Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2847 times)
Partoney

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Yes we will still have the free market with regulations. When they say about the regulations then they literally mean that it’s use and the way it is exchanged should be regulated. On top of this, they also mean that every transaction should be taxed small or big doesn’t matter. This way they will give it format of fiat only which works almost the same manner but they will also keep it decentralised, the principle on which it works. Obviously if that one taken out then it will never work.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

Yes we will still have the free market with regulations. When they say about the regulations then they literally mean that it’s use and the way it is exchanged should be regulated. On top of this, they also mean that every transaction should be taxed small or big doesn’t matter. This way they will give it format of fiat only which works almost the same manner but they will also keep it decentralised, the principle on which it works. Obviously if that one taken out then it will never work.

I think it is too much necessary and will be too good for bitcoin to become regulated, then more people will put trust on bitcoin and will try to invest money there. And through this way bitcoin will become more secure and trusted crypto currency, which is the need of the people in currency time and in future we can expect the increasing demand of bitcoin too much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

Of course, How we imagine if there are no regulation in cryptocurrency.
The regulation doesn't complicate us, even it makes the transaction or process easier.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Whether we like it or not, need it or not, it will still going to hit us. They all say that this year is the year of regulation for crypto and that just clearly say that it does not need our permission for them to implement it.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

yes we really need rules about bitcoin because we have to avoid scammers if there is regulation we will be safe all those who invest their money because the scammers do not know when they will attack the investment so for me There is really a bitcoin regulation

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
The government should give regulations about cryptocurrencies. The image of cryptocurrencies becoming bad because some of people are using it in a bad way.  By implementing regulations, it can lessen the people who using cryptocurrencies in a bad way.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Big money always need regulations because without it we will be in chaos . I like that new and new country's make new regulations . Some places will be very nice for crypto , some not . We just need some times to look on that , just look how Chinese regulate it , miners staring to go out from china .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

I think, yes, we do need regulation for bitcoin not to be abuse by big holders. I guess government should take action to it and put some regulation on bitcoin's circulation within the country to control and balance the financial system the particular country has, As of now bitcoin still has no governance from any central authorities and freely influences by anything.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
The government should give regulations about cryptocurrencies. The image of cryptocurrencies becoming bad because some of people are using it in a bad way.  By implementing regulations, it can lessen the people who using cryptocurrencies in a bad way.
How can they make regulations wherein cryptocurrencies can't be controlled. Regulations is not the solution to stop the people using their asset in a bad way. For now, the government still finding ways on how to control cryptos and making regulations as of these moment is still impossible.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Regulation follows centralization which antagonizes the nature and ethics of Bitcoin operation. For Bitcoin to be regulated, it must have to be controlled which is impracticable. Peradventure, regulation protects any form of transaction, association, economy, commodities, services and so on. What I think can happen is Support and not regulation. By its support from Government, policies and various sanctions can be set in place to cub, checkmate and reprimand the scammers, Hijackers and the rest of them.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

yes,regulations are very necessary in the something of cases and settings it is very important in the world of crypto all his also definitely know her, because,if there is no regulation,something case will not run with a stable and instead there will be a week later in the case,the point is regulation is needed in a case.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Well, the way I see it, Crypto currencies and regulation just does not fit well with each other because if you look at the ideologies set by satoshi nakamoto in bitcoins, it is something that should be free of government regulations. Sad thing is, in order for legalization to take place, regulation must also take place. I just cannot see any other way around it. If they regulate, they will obviously want full control and wouldn't let anyone have more control than them. So I think that the code thingy you are talking about is just pretty impossible.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Do we need regulations in the crypto world?
In the current situation that cryptocurrency is facing, I would say yes we need regulations. Governments are doing their own initiative to declare regulations so we are heading there and we have no choice but to follow it.
Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not
All crypto's.
Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry?
Only officials has the authority to this.
Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?
Yes.
Yes it should need regulations for their or our own good,especially in BTC,we need regulations in order to follow the steps,about how to cryptocurrency,how to campaign we should know all about the regulation otherwise we cant make it.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

We don't need regulations because we're already regulated with our own control but governments want to have regulations in order to control and dominate crypto in the name of regulations. Do you think from the day Bitcoin is innovated we're not regulated? We are regulated among ourself and there's no need for us to have any regulation in this matter but governments insist to have a one and would say that they care for the people.

If government care the people they don't need to regulate, instead they can accept people to transact crypto like normal paper currency all over the world.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I think we need regulations but now the regulations matter a little. That thing which matter most is the rate of the user investment in the bitcoin through which the value of the bitcoin go & down. The regulations will create good impact because every one will take intrest and will not consider that bitcoin is scam. The resulation in those countries which make bitcoin ban  on bitcoin will create best impact.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

If I ask you "Do we need chaos"? What would be your answer? Definitely "No". It means the same thing. If there's no regulation, there will always be some chaos. It doesn't require a lot of people to start a chaos. It takes only a few. And the regulations prevent them not to go that road. I think you got my point. Cause I know, if you are just a regular person then you must have suffered from some "chaos".
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Yes. Regulations is needed even in a small group because it will shape the groups goal and members will be guided  according to group standard.
That's right, rules are the basis of success or failure of a community group.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

If there are regulations and you will be beaten on that rule, you may be subject to criminal prosecution if you do not agree. Why keep the rules binding while we want freedom of human rights?
johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

Most governments don't care for decentralized digital currencies since they can't control the stream of cash. They are utilized to put control on their cash to balance out the money related arrangement of their economy. Since bitcoin is decentralized money, they can't have the capacity to screen the stream of the virtual cash. Numerous will turn to directing the crypto trades to keep some untamed components in utilizing the digital money for their illicit utilize. Actualizing controls won't transform into controls since it's not the bitcoin they need to manage but rather the trades.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

Most governments don't care for decentralized digital currencies since they can't control the stream of cash. They are utilized to put control on their cash to balance out the money related arrangement of their economy. Since bitcoin is decentralized money, they can't have the capacity to screen the stream of the virtual cash. Numerous will turn to directing the crypto trades to keep some untamed components in utilizing the digital money for their illicit utilize. Actualizing controls won't transform into controls since it's not the bitcoin they need to manage but rather the trades.

I think its right that we have regulations that need to follow here in bitcoin so that we avoid to do what is wrong and to avoid being ban.bitcoin is already secure but i think it needed to have regulations to be followed by all users of it and so we can support well the bitcon and so that it will be trusted to everyone wants to join and to invest of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: