Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Hi guys , i just want to ask regarding exchanges they are planning for UnicornGo to get listed on?
It may be better if they plan to negotiate for all exchanges, if they are listed on all exchanges, it can easily become popular in the market because of this. If they become popular, some investors will be curious about this project, and they will invest.

Agree, better to be at all exchanges it's will attract more investros  and speculators.

Mostly exchanges never announce such news about listing in advance

The most common problem of all new projects is lack of trading volume on exchanges.
Excanges are not going to list all new tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kir1to

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

Hi guys , i just want to ask regarding exchanges they are planning for UnicornGo to get listed on?
It may be better if they plan to negotiate for all exchanges, if they are listed on all exchanges, it can easily become popular in the market because of this. If they become popular, some investors will be curious about this project, and they will invest.

Agree, better to be at all exchanges it's will attract more investros  and speculators.

The most common problem of all new projects is lack of trading volume on exchanges.

I am shure they are considering such option.  But I know that Binance, etherdelta,kucoin accept many coins.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

I am shure they are considering such option.  But I know that Binance, etherdelta,kucoin accept many coins.

yes it will be, there are lots of traders that will set eyes on BTR token once its listed on bittrex.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

Agree, better to be at all exchanges it's will attract more investros  and speculators.

I am shure they are considering such option.  But I know that Binance, etherdelta,kucoin accept many coins.

yes it will be, there are lots of traders that will set eyes on BTR token once its listed on bittrex.

COBINHOOD EXCHANGE its prety new ,but it will growe soon and I think it would be useful for project to be listed there.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley

The first option for investors, the second for gamers. Everyone can earn as he likes.  Smiley

As a matter of fact I have the feeling that this project will be one of my best investments this year. I see there are projects with more hype around but i just feel this is the best ICO in terms of getting profit
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley

The first option for investors, the second for gamers. Everyone can earn as he likes.  Smiley

As a matter of fact I have the feeling that this project will be one of my best investments this year. I see there are projects with more hype around but i just feel this is the best ICO in terms of getting profit

Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

This project probably the most prominent I have seen in this month.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

I hope UnicornGO crowdsale will become successful. I will invest later if If I get my money. More investor to come and more project.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

I hope UnicornGO crowdsale will become successful. I will invest later if If I get my money. More investor to come and more project.

I think so too. Great start of ICO. This project from begining looked very perspective.
Kir1to

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

Agree, better to be at all exchanges it's will attract more investros  and speculators.

I am shure they are considering such option.  But I know that Binance, etherdelta,kucoin accept many coins.

COBINHOOD EXCHANGE its prety new ,but it will growe soon and I think it would be useful for project to be listed there.
Why do you think that this particular exchange will be good for unicorns? From what country is she? Are there restrictions on countries?
AlexK1m

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

Have you considered a version of the game with augmented reality?
respectrez

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Great idea. But it seems to me that then the developers will need to rewrite all the code again =)
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I am sure it is the hope of all investors who support this project. Let's see together how the ICO process is going to succeed. I see the team is also so strong, this project will be great.
shprotman29

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

I am sure it is the hope of all investors who support this project. Let's see together how the ICO process is going to succeed. I see the team is also so strong, this project will be great.

Do you know someone from the team? What projects did they do before that?
AlexK1m

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Great idea. But it seems to me that then the developers will need to rewrite all the code again =)

You can conduct parallel development. In the northern hemisphere it's spring soon - people will go out again and play =)
Kir1to

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

Does the team have any video interviews? I want to see how and what they say about the project.
respectrez

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Does the team have any video interviews? I want to see how and what they say about the project.

Yes, it could be nice. I would even like a text interview.
shprotman29

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

What's the main game idea? Grow your unicorn and what next?

It's just a game for fun. The same as Pokémon, there is no ultimate goal.
iDrago

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Wait for some time, and you'll get it.
iDrago

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

What's the main game idea? Grow your unicorn and what next?

It's just a game for fun. The same as Pokémon, there is no ultimate goal.
Pokemon was very popular game, I hope Unicorn Go will be the same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: