you?
tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes

I'm looking forward to the release. Soon we will have the opportunity to feel all the delights of the game.  Wink
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

How will the project’s team receive its reward?
Most likely as in other projects - part of the money from the sale of the tokens will go to the team. If you are interested in more information about the distribution of tokens, you need to look at the WP.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

hello everybody, how are you?
tell me please, when the game press realese? cause on the website it`s written 3 days, is it about the end of ICO or game release?

Hey:) we are pretty good, thank you Smiley You are right, launch is planned on the 1st of March. So all of us are waiting for this date.  Roll Eyes

I'm looking forward to the release. Soon we will have the opportunity to feel all the delights of the game.  Wink

I asked the developers. The game is scheduled to start in mid-March. Have to wait a little friends)
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

I read about the project team and came to the conclusion that this is a competent team of developers with experience. The main thing is the game they represent. We are waiting for the release of the game.

ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

If I look on this project as investor, and make small breakdown, I spotted: Firstly - really big team (75 members, not ever project have this number of people, it's strong moment)
I, and I think, most of people there hope too, because quantity not always equally quality Smiley But, big quality in more cases better, than small...
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

I wanted to ask, what kind of bonuses will be when registering in the game ?? Will it be possible to play without investing or not? Lips sealed

Without investments it is unlikely to work. Now there is an opportunity to buy tokens at an extremely low price before the start of the game.
Besides the lower price, there're some rewards, such as getting the one out of firsts unicorn, the land and some other gifts. That means, that you can get more profit with this unicorn afterwards.

Yes the first investors always have more adventerges than the others. But they more risks but more opportunities.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I read about the project team and came to the conclusion that this is a competent team of developers with experience. The main thing is the game they represent. We are waiting for the release of the game.

I also paid attention to the team. And I have no doubt that the product will be implemented properly.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

How do we know this isn't a scam? ... I ask because I am willing to invest a lot of money (I want that rare unicorn!! Sadly I can't afford a legendary) but how do I know that my investment will be secure once I've bought CANDY coins with my Ethereum? Maybe they suddenly disappear? And the Whitepaper makes it very clear that the developers are not responsible for any loss whatsoever, for any reason...

In all projects in documents there is such an item. In any case, all the risks of investing are borne by the investor, so there is in all spheres. I think you'd better write to the developers directly to get answers to your questions.

In white paper usualy there is a special part which usualy calls decline of risks. It says that all ICO is very riskable and you have risks when you invest in ICO and you understand it.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Why financial sector? I think it is important experience in game design and blockchain.

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Why financial sector? I think it is important experience in game design and blockchain.

This is a financial game with an internal economy. Knowledge of finance is very important here.  Smiley
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

The number of people in the project team is normal. The project is planned to be very ambitious with a lot of players around the world. I think if these plans are implemented then the number of people in the team will increase.
It is this fact that increases the credibility of the project itself. Online games are quite popular lately. And the bigger the project, the more investors will earn.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Absolutely agree with you about opportinities Smiley But it is gamers opportunities, investor have other opportunity - Unicorn ICO, and make x(number you wish) Grin
It is difficult to disagree with you. Often, the interests of investors and gamers may not coincide.
Perhaps, but it will also be a unique investment project, in fact, everyone will earn money, both players and investors.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

When will the exact release date of the game be announced? On what platform will this be done? Most likely the android as the most popular platform.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

ArmTrade96

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

It is this fact that increases the credibility of the project itself. Online games are quite popular lately. And the bigger the project, the more investors will earn.
Agree with you about online-game popularity, because it don't need a lot of memory in your desktop, and don't need powerful laptop, so more people can participate Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: