Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2847 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
Regulations and rules are important in order to achieve orderliness in any organization or matter. It set the rules to ensure that everything is done properly, thus avoiding any problems that may occur. With regards to regulating bitcoin, it can have positive and negative affect. It will help eliminate fraud and illegal activities that some people take advantage of the decentralize system. However, it can also mean disclosure of privacy of transactions when the need arises and might complicate some procedures as there might be changes from the original process.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

Of course we need regulation if it not will be like Other countries such as Bosnia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Turkey, and Pakistan also did not take any steps to regulate cryptocurrency Meanwhile, although Hong Kong and South Korea also do not have a specific policy, the two countries impose strict sanctions on criminal acts involving cryptocurrency.
So , the development of regulation from various countries almost always become important news that affect the movement of cryptocurrency If one day the recognition and legal status of cryptocurrency have been widely agreed, it will be easier for cryptocurrency to pave the way for the future currency.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
I think ICO is really be needed to be regulated, there are too many scams. Investment in ICO for new people on the market becomes lottery without responsibility from devs, your first ICO will be the last one after losing your funds.
TO some extent, we need the regulation of the crypto market but i do not think so anyone is going to like the interference of governments in this. People are tired of paying useless taxes which are unfortunately not used for their welfare.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
Merited by KnightElite (5), TitanGEL (3)

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
Do you know the reason why we need regulations? Observe the people nowadays! there are many people who thinks that the bitcoin is easy money! Their perceptions about bitcoin is really wrong. There are also many people that their job is to scam other people for them to earn bitcoins. People will become more greedy to earn bitcoins if the government will not implement regulations.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

I think ICO is really be needed to be regulated, there are too many scams. Investment in ICO for new people on the market becomes lottery without responsibility from devs, your first ICO will be the last one after losing your funds.
TO some extent, we need the regulation of the crypto market but i do not think so anyone is going to like the interference of governments in this. People are tired of paying useless taxes which are unfortunately not used for their welfare.
with that rule will make the crypto market even better. with the creation of strict rules then fraud can be reduced and can be overcome. and no useless taxes, we pay taxes for our comfort and wellbeing. so there is nothing wrong with the tax as long as we remain safe and comfortable in everything we do.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Yes pf course, it is important because it makes us proper and organized. If there’s no regulations we would only follow ourselves and would lead to chaos.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Yes pf course, it is important because it makes us proper and organized. If there’s no regulations we would only follow ourselves and would lead to chaos.

With a marketcap that currently has more than $ 200 billion and the number of global users growing significantly, it is time for all countries to immediately make regulations about bitcoin, if not now then it is feared later will be too late.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Currently, I see a lot of fraudulent projects. If the rules governing the ICO process are strictly regulated, then this is great. But to control this problem is not straightforward.

Regulations normally go too much on the safe side and many projects that are good but don´t have a lot of budget would end up buried in bureaucracy.

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin NEEDS regulations! This is the only way institutional money will come into Bitcoin. They won't invest their clients' money without any guarantee.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

This is one of the biggest challenge that crypt market need to solve. The government will not passively stand still watch the crypt market dominating. They will really take action and make things more difficult for us.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

What makes something reliable, credible and trustworthy is due to the fact that regulations are always implemented on it. It is kot just for itself but also for the consumers to be aware of the things they are involved with. So we need regulations in anything that we do.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

Well, being regulated is a better move than banning crypto I guessed. If the government chose to legalized bitcoin and other alts in exchanged of a regulation which is needed to imply then I don't have any against this action.

Yes we need regulation in order the process of our job well run smoothly. That is one of the important thing that we need to follow.Before giving regulation make sure everyone knows it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

There are a lot of discussions about the "necessity" of regulation, but it seems that people don't see the contradiction: the crypto market is ALREADY regulated by the open source software that make the system work, so the rules are inside the system itself.
To try to "force" the behavior of the system with external rules is completely useless and without any chance to succeed.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Yes! Like in my country, the government are legalized the bitcoin as digital currency. All of the types of the citizen can now use bitcoins. But there is still regulations that the government implemented in our country.

Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

BTC nowadays is become famously decentralized cryptocurrency in the world,is a technological system storing values  in the banks.  Some government trying attempt to control the BTC but they are won't work. There's a lot of people didn't know what is BTC for?  A scam or belongs to the illegal activities?
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
Merited by Biggapp (2)

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.
Regulations and rules are important in order to achieve orderliness in any organization or matter. It set the rules to ensure that everything is done properly, thus avoiding any problems that may occur. With regards to regulating bitcoin, it can have positive and negative affect. It will help eliminate fraud and illegal activities that some people take advantage of the decentralize system. However, it can also mean disclosure of privacy of transactions when the need arises and might complicate some procedures as there might be changes from the original process.
Lose will come your way only if you sell your bitcoin at low price but  if you have the Patrice and you can wait till the price get high it will not be your last investment but in this case your investment will be an inspiration for a lot of people, bitcoin has the ability to increase but those who don’t understand this and they sell so they get lose in ICO but the reality is ICO does not have any connection with lose until you push it towards lose by yourself, price will increase for sure so it’s better to hold and with for the price of bitcoin to increase and grow.
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

We need regulation to get rid of Scam ico. But as we take refuge in blockchain technology to get rid of central structures, would it make sense to centralized control? I'm not sure.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

If only it could be arranged surely we need it. But this is a market whose nature is very free, who can manage it?... Currently the market has written a lot new coin list which in fact severely inhibits the growth of cryptocurrency either 'bitcoin or altcoin', so the market movements will be slightly unhealthy in the future.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

With a marketcap that currently has more than $ 200 billion and the number of global users growing significantly, it is time for all countries to immediately make regulations about bitcoin, if not now then it is feared later will be too late.
Apart from the importance of regulations, the point is if we make crypto currencies to be regulated to, all the freedom will be lost. Again, the control over public money will come into the hands of government. Everything with crypto currencies will be the same as with paper money. I am pretty much sure that bitcoin will lost its present support or will suffer a decrease in it in the least. China is planning to do so.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

I like bitcoin's volatility and it's decentralize factor. It's better than unique, it's admirable and reliably fast too, it's famous
and iconic for being so. But it's direction and it's next step is an unanswered situation, it's big alright but where is it gonna
go next without the full blown support of legal powers and institutions. Regulation is imminent. Proper governance, decorum
and fair regulation will promptly increase this innovation's survival and evolution. Sooner or later, regulation will be a part of
it's structured success and influence. It will organize and hopefully protect everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: